What's new

CHINA TO BECOME WORLD'S LARGEST CHRISTIAN NATION BY MID-CENTURY

I am responding to this guy attacking us, but as an Indian member here, you obviously hate anything Chinese. So really, no surprise at all.

I've seen Indians laughing about Japanese war crimes against China as well. Laugh it up.

People have multiple identities. But there is no need to assume that something that someone posts is necessarily represents an Indian POV.

Japan is an interesting case. A free and open society, with a very low level of Christianization.

A simplistic analysis is not helpful.

Humans have an innate tendency towards spirituality. It is interesting to ask why that should be the case, but I will not go into that question now. Suppression, as is sometimes attempted by Communist nations, is not the correct way.

Osama bin Laden would say that unless you accept Muhammad as the last prophet, you are going to burn in hell. Someone like Mech may say that you are headed for the same place unless you accept that "Jesus is the savior". Both of them represent a very primitive state of spiritual development.

Eastern philosophies, which have a more scientific approach to spirituality, provide an alternative, which is becoming increasingly popular, even in in the West.

^ Real smooth bro, you made me realize i'm just like osama! Thank you for opening my eyes.

Its always amusing to see some Indians kissing the wrong butt a faked jap eye who know nothing about Japan, want nothing to do with Japan but claimed to be a japanese.
Let me put some money in your pocket regarding Japanese:
(1) People thought Indians are so obsessed with skin colour? they are not even close comparing with Japanese, anything darker then light yellow are considered inferior and Indians......one of my friend's grandfather who serve in WW2 told him that Japanese soldiers rather die than surrender to a black American soldier.... you get the picture?
(2) Japanese are also super obsessed with cleaningness and personal hygiene and Indians.......?:azn:

Japanese are some of the most racist, closeminded people in the world. What is especially funny is their slave mentality. They are perfectly fine to get 3 black * stuffed down their * because in their mind, they're far inferior to Americans, including blacks. They still don't know about apologizing. Jap anese apologize alot on the surface but that's only because their society forces them to. Without the guilt of society, they're little more than apes.

Most of the world knows a few words of Japanese. But they're mostly limited to SUGOI~ SUGOI!~ YAMADIE~ YAMADIE~ ITAI~ ITAIYO!~. And they have no shame.

During the earthquake, not 1 Japanese driver volunteered to drive the aid trucks to the affected region. Jap anese don't even care about Jap anese, why should anyone else care? If someone decides to nuke them tomorrow and can scare off the US from responding, well, guess Japan just vanished for free.

Japanese are some of the most racist, closeminded people in the world. What is especially funny is their slave mentality. They are perfectly fine to get 3 black * stuffed down their * because in their mind, they're far inferior to Americans, including blacks. They still don't know about apologizing. Jap anese apologize alot on the surface but that's only because their society forces them to. Without the guilt of society, they're little more than apes.

Most of the world knows a few words of Japanese. But they're mostly limited to SUGOI~ SUGOI!~ YAMADIE~ YAMADIE~ ITAI~ ITAIYO!~. And they have no shame.

During the earthquake, not 1 Japanese driver volunteered to drive the aid trucks to the affected region. Jap anese don't even care about Jap anese, why should anyone else care? If someone decides to nuke them tomorrow and can scare off the US from responding, well, guess Japan just vanished for free.

As all i see in today's Japan, they are just bunch of anime freaks, nothing more.

Get back to topic. Japan does not feature in the title or opening post.

As all i see in today's Japan, they are just bunch of anime freaks, nothing more.

The world knows Japan, because of AV. The world knows Japanese, because of 苏郭依~ 苏郭依~ 亚麻跌~ 依歹~ 依歹哟~。 And they have no shame of it.

The world knows Japan, because of AV. The world knows Japanese, because of 苏郭依~ 苏郭依~ 亚麻跌~ 依歹~ 依歹哟~。 And they have no shame of it.

True, since their AV movies are really popular among the Chinese netizens. :pop:

I'm interested, how did you become a Christian in India?

..........i was born into a traditionally christian family. We've been christians as far back as we can possibly trace........

Is it so hard to accept there are 'christians' in india?

Not really, why would it be hard.

Is this the reason that you are so opposed to the BJP party?

I oppose the BJP due to a number of reasons.

1. They are a bunch of pricks.
2. Communal bigots.
3. Warmongering.
4. Racist.
5. Bunch of pricks.
6. Bunch of pricks.

Its always amusing to see some Indians kissing the wrong butt a faked jap eye who know nothing about Japan, want nothing to do with Japan but claimed to be a japanese.
Let me put some money in your pocket regarding Japanese:
(1) People thought Indians are so obsessed with skin colour? they are not even close comparing with Japanese, anything darker then light yellow are considered inferior and Indians......one of my friend's grandfather who serve in WW2 told him that Japanese soldiers rather die than surrender to a black American soldier.... you get the picture?
(2) Japanese are also super obsessed with cleaningness and personal hygiene and Indians.......?:azn:

Son go back to ganging up on the lonely Jap without mentioning India as the only thing the other poster asked was why Japs and Chinese always speak about anals,race,balls and what not ?

As for your smartassery in mentioning Cleanliness we have plenty to speak about China too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom