What's new

China urges India to maintain peace in border areas

Europa

Reaction score
Country
Germany
China urges India to maintain peace in border areas | India News Analysis Opinions on Niti Central

V8EKYyhp_400x400.jpe

From K J M Varma Beijing, Oct 30 (PTI) China’s military today expressed concern over India’s plan to construct 54 new border posts in Arunachal Pradesh, saying India should not complicate the situation and do more to maintain peace as it is a “disputed area”.

“We have noticed relevant report. Dispute still exists in the eastern part of China-India border,” Defence Ministry Spokesman Yang Yujin told a media briefing here when asked a question on the plans announced by the Home Ministry to build 54 new border posts along the Arunachal Pradesh border.

“We urge the Indian side to do more to maintain peace and stability in the area and not do things that may complicate the situation,” he said.

Asked why China is wary of India’s development of infrastructure along the border when it has carried out extensive development on its side, Yang said, “I think that the roads you are talking about are in the eastern part of the China-India border which is still a disputed area.”

“China’s position on the dispute in this area is clear and consistent,” he said. China claims Arunachal Pradesh as southern Tibet.

“It is an important consensus reached by the two sides to maintain peace and stability along the Line of Actual Control and both sides should do more towards converging direction rather than contrary,” he said.

Indian government last week announced setting up of 54 new border outposts and a Rs 175 crore package for beefing up the infrastructure along the border in Arunachal Pradesh.

...China..and Chinese Members in this forum..are giving much attention to India and are suspicious of India...:undecided:
..India must be doing something right...I don't know what..

:azn:

China urges India to maintain peace in border areas | India News Analysis Opinions on Niti Central

V8EKYyhp_400x400.jpe

From K J M Varma Beijing, Oct 30 (PTI) China’s military today expressed concern over India’s plan to construct 54 new border posts in Arunachal Pradesh, saying India should not complicate the situation and do more to maintain peace as it is a “disputed area”.

“We have noticed relevant report. Dispute still exists in the eastern part of China-India border,” Defence Ministry Spokesman Yang Yujin told a media briefing here when asked a question on the plans announced by the Home Ministry to build 54 new border posts along the Arunachal Pradesh border.

“We urge the Indian side to do more to maintain peace and stability in the area and not do things that may complicate the situation,” he said.

Asked why China is wary of India’s development of infrastructure along the border when it has carried out extensive development on its side, Yang said, “I think that the roads you are talking about are in the eastern part of the China-India border which is still a disputed area.”

“China’s position on the dispute in this area is clear and consistent,” he said. China claims Arunachal Pradesh as southern Tibet.

“It is an important consensus reached by the two sides to maintain peace and stability along the Line of Actual Control and both sides should do more towards converging direction rather than contrary,” he said.

Indian government last week announced setting up of 54 new border outposts and a Rs 175 crore package for beefing up the infrastructure along the border in Arunachal Pradesh.
What no warning this time!!!!!!!!!!...Oh never mind they are URGING..this time around!

What no warning this time!!!!!!!!!!...Oh never mind they are URGING..this time around!
Peace .....Yes that's why we are developing separate army divisions especially to maintain peace with china . I agree with china we must prevail peace at the border . Let's develop each other border areas and maintain peace or stop development along LAC ... only when we are both par at our borders to main tain peace

...China..and Chinese Members in this forum..are giving much attention to India and are suspicious of India...:undecided:
..India must be doing something right...I don't know what..

:azn:

It's that a way to turn down Chinese members from take part such "Hot" lovely topic?? :lol:, you can alway consider us as uninvited guests...LMAO..just too funny :rofl:

The only way to ensure peace is a massive infrastructure manpower, and weapon systems build up. Countries that neglect their defenses like the Philippines have had the Chinese simply walk right into their territory and steal it.

Thankfully PM Modi will not let this come to pass.

The only way to ensure peace is a massive infrastructure manpower, and weapon systems build up. Countries that neglect their defenses like the Philippines have had the Chinese simply walk right into their territory and steal it.

Thankfully PM Modi will not let this come to pass.

lol what is your military and infrastructure budget compare to China? we want India to have both arm race and border infrastructure race with us :azn:

China will prevail, the indians because of the fascist nature of their regime will be defeated, Godspeed to our Chinese brethren in this noble endeavor.

The indian state is the great hag in this scenario.

indian troops should venture into tibet as tibet is a disputed territory

China will prevail, the indians because of the fascist nature of their regime will be defeated, Godspeed to our Chinese brethren in this noble endeavor.

The indian state is the great hag in this scenario.

cheer leading china :lol:

indian troops should venture into tibet as tibet is a disputed territory

cheer leading china :lol:

You may call it that, I say I support a country that has been an ally and a brotherly nation - they supported us and gave us tech, when no one else would, even now we are getting support that no other country would give.

Only repaying the favor - and india is the eternal enemy.

ball is in China court. if they want peace along the border they could just stop crossing it into India :coffee:

Disputed border, different maps with the different armies, until resolved these incidents will continue.

we ignored developing our chinese border for a long time since independence.
do you know what happened because of that?

fool me once shame on you, fool me twice...

Back
Top Bottom