What's new

China urges India to maintain peace in border areas

india normally also hand over their women folk as collateral when asking for loans/
oh we are talking about India , and not PAK... this is PAK do with World Bank / US etc....now you can hand over to India also....

One old say " Barking DOGS Seldom Bite ..... and " When Elephant walks, Dogs Barking don't change its path"

rest ....

One old say " Barking DOGS Seldom Bite ..... and " When Elephant walks Dogs Barks don't change its path"

rest ....

and the turd stinks in the indian slumdog slum.

Last edited:
..on the contrary..we love the frustration of chinese...(not considering Taiwanese and Tibetans as chinese)...
...your reactions are valuable feedback to us..hence, your presence is very much required....
...It's funny, isn't it ??:azn:.. We told U so..

Fustration Chinese or more likely angered Indian??? :lol: , you can consider whover you like as Aliens we dont give a fly A$$. my reaction is just to show that regardless wheither you like us to be here or not, we're underniable and our present is uncontested.

Fustration Chinese or more likely angered Indian??? :lol: , you can consider whover you like as Aliens we dont give a fly A$$. my reaction is just to show that regardless wheither you like us to be here or not, we're underniable and our present is uncontested.
..you are frustrated. and depressed....and you know that..:coffee:
..may be u are weak in grasping...I said that we need chinese like u in this forum...
..they are the best source of feed back on our action...
..please don't leave the forum...I beg U ...don't leave ..don't run away...or commit suicide :suicide:..
...we need U and your types...

..you are frustrated. and depressed....and you know that..:coffee:
..may be u are weak in grasping...I said that we need chinese like u in this forum...
..they are the best source of feed back on our action...
..please don't leave the forum...I beg U ...don't leave ..don't run away...or commit suicide :suicide:..
...we need U and your types...

I confesse, if not because of Indian threads, I wouldn't be here in PDF, so please keep us entertain, you will certainly get our feet back :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom