What's new

China wants high-speed rail link to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should notice that, it is started by indian, I just post back to him. Dont you think you should warn him first?

But don't you think "an eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind"

and i do hope Indian members will stop posting such stuff which has little or no relevance.

Chinese friendship is never apreciated in India they always look with suspecion becasue they do not understand the true value of a friend

Always war mongoers , buying 200 billion dollar weapons - here China is talking of building train , pakistan is talking of doing trade but all we get is RAW interference in Lahore , or abuse against Chinese people in Ancharpardesh ...

When will india appreciate that its lucky to have us as neighbours my oh my ...

Chinese friendship is never apreciated in India they always look with suspecion becasue they do not understand the true value of a friend

Always war mongoers , buying 200 billion dollar weapons - here China is talking of building train , pakistan is talking of doing trade but all we get is RAW interference in Lahore , or abuse against Chinese people in Ancharpardesh ...

When will india appreciate that its lucky to have us as neighbours my oh my ...

Is this post really needed quit trolling:flame: my friend. If the Chinese have such a proposal then the GOI will consider the pros and cons & if the proposal is in our national interest then it will be given a go ahead.

And we all know how lucky we r to have such good neighbors:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom