What's new

China wants high-speed rail link to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
indian govt prohibit chinese companies to invest in infrastructure projects

Last edited:
indian govt prohibit chinese companies to invest in infrastructure projects

Aimarraul are you sure??I think India govt prohibits chinese to invest in sensitive areas like ports and airports..There are some chinese companies working here i think..if your statement is true can you provide me a link?

Brother, well said, but like to add one more fact, Indians illegally

migrate to HK for the reason of lack of toilets in Indian, they are sick

and tired of being a laughing stock for performing "Open defecation"

Thats why most of them work as "Toilets attentants" in HK, no more

worry about lack of "Toilets":cheers::china:

Hey, bro. I know that. And recently I read a thread in chinese BBS, there are many retired indian special army go to china to be hotel garde or street garde. And some one took some picture posted in the thread below. I think you should have a look, it is funny.
http://www.tianya.cn/publicforum/content/worldlook/1/257677.shtml

So what? At least they go to italy, not india.:rofl: There are many indian in north india immigrants to china iilegally. Are you trying to demonstrate indian wanna immigrants to anyother country except living in india??

repeated post and don't troll

Prove with links

Mods: can he be left without action

India and China are good trade partners
Now a days Economy matter...............

repeated post and don't troll

Prove with links

Mods: can he be left without action

I think you first suggest mod to do something to the indian who started this. And give you the link:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...ress-provokes-aggression-amongst-indians.html
By the way, there are many north indian crossed boarder and illegally immigranted to china, But I dont know why chinese govt just accepted them without send them back? And still there are many indian live in shanghai, HK and the other major china cities without a visa.

Aimarraul are you sure??I think India govt prohibits chinese to invest in sensitive areas like ports and airports..There are some chinese companies working here i think..if your statement is true can you provide me a link?

it doesn't include railway?correct me if i am wrong.
railway is sensitive to me

DAMMNIT I PRAY ALL CHINESE ARE NOT AS TOXIC AS SOME ARE HERE
"Brother, well said, but like to add one more fact, Indians illegally

worry about lack of "Toilets"
Just look at the quality of this post! Disgusting at the lest.
I think this rail link will benifit both countries a lot!I welcome such a move

More importantly, I'm suspecting if something goes wrong (especially if it is India's fault) they'll place the blame on China/Chinese. Just look at how they tried to scapegoat us Chinese and Koreans and Japanese, for THEIR incompetence.

It's just not worth it - too much risks, no benefits. If India wants it they need to PROVE they deserve it AND pay for it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Here's something else you readers may not know:

Japan started to build a motocycle manufacturing plant in India. It was completed.... BUT the Indians went around and violated the terms of contract AND stole the plant (with the support of GOI) and now it is producing motocycles under Indian brand.

This sort of thing is extremely common, so common that if you don't get cheat by an Indian/Indian company/organization/government you can consider yourself extremely lucky.

Can yo give a credible link coz i have never heard of that before :what:

DAMMNIT I PRAY ALL CHINESE ARE NOT AS TOXIC AS SOME ARE HERE
"Brother, well said, but like to add one more fact, Indians illegally

worry about lack of "Toilets"
Just look at the quality of this post! Disgusting at the lest.
I think this rail link will benifit both countries a lot!I welcome such a move

Could you specify what kind of benefit china will get? I dont think china will get any benefit from that.

Wow, "Disgusting" for telling the "Truth" you need some pictures of

"Indians toilets attentants" in HongKong ?

Everytime i ask them why they wanted to work in a toilet, thats what

they told me, they made good money though.
:smitten::pakistan::china:

Listen dude, what is the point you are trying to make? How are toilets and toilet attendants related here?
In short you are making the same point, that we have a lot of poverty? Right? Well yes we agree we do!! You proved your pt! Happy?
Now what is the meaning of useless trolling? Its just making you look like a clown.
Get a life!!

HaHa, brother, thanks for the funny pictures, "Indian retired special

force" ?

I for one object any high-speed rail to India, why help modernize

your enemy ?

BTW, take a look at how those ungrateful "Indians" in HongKong think

about how they were being treated in HK, man, everytime i leave

them a "Good Tip" after they open the door for me at some night

club and hotel or doing a good job of "Toilet cleaning"
India and China: Neighbours, Global economic powerhouses...but are they really friends with each other? - Navjot Singh - Writer and Photographer:cheers::china:

The author mention about Indians and Pakistanis
why did yo leave Pakistanis name
Good keep going

I think you first suggest mod to do something to the indian who started this. And give you the link:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...ress-provokes-aggression-amongst-indians.html
By the way, there are many north indian crossed boarder and illegally immigranted to china, But I dont know why chinese govt just accepted them without send them back? And still there are many indian live in shanghai, HK and the other major china cities without a visa.

If left to type all sorts of crap can be written your statements have no relevance to the topic dude. Why play spoil sport :what: contribute if u have something or else just stop posting.

But pls stop posting dirt its of no use neither to us nor you.

And to all my Indian friends pls post something sensible as replies

If left to type all sorts of crap can be written your statements have no relevance to the topic dude. Why play spoil sport :what: contribute if u have something or else just stop posting.

But pls stop posting dirt its of no use neither to us nor you.

And to all my Indian friends pls post something sensible as replies

You should notice that, it is started by indian, I just post back to him. Dont you think you should warn him first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom