What's new

China to help Pakistan modernize it's army in the future

Do worry we have our Pigeon Squadron to Fight him.:crazy_pilot::D

pakistan-spy-pigeon.jpg
lol this is best.
Blast capacity: 25,000 KM
Camera: 400MP with 2 year recording capacity.

Hahaha :rofl:

I thought Pakistani army is better trained and battle hardened than Chinese army. So why is Chinese army taking training from Chinese army.

By the way, nothing has been mentioned in the OP falls under 'modernizing'.

Most probably training on new weapons procured from China. That will be required.

I thought Pakistani army is better trained and battle hardened than Chinese army. So why is Chinese army taking training from Chinese army.

Child military exercises are mutually beneficial .. That's why all proffessional militaries conduct them..

And as we speak PAF & PLAAF are conducting drills... Meanwhile joint SF ex has just concluded... Since the start of this year we have held ex with several ME States (KSA (Both SF and airfirce drills,Jordan (allies ex at King Abdullah SF training center m,,Oman (Eager lion)- multinational SF ex's etc etc),naval and land ex with Russia,Land/SF ex with Turkey,Airforce ex with NATO in Turkey... Meanwhile Naval,Air,land and SF ex's with US and Russia are planned in upcoming months...

China will jointly collaborate with the Pakistan defence ministry to start a new modernize it's army budget in 2016, the budget will be spended on the white paper defence according to chinese report. It is estimated the defence is around 300 million US dollars. China will help conduct Pakistan military drills onwards in 2016,
improve the training. Pakistan will procure new & used weapons from Russia and China, tenders for the missiles would start next year to showcase upgraded SAM and devices. Pakistan is searching new equipment such as additional Type 053g missile frigates from PLAN, TY-90, HQ-9, wing-loong drone and such others.

Improve training of the Chinese army i think you mean. As Pakistan Army has More experince in Combating Anti terror missions or War in General . but yea joint collaboration is always welcome both can learn new things. and they already are doing collaboration in defence already since long time a go. now more than ever. which is Good . And please post a Screenshot or Source link when you bring something new keeps everything simple and straight forward. thank you. 谢谢 我觉得如果你给我们看那个source 就挺好了。

I have to Agree with you on this one.

Child military exercises are mutually beneficial .. That's why all proffessional militaries conduct them..

And as we speak PAF & PLAAF are conducting drills... Meanwhile joint SF ex has just concluded... Since the start of this year we have held ex with several ME States (KSA (Both SF and airfirce drills,Jordan (allies ex at King Abdullah SF training center m,,Oman (Eager lion)- multinational SF ex's etc etc),naval and land ex with Russia,Land/SF ex with Turkey,Airforce ex with NATO in Turkey... Meanwhile Naval,Air,land and SF ex's with US and Russia are planned in upcoming months...

What is this 'child military exercise'? Do children also do military exercise?

By the way, read the OP again. The impression that one gain is that Chinese army is to train Pakistan army. I am sure Pakistani army is more battle ready and better trained than Chinese army. But if this is Pakistan's tribute to their new masters, then I understand.

12028684_10207928626152320_3606066907481589318_o.jpg
why would china tell Pakistan Army to reduce its Troops? our Troop size according to our Needs is Pretty Neat!
Chinese President Recently Reduced chinese army soldiers From 2285,000 to 1985000.
our active Duty soldiers are 550,000 only.

Back
Top Bottom