What's new

China to have problem with US selling arms to India, tops diplomatic agenda

It‘s just a food custom of some people in China as well as other countries. You must be a fool to think it’s Chinese only that eat dog meat!And you must have missed a thread called “Indian rituals”.

Awww......... cannibalism is also just a food customs of a few tribals. Don't be so shy about who you are.

The good news is we don't expect civilised behaviour from you lot.

NATO copies Chinese weapons .Even Devil will pissses and laugh :rofl:
Oh, Turkey is not a NATO member? Have you really read my link?
LOL, I'm glad you didn't deny that Ecuador doesn't need a free weapon from India.:enjoy:

Why do you want to change the topic ? Are you ashamed of your "civilisation" and food habits (I hope I can call it that) ? ;)
Is there a civilization in a turbulent country?:tup:

Oh, Turkey is not a NATO member? Have you really read my link?
LOL, I'm glad you didn't deny that Ecuador doesn't need a free weapon from India.:enjoy:

Is there a civilization in a turbulent country?:tup:

Israel uses same heli without any issue.

Oh But India is still an agricultural country.
China has the world's first patent application. What else does India have?

View attachment 373365
Hey, Indian, do you have freedom of speech in China?
Indian: yes! Please let me stay.
:lol:

Oh, the freedom of speech in India is the India dog.:enjoy:

Patent to copy Indian pulsar as well. How pathetic..

Only Civilisations and civilised nations can handle turbulence.

Otherwise the govt. has to impose iron curtains and restrict peoples freedom and access to information to maintain peace.
Well, in contrast to India and Iraq, Syria, Libya. Can draw conclusions.
Any country that is unstable has great freedom. (These low HDI countries are really weird and enjoy the freedom of terrorism.)
If in USA, Like your India dog, white police has been using M4-A1 to break your head.

Well, in contrast to India and Iraq, Syria, Libya. Can draw conclusions.
Any country that is unstable has great freedom. (These low HDI countries are really weird and enjoy the freedom of terrorism.)
If in USA, Like your India dog, white police has been using M4-A1 to break your head.

The endlessness of BS from chinese trolls is just amazing.

Aww but that's true.. copy cat surely did..
I don't know much about pulsar, so don't make too many comments.
But as far as I know, India is the only country that sees Saturn (or other planet) as an aircraft, and tracks it for months.

I don't know much about pulsar, so don't make too many comments.
But as far as I know, India is the only country that sees Saturn (or other planet) as an aircraft, and tracks it for months.

Well same agricultural country sent it's satellite to Mars.. too bad industrial country failed.

Well, now you should do is...
Let the United States return the western territories to the indians.
Let Kashmir, Assam and Manipur free choice.
Let India re split, "India" as a geographical term.

As for Tibet, I'm sorry, Darai was canonized by the China emperor. Not by the India aboriginal.

http://books.sipri.org/files/FS/SIPRIFS1602.pdf
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20...arly-double-in-five-years-sipri/#.WJA7SfmECP0

Is it difficult to find data on Chinese arms exports?
No, China is the world's third largest arms exporter.

Well, I know India is very strong and can import weapons from all over the world.

Like SU-30 and C-130... The India air force crashed it. Now I look forward to F-16 or F-18.

By the way, did India lift the fallen boat? Well, what a stupid step and how smart indians.
i didnt see how much in bilions dolars not percentege

Back
Top Bottom