What's new

China to get Yamaha’s made-in-India bikes

I thought gabriel has monopoly on suspension market in india! i know this as i have source who supply raw material to gabriel.

Gabriel is the largest supplier... But then you have other vendors... MSL...endurance TOP etc etc

I have seen a couple of Tata Safaris here in Ireland. But the `local` Land Cruisers etc dont let them settle here for obvious reason:(

No Chinese trolling as yet? :undecided: This sucks! Something seems to be wrong here! :lol:

But it's surprising that many out there don't know that their bikes are made in India. There should be more publicity I think.

are you that desperate to want us here to put you down to your rightful place just like we do in every thread in this forum?:omghaha:

are you that desperate to want us here to put you down to your rightful place just like we do in every thread in this forum?:omghaha:

Only intellectually bankrupt people indulge in this! No prizes for guessing who this tribe is! :cheesy: :P

So once again I ask: Where have all the Hans gone? :undecided:

[/B]
Only intellectually bankrupt people indulge in this! No prizes for guessing who this tribe is! :cheesy: :P

So once again I ask: Where have all the Hans gone? :undecided:

this so call tribe is alot better than you guys ya :omghaha: china atleast 40 years ahead of india in everything ring the bell?

I think the no:s are a little too much ;)

Here's an article regarding Honda, will post others as soon as I find them

Honda kickstarts 3-year plan to beat Hero in 2-wheelers

It says indigenisation is already at 97%

Its not because of technology or something.... Indains do the design and start making the parts. Over a period of time what happens is they give the design (of components) to chinese and the export these parts..... the only reason for that.... Cost.... they get the same part on a cheaper price.....

Mate: you wont get the actual data of how much imported in any of the sites as these are the secrets of every company they will be kept secret because of obvious reason.....

No Chinese trolling as yet? :undecided: This sucks! Something seems to be wrong here! :lol:

But it's surprising that many out there don't know that their bikes are made in India. There should be more publicity I think.
do u know how idiot you are?
in 2012 our electric bike market scale is about 30 million,growing fast! car market is over 19 million,growing ! motorbike market is smaller than 15 million,decreasing fast,and in years it will be smaller than 10 million.
do you think we should feel sad or happy about this?
anyway congrats for you can make more and more motorbikes.
and hope in ten years we eliminate all the motorbikes

Bhai Zakir so whats your job title at times of India since you cant seems to find any other source for your posts its clear you work at the propaganda center.Not that i am against trade but seems you are one source Guy.

do u know how idiot you are?
in 2012 our electric bike market scale is about 30 million,growing fast! car market is over 19 million,growing ! motorbike market is smaller than 15 million,decreasing fast,and in years it will be smaller than 10 million.
do you think we should feel sad or happy about this?
anyway congrats for you can make more and more motorbikes.
and hope in ten years we eliminate all the motorbikes

Buddy no need to educate these frog in the well indians let them think chinese still willing to risk their life on motor bikes:omghaha:

Mate: you wont get the actual data of how much imported in any of the sites as these are the secrets of every company they will be kept secret because of obvious reason.....

Yeah maybe you know better, coz you are in that field. Since this is an era of globalization & since most countries are dependent on each others, guess we can ignore that small number :)

Buddy no need to educate these frog in the well indians let them think chinese still willing to risk their life on motor bikes:omghaha:

In ten years time Chinese manufacturing industry will be at a disadvantage, due rising costs and wages. Just like todays USA.

Back
Top Bottom