What's new

CHINA TO BECOME WORLD'S LARGEST CHRISTIAN NATION BY MID-CENTURY

I wonder what those Chinese Christians will say when it is revealed that Anglo Saxons want to initiate a holocaust on Chinese the same way Germans did to Jews.

Why should the Anglo Saxons want to incinerate the Chinese in gas ovens?

It would not be cost effective.

Apart from being most horrendous.

For Christ's sake, let us not get wildly gruesome when given vent to frustrations!

Proper Church in China means a Church that is CCP controlled in every way including selection of priest, vetting sermons, monitoring the Christians attending, listening in to Confessions.

The relationship is between God and the man.

It is not a relationship between God and the Man as decided, guided and controlled by the CCP/ Chinese Govt!!

Therefore, a proper Church of China is no Church, but an extension of the Party Propaganda.

To hear and see Party Propaganda, why waste time in a Church. Turn on the CCTV and watch it in the comfort of your house.

Proper Church in China means a Church that is CCP controlled in every way including selection of priest, vetting sermons, monitoring the Christians attending, listening in to Confessions.

It is not a relationship between God and the Man as decided, guided and controlled by the CCP/ Chinese Govt!!

Therefore, a proper Church of China is no Church, but an extension of the Party Propaganda.

To hear and see Party Propaganda, why waste time in a Church. Turn on the CCTV and watch it in the comfort of your house.
Rituals are helpful. We are surrounded by them. Look at the 'faithfuls' in a procession to view the body of 'saint' Mao. In time, the face on the crucifix will be that of Mao and who knows what the Sermon on the Mount will sound like. So yes, it is very possible that China will be a majority Christian country but not in the way we expect.

Your joke a bit clumsy, sometimes ignorance is not terrible, what is terrible? ignorance plus an easy to mouth, it would be very offensive.

By the way that this is also for you, gambit.

Any time, if you hear any political matter in the church,it would be a miracle, a church for all the religious teachings. sounds like some people have a personal experience, in fact, he is nothing. Bias cause paranoid, ignorance cause stupid. This is very suitable for some people.

Proof of the Anglo Saxon holocaust intentions? Don't go by the history, give current proof.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-largest-christian-nation-mid-century-53.html

Without repression of Anglo Saxon traitors, our fate will be the same as that of the Jews under Nazi Germany. Indians should watch out as well.

When they came for the communists, I didn't speak out, because I wasn't a communist.
When they came for the Jews, I didn't speak out, because I wasn't a jew.
When they came for me, no one was left to speak out for me.

i think you can say the exact same thing about the roman catholic church or any religion with "leaders" then

for instance

Proper Church for roman Catholics means a Church that is vactican controlled in every way including selection of priest, vetting sermons, monitoring the Christians attending, listening in to Confessions.

It is not a relationship between God and the Man as decided, guided and controlled by the pope/ Vatican Govt!!

Therefore, a proper Church of the Vatican is no Church, but an extension of the Vatican Propaganda.

To hear and see Vatican Propaganda, why waste time in a Church. Turn on the (religious channel?) and watch it in the comfort of your house.

i think you can say the exact same thing about the roman catholic church.

It's true that Churches are often used as political tools, apart from other serious problems like child abuse etc. But one has to distinguish between different situations. For example, the Russian Orthodox Church was a victim of the Bolshevik revolution.

i think you can say the exact same thing about the roman catholic church or any religion with "leaders" then

for instance

Proper Church for roman Catholics means a Church that is vactican controlled in every way including selection of priest, vetting sermons, monitoring the Christians attending, listening in to Confessions.

It is not a relationship between God and the Man as decided, guided and controlled by the pope/ Vatican Govt!!

Therefore, a proper Church of the Vatican is no Church, but an extension of the Vatican Propaganda.

To hear and see Vatican Propaganda, why waste time in a Church. Turn on the (religious channel?) and watch it in the comfort of your house.

That is now the religion is administered.

One can't change the rules in such a way that the religion becomes irrelevant.

Why? Religion itself is just manmade rules!

But those who believe in religion don't think these are man made rules, but something totally Divine.

I have not seen God and so I cannot vouch either way i.e. whether religion is of man made rules or Divine directed code of conduct.

I'm getting really tired of seeing comments like "Christians should be arrested for being Christians" or "Christians are just complete idiots and have no idea why they believe what they believe."
I'm also tired of people using examples like "Christianity should be banned because a pastor beat a churchgoer that was late" or other such non-sense.
If you're a Christian, you believe that the Bible is God's Word. You also believe that all people should be treated with respect, because God values each and every person on the planet. If there is a pastor who beats someone, then he should be arrested, because God's Word says so.
If there is someone being violent, then they need to be restrained and punished, because that is failure to exhibit self-control.
If ANYONE sins or does anything immoral, that does not mean that particular individual represents the religion that he claims to believe. The religion or ideals stand on their own, regardless of human activity.
I could post trillions of murder, rape, and other horrible things that atheists do, but that wouldn't define atheism. In the same way, Christianity isn't defined by human actions....It's defined by GOD'S WORD.
Please, don't be ignorant and know the difference for pete's sake.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-largest-christian-nation-mid-century-53.html

Without repression of Anglo Saxon traitors, our fate will be the same as that of the Jews under Nazi Germany. Indians should watch out as well.

When they came for the communists, I didn't speak out, because I wasn't a communist.
When they came for the Jews, I didn't speak out, because I wasn't a jew.
When they came for me, no one was left to speak out for me.

Wtf are you talking about man?

It looks like you might be suffering from schizophrenic paranoia... No one is coming for you.. calm down.. Don't smoke too much of that stuff at once!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom