What's new

'China will be 2nd most powerful nation by 2050'

China is still a superpower for me USA is only in papers not anymore when comes to strength one on one

I think you must be day dreaming presently and in the near future china cant even fight Russia one on one
and i dont know how you think that china without an aircraft carrier a fifth gen aircraft and a good BMD

LOL again!

Do you really try so hard to demonstrate to us that India sucks and China rocks? By your won testimony.

no I am only trying to say that most of the chinese weapons are of russian origin and made from upgrading the tech it has obtained from Russia ...
the basis of argument was that it is too difficult for china to become 2nd in terms of military because defeating Russia in terms of technology is not possible ....(by 2050)

...because defeating Russia in terms of technology is not possible ....(by 2050)

Even Russian members of the forum have been kept quiet, what you little church mouse jump up and down for? :lol:

Even Russian members of the forum have been kept quiet, what you little church mouse jump up and down for? :lol:
i am just saying what the facts and they are that china can become a economically second not militarily .....(why cant i support russia ....)

i am just saying what the facts and they are that china can become a economically second not militarily .....(why cant i support russia ....)

its already economically second and 2050 is 40 years away 2nd in military is a very achievable target by then(i feel much sooner than that) giving the trends(several times the spending of Russia and increasingly more powerful domestic systems)

Last edited:
most of the problem Russia had before was that it had no money but now its not the case .they have money ...huge oil deposits ....and their scientists are one of best in the world and now their economy is also increasing ....and a major change is that now Russia is no more communist country so no restrictions on the scientist like before ......all these may take Russia again to the power once it had.....

Back
Top Bottom