What's new

China to have problem with US selling arms to India, tops diplomatic agenda

Well thats just lame. Cracks in the mask for the "super obsessed with image chinese"? Meh

I didn't find the China report. sorry, maybe there are some secrets.
for example, China exported DF-3 ballistic missiles to Saudi Arabia in 1988.
. And in 2006 exports to Saudi Arabia the DF-21 ballistic missile. These are not open, only US found and open.

http://origin.www.uscc.gov/sites/default/files/Research/Staff Report_China's Reported Ballistic Missile Sale to Saudi Arabia_0.pdf
i dont care what weapons you exported and to who only the final number of the year

i dont care what weapons you exported and to who only the final number of the year
Oh, you don‘t care is good. Why do I want you to care?
So it is normal for China to export arms to Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Saudi and Kuwait. Oh, sorry, and Egypt.
We really don't need you to care. So don't be opinionated.

@SrNair Oh, I suddenly remembered that many of Israel's neighbors were Chinese weapons clients.

Last edited:
Oh well.Bitch is actually BD that India uses at any way .

Yes indeed and this why we have good reason to call india what it is, a filthy bitch!

Well, after all, the right to speak in the west.
Indians seem to have forgotten, Who executed the Louis Mountbatten plan? Who is the manufacturer of the conflicts in South Asia?
And...
Who invaded Vietnam for 13 years?
Who colonized Philippines for 50 years?
Who invaded Panama?
Who invaded Grenada?
Who first supported al Qaeda and Taliban?

Oh, the right to speak in the west. Then the pig believed him...

You got the cheer leader nailed!

Oh, you don‘t care is good. Why do I want you to care?
So it is normal for China to export arms to Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Saudi and Kuwait. Oh, sorry, and Egypt.
We really don't need you to care. So don't be opinionated.

@SrNair Oh, I suddenly remembered that many of Israel's neighbors were Chinese weapons clients.

Substandard chinese weapon have enough customers in unstabled areas.

Yes indeed and this why we have good reason to call india what it is, a filthy bitch!

You got the cheer leader nailed!

What good reason?
BD is nothing in these scenario .
Pole vaulters should be the last one to pass comments about us .
BD is still that same thing that Kissinger said after 1971 .International basket .

So you are the cheerleader of China from that same international basket.

Substandard chinese weapon have enough customers in unstabled areas.

What good reason?
BD is nothing in these scenario .
Pole vaulters should be the last one to pass comments about us .
BD is still that same thing that Kissinger said after 1971 .International basket .

So you are the cheerleader of China from that same international basket.
Oh, yes, India's weapons are not even used by the India army. Even India imports Self-propelled artillery from South korea....

Substandard?
No one is more stupid than an Indian, and no one buys an substandard weapon... Even Indians don't do that. For example, LCA and arjun. Isn't it?

Or, why do the unstable countries or the developed countries (Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Turkey) not buy Free of charge the India weapons, but choose Chinese weapons?
Because you are rubbish.

Last edited:
Oh, yes, India's weapons are not even used by the India army. Even India imports Self-propelled artillery from South korea....

Substandard?
No one is more stupid than an Indian, and no one buys an substandard weapon... Even Indians don't do that. For example, LCA and arjun. Isn't it?

You shouldnt quote me with your half Chinese IQ .
We have already seen the artillery of India in RepublicDay ? That is prototype .
Dhanushbis already inducted .
LCA formed its first squadron .Arjun is also inducted and will induct newer versions.

Chinese dont have any choice except Russia and substandard copies.
But we have choices .

Any nations having zero IPR can copt any foreign tech and export in to problematic area without any shame .
But we dont interested in stealing some others effort.

You shouldnt quote me with your half Chinese IQ .
We have already seen the artillery of India in RepublicDay ? That is prototype .
Dhanushbis already inducted .
LCA formed its first squadron .Arjun is also inducted and will induct newer versions.

Chinese dont have any choice except Russia and substandard copies.
But we have choices .

Any nations having zero IPR can copt any foreign tech and export in to problematic area without any shame .
But we dont interested in stealing some others effort.
Oh, the magic answer. Or, the standard India answer. This may be the best reason for an agricultural country.

Although the Indians spend hundreds of billions of dollars each year to import advanced weapons, but I still see, SU-30 and C-130 in India air crash.... As well as the 2010-2013 crash of 30 aircraft in the world, only India can keep such records.

I guess this is because - substandard copies. Even substandard copies, India still need to import.

It is a pity that even if India provides free weapons, Ecuador is still refused.
But it doesn't matter, India can use the mouth to pull down China, this is the only India can do.

Oh, the magic answer. Or, the standard India answer. This may be the best reason for an agricultural country.

Although the Indians spend hundreds of billions of dollars each year to import advanced weapons, but I still see, SU-30 and C-130 in India air crash.... As well as the 2010-2013 crash of 30 aircraft in the world, only India can keep such records.

I guess this is because - substandard copies. Even substandard copies, India still need to import.

It is a pity that even if India provides free weapons, Ecuador is still refused.
But it doesn't matter, India can use the mouth to pull down China, this is the only India can do.

Israel is still using it without any issue .:D

Israel is still using it without any issue .:D
Oh....But I'm curious, where does your confidence come from? Because you can buy weapons from all over the world? But what about India's arms inventory?

As far as I know. India has only 20 days of weapons inventory...

Or do you think LCA can beat PAK's J-7 or JF-17? Rely on the LCA is the world's most light fighter?

So I don't understand where your confidence comes from? You can import weapons from all over the world. But what about your weapons inventory?

Oh....But I'm curious, where does your confidence come from? Because you can buy weapons from all over the world? But what about India's arms inventory?

As far as I know. India has only 20 days of weapons inventory...

Or do you think LCA can beat PAK's J-7 or JF-17? Rely on the LCA is the world's most light fighter?

So I don't understand where your confidence comes from? You can import weapons from all over the world. But what about your weapons inventory?

We are Indians .Not some pea IQ Chinese .That is our confidence .
ALH is a success in our inventory .
20 days of weapon would was an old story .Now it is totally changed .And in our case any one who dares us will face a rapid war not a prolonged one .

Of Course. World is still open to us and we can buy best from market .Poor Chinese cant do anything about it that is why they have to steal others IPR after that Tianmen tank running .
Now cry me a river

We are Indians .Not some pea IQ Chinese .That is our confidence .
ALH is a success in our inventory .
20 days of weapon would was an old story .Now it is totally changed .And in our case any one who dares us will face a rapid war not a prolonged one .

Of Course. World is still open to us and we can buy best from market .Poor Chinese cant do anything about it that is why they have to steal others IPR after that Tianmen tank running .
Now cry me a river
Applause for the agricultural country
Every year tens of billions of dollars to buy weapons and ammunition reserve, imported parts.

But you need to correct your point of view. —— China never wants to buy weapons from other countries. China pursues military independence. Because we know that a country can not rely on imported weapons to become a powerful country. So we're trying to change that and reduce imports from russia. And export arms to the world. Including developed countries...Oh, the world is less stupid than indians.....?

This is the biggest difference with India.

Even if you buy the best products, such as SU-30 and C-130, but in the India air force, these good products are still a disaster! Products can be bought, but technology is not available.

As you can see, LCA can't beat J-7 or JF-17., isn't it? Oh, look, the freedom fighters of Manipur killed 20 India occupation army.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...nt-attack-in-Manipur/articleshow/47539776.cms

India why not buy soldiers tactics? The world's best soldiers wait for India to buy. As well as how to properly drive the aircraft, how to reverse the ship righting... What are you waiting for?

Cheers! Agricultural countries to buy advanced weapons into a powerful country! This is the confidence of an agricultural country!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom