What's new

CHINA TO BECOME WORLD'S LARGEST CHRISTIAN NATION BY MID-CENTURY

I oppose the BJP due to a number of reasons.

1. They are a bunch of pricks.
2. Communal bigots.
3. Warmongering.
4. Racist.
5. Bunch of pricks.
6. Bunch of pricks.

This doesn't seem to be a popular opinion on these forums.

Son go back to ganging up on the lonely Jap without mentioning India as the only thing the other poster asked was why Japs and Chinese always speak about anals,race,balls and what not ?

He's not actually Japanese, just another false-flag.

He can't even spell his username "Kamikaze" correctly.

This doesn't seem to be a popular opinion on these forums.

Yeah, i don't think any Japanese person would be happy to be called as Kamikazer.

See I couldn't care less if he was a false flag or a direct descendant of Gen.Tojo. Both sides continue with your fun.

Just leave India out and if you don't want to answer why such a low level discussion from both side just ignore.

Japan is an interesting case. A free and open society, with a very low level of Christianization.

A simplistic analysis is not helpful.

Humans have an innate tendency towards spirituality. It is interesting to ask why that should be the case, but I will not go into that question now. Suppression, as is sometimes attempted by Communist nations, is not the correct way.

Osama bin Laden would say that unless you accept Muhammad as the last prophet, you are going to burn in hell. Someone like Mech may say that you are headed for the same place unless you accept that "Jesus is the savior". Both of them represent a very primitive state of spiritual development.

Eastern philosophies, which have a more scientific approach to spirituality, provide an alternative, which is becoming increasingly popular, even in in the West.

Well said bro. :tup:

Very weird , whats the chinese on this forum views on that?

There is already a thread on that in the China defence section.

I personally don't really have much of an opinion on that matter. Time traveling is really overdone though.

Also, your article already answers the question:

The idea of time-travel has soared in popularity recently, and it seems like the authorities have just gotten sick of it. Common themes revolve around protagonists going back to ancient times, with script writers often taking liberties with plots and events. Even worse than just being an annoyance, some people fear a real disrespect for China's history.

The decision was made earlier this month, with the country's State Administration for Radio, Film & Television stating that "The producers and writers are treating the serious history in a frivolous way, which should by no means be encouraged anymore."

Son go back to ganging up on the lonely Jap without mentioning India as the only thing the other poster asked was why Japs and Chinese always speak about anals,race,balls and what not ?

As for your smartassery in mentioning Cleanliness we have plenty to speak about China too.

Why do you never tell Jackass to f*k off in China related threads when you complain of dragging India? Do Indian racists stick together?

Why do you never tell Jackass to f*k off in China related threads when you complain of dragging India? Do Indian racists stick together?

If you have a problem take it up with him, deal with him or if you are unable to do that report to the Mods. But I don't know if there is a rule that Indians should not post in China topics.

I can speak only for me and in this case the only question asked was why is the discussion b/n Chinese and japanese always about anals,balls,rape,neutering,****,race etc .

Or is that you guys think that Chinese should never even be questioned or asked why ?

And yeah FYI you guys don't pass of as much humble either.

dude..i did not mention india in the thread. You just hate the fact that and 'indian' responded. When you run your own forum, you can make your own racist policies. Otherwise shut your trap and and dont get your panties in a knot.

And how does japan feature in the thread? None of the indians, as far as i can see have displayed racist attitudes. You morons always end up talking/abusing about race in almost every thread. Grow out of that insecurity.

No, you think we talk about race, but in fact, we are talking about the shame of internet samurai.

Please don't project your own feelings onto others.

This forum has many smart racists. They will bite you, and then claim to be bitten, what's worse is they know no shame.

No, you think we talk about race, but in fact, we are talking about the shame of internet samurai.

This forum has many smart racists. They will bite you, and then claim to be bitten, what's worse is they know no shame.

With all due respect, you guys aren't angels either. And below_freezing I also consider your posts of quality and a respectable member along with few others here.

oh hey there hypocrite. You guys have been going on about topic ranging from anime and skin color to anal sex, butt, and animals. Ofcourse! You guys were not talking about race...silly me :hitwall: It was the "shame" of internet samurai....-.-

With all due respect, you guys aren't angels either. And below_freezing I also consider your posts of quality and a respectable member along with few others here.

When I first used the internet, I was scared of the way people talk. Their comments seem very aggressive. However, as time went on, we all get used to this.

When I first used the internet, I was scared of the way people talk. Their comments seem very aggressive. However, as time went on, we all get used to this.

Yeah but there's also a limit of decency.. and frankly we've got idiots from all corners abusing the privilege

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom