What's new

China wants high-speed rail link to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
it doesn't include railway?correct me if i am wrong.
railway is sensitive to me

I dont think so..as far as if a high-rail link is going to happen with India..there is a high possibility of Indian participation in it too..There are railway links to Pakistan and Bangladesh..so i dont think there is any problem starting with India and China..

@Indian members stop replying those guys..it will end up you being banned..what better you expect from those trolls other than toilet issues and rape..i reported them if mods thinks its trolling then he will delete it ..stop wasting your time

Hey, bro. I know that. And recently I read a thread in chinese BBS, there are many retired indian special army go to china to be hotel garde or street garde. And some one took some picture posted in the thread below. I think you should have a look, it is funny.
[ʱʾ۽¹]Ó¡¶ÈÌØÖÖ±øÀ´Öйúµ±±£°²ÔÂнǧԪ-ÓÐͼÓÐÕæÏà(תÔØ)_¹ú¼Ê¹Û²ì_ÌìÑÄÉçÇø

Check this link for Successful Indians all over world

en.wikipedia.org/.../Non-resident_Indian_and_Person_of_Indian_Origin
Indians Abroad - Famous Indians Abroad - NRIs - Famous People Of Indian Origin (PIO) - The Indian Diaspora - Prominent Indians Overseas

Successful Indians in China
Sugar and spice

I have met Chinese here in Jammu. They Came for installation of Plant and machinery Imported from China.
Our company too have offices in China.
I dont believe that Chinese people will Bash Indians

i do agree with chinapakistan,there is no need to build such a railway,china is close enough to india,and india don't have any natural resources we need,these railway also have to go though Myanmar

I dont understand why cant we have a clean Discussion here.Why do some members have to come and Insult, degrade people of other nationality?
Grey boy on one hand u accuse Indians of beeing arrogant,and now what are u doin??
Plz stop this bs
China has a huge matket in India,this rail link will for shure decrease transport cost.Which inturn will make chinese goods more competitive,nd who is gona benit from it?

Chinese exports are growin at a mind boggling rate of 77%,Presently, u think the rail link is of no use?
Have a look at this article.
India China Economy, Indo-china trade relation

Last edited:
I dont think so..as far as if a high-rail link is going to happen with India..there is a high possibility of Indian participation in it too..There are railway links to Pakistan and Bangladesh..so i dont think there is any problem starting with India and China..

@Indian members stop replying those guys..it will end up you being banned..what better you expect from those trolls other than toilet issues and rape..i reported them if mods thinks its trolling then he will delete it ..stop wasting your time

it's understandable link to Pakistan,we can get the oil from that railway,it can also extended to the west asia and europe

bangladesh and Myanmar can also help to ensure our energy security

You should notice that, it is started by indian, I just post back to him. Dont you think you should warn him first?

Do you mind if I call u friend?I take it as u dont
Dear friend U can clearly see that the flame war started with the post made by Sinoindusfrindship,look at post no3.Instead of contributing to the thread u and greyboy have been Insulting and degrading Indians.What do u expect to get back from them?
Once again I request you to stop degrading this thread.Ignore trolls,and at the same time dont be one.
Have a good day:cheers:

it's understandable link to Pakistan,we can get the oil from that railway,it can also extended to the west asia and europe

bangladesh and Myanmar can also help to ensure our energy security

I was talking about Indias rail link to Pakistan and Bangladesh..anyway if this rail link is become a reality large quantity of raw materials are exported to China by India..you will get much cheaper..

Do you mind if I call u friend?I take it as u dont
Dear friend U can clearly see that the flame war started with the post made by Sinoindusfrindship,look at post no3.Instead of contributing to the thread u and greyboy have been Insulting and degrading Indians.What do u expect to get back from them?
Once again I request you to stop degrading this thread.Ignore trolls,and at the same time dont be one.
Have a good day:cheers:

Ok, thank you for your post, I take you point. And I dont mind if you call me friend, I like to be a friend of a sensable people. And have a goog night, it is time to sleep.:cheers:

I lived in Singapore for a while and I found it really easy to make friends with Chinese from mainland China and Singaporeans of chinese origin. Most of them are great people and pretty easy to make friends with. We shared a lot of mutual respect.

And the same goes for members of all nations. Most are accommodative, friendly and willing to see the good in each other. Thats why such a railway project is even suggested, in order to learn more from each other and iron out differences.

Then there are ofcourse people like chinapakistan and some other trolls who work tirelessly to defame the image of their country and try their best to spew hatred and disrespect. and by no means is this kind of attitude limited to any single nation. I have seen Indians, Pakistanis, Americans, Israelis, Iranians and many others trying to make their countries look better by bashing others. Many 'patriots' show love for their country by trying to drag other nations in dirt.

What they fail to realise is that on a forum every member is like an ambassador of his/her nation and to any person reading, they have just shown their lack of culture and tolerance with their hate posts, and associate that with their respective nations. So every time people rant on and bash another nation, i feel sorry for them, and i feel sorry for the countries they represent.

Just a request to all members. Before posting something negative about other nations, just think how it reflects on yourself and your country. And also, patriotism is not about showing your country up as better than others by dragging others in dirt. Show it by showing the spirit of your country.

i do agree with chinapakistan,there is no need to build such a railway,china is close enough to india,and india don't have any natural resources we need,these railway also have to go though Myanmar

lolz dont have any huh??50% of the iron ore is imported from India.. :azn: well its not India who wanted railway line,...its your government..so no problem if its not operational..

chinese main motive is to get a link to indian ocean for trade, for that india is must to be linked with..

most of the world trade passes threw Indian ocean...

I was talking about Indias rail link to Pakistan and Bangladesh..anyway if this rail link is become a reality large quantity of raw materials are exported to China by India..you will get much cheaper..

why does it have to go though india?your country is too big,high-speed rail cost 3 times more than the normal one, and we can't expect india to protect our energy line ,the most economical way is extanting that railway to bangladesh

lolz dont have any huh??50% of the iron ore is imported from India.. :azn: well its not India who wanted railway line,...its your government..so no problem if its not operational..

iron ore? i believe most of our iron ore import from Australia

most of the chinese on this forum do not have any knowledge about india...
but to my wonder they even dare to comment falsely about india.. I dont know WHY???

why does it have to go though india?your country is too big,high-speed rail cost 3 times more than the normal one, and we can't expect india to protect our energy line ,the most economical way is extanting that railway to bangladesh

Aimarraul you totaly missed the point there are raw materials like cement,iron ore etc exported from India to China..Thats why they wanted this rail link for..i dont care to where you start the railway link with..its up to your government..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom