What's new

CHINA TO BECOME WORLD'S LARGEST CHRISTIAN NATION BY MID-CENTURY

Agreed. With a supercomputer, we should also be able to account for radiation, diffusion and convection effects that drive radioactivity. With strategic placement, all western whites could vanish from history forever. China will still survive, however, due to our underground tunnels able to hide 10 million, another 200 million surviving aboveground even now and possibly 800 million with laser/railgun ABM, and mountain plane shelters. We can come out of the nuclear war with a full military ready to take on the remanants of western whites and fully drive them extinct.

We are not some uber racist like them who conducted countless genocides in the history.

We won't extinguish their race, but we have to make sure we can save the humanity from the evil.

Anyway the white americans will end up all mixed with the growing Latino population, this is not our problem.

And if someone said, 'never trust the yellow man' you would probably have a spasm and cry foul. The above comment is not surprising, I’ve seen much worse from you. People that are openly racists and than cry foul when some else gives them a taste of their own medicine are often said to have a chemical imbalance.

Lol, i don't give a damn, and when since the Russians trust us? :lol:

Russia and China are partners, but not allies. We won't actively be hostile to each other, but we also will only cooperate when it benefits our respective interests.

True, we are just alert with them, it doesn't necessarily mean the opening hostility.

I am sure it is the same from the Russian side.

The only more pure friendship between countries today is China and Pakistan.

True, we are just alert with them, it doesn't necessarily mean the opening hostility.

I am sure it is the same from the Russian side.

The only more pure friendship between countries today is China and Pakistan.

Agreed. The only relationship in the world based upon mutual respect. What would be great is, once Pakistan cracks down on Taliban permanently, that we can have visa free visitor agreement between China and Pakistan, that eventually spreads to all of mainland Asia.

Lol, i don't give a damn, and when since the Russians trust us? :lol:

I am Russian, and there are a number of people I don't trust but nationality has nothing to do with it, if someone is know to be untrustworthy than I will be cautious when around them; a person can only be judged by their character and not origin.

I am Russian, and there are a number of people I don't trust but nationality has nothing to do with it, if someone is know to be untrustworthy than I will be cautious when around them; a person can only be judged by their character and not origin.

Yeah, the friendship can sometimes grow strong between the individuals of different nationalities, but the diplomacy between nations isn't the same case.

And i am sure US does trust UK and Israel more than anyone else is the fact.

China Detains Church Members at Easter Services

BEIJING — The authorities stepped up a three-week campaign against an underground Christian church on Sunday, detaining hundreds of congregants in their homes and taking at least 36 others into custody after they tried to hold Easter services in a public square, church members and officials said.

The church, Shouwang, an evangelical Protestant congregation that was evicted from its rented quarters this month, has been at loggerheads with the government since announcing plans to gather outdoors rather than disband or return to worshiping in private homes. The authorities have repeatedly stymied Shouwang’s efforts to lease or buy space for its 1,000-member congregation, one of the largest and most prominent so-called house churches in the capital.

The Chinese Communist Party tightly manages religious activity, requiring the faithful to join state-run churches, mosques or Buddhist temples. Until the most recent crackdown on Shouwang and a handful of other unregistered churches, such congregations had enjoyed relatively wide latitude from the authorities.

Founded 18 years ago in a private home, Shouwang insists that it has no political agenda and seeks only government forbearance that would allow it to occupy the $4 million space it bought in 2009. Church leaders say the owner of the space, under pressure from the authorities, has refused to hand over the keys. Last week, a Foreign Ministry spokesman defended the government’s stance, saying that Shouwang had “no legal basis” to operate.

Most of those seized on Sunday morning were taken away in buses after they showed up at the plaza, which is not far from several of the country’s top universities. Members of a CNN crew said that they were briefly detained and that their credentials were confiscated before they were turned away by the police.

Several church members, all of whom requested anonymity for fear of provoking the authorities, say they were confined to their homes by security agents, some as early as Thursday, to keep them from joining Easter services. ChinaAid, a Christian advocacy group based in the United States, put the number of those under temporary house arrest at 500, although that figure could not be immediately verified. On Monday morning, church officials said that 16 of those detained were still in police custody.

On Sunday night, Shouwang’s Web site was blocked and its chief pastor, Jin Tianming, could not be reached by phone. In an e-mail circulated last week, church leaders asked parishioners to make their way to an elevated walkway where services were supposed to take place, even though they would probably be intercepted by the police.

The message took note of the Easter holiday and likened the congregation’s struggles to those endured by Jesus Christ.

“We pray especially for those brothers and sisters who in the past week or two have already been forced to move or leave their jobs,” it said. “We ask God to remember the price they have paid for holding on to their faith and ask him to take care of their families and their daily life needs.”

BEIJING — The authorities stepped up a three-week campaign against an underground Christian church on Sunday, detaining hundreds of congregants in their homes and taking at least 36 others into custody after they tried to hold Easter services in a public square, church members and officials said.

Like I said, if people join an illegal "underground" Churches, they are going to fall foul of the law.

It's not exactly difficult to find a proper Church.

Like I said, if you join an illegal "underground" Church, you're going to fall foul of the law.

It's not exactly difficult to go to a proper Church, rather than an illegal one.

I understand that... just putting the news in the relevant thread. I know China has similar policies towards all religious practices, i.e. it has to be approved. Thing to note is the proliferation of the so called "underground" churches and the recent escalation on the crackdown.

I understand that... just putting the news in the relevant thread. I know China has similar policies towards all religious practices, i.e. it has to be approved. Thing to note is the proliferation of the so called "underground" churches and the recent escalation on the crackdown.

I wonder what those Chinese Christians will say when it is revealed that Anglo Saxons want to initiate a holocaust on Chinese the same way Germans did to Jews.

I wonder what those Chinese Christians will say when it is revealed that Anglo Saxons want to initiate a holocaust on Chinese the same way Germans did to Jews.

Proof of the Anglo Saxon holocaust intentions? Don't go by the history, give current proof.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom