What's new

China should abandon the communist flag.

洪武,中国战士,中国很棒,包括这个郑和,还有些人我不方便点出来,这坛子挺乱的,别老是乱跟风,小心被人利用
Do you want to be reported for personal attacks? What is the point of your post other than attacking other forum members?

虽然清朝有一个满族特权制度,但是以整个国家的体制来看,他不是一个奴隶制国家,而是以前所有封建王朝一样 的体系。我希望一些国人不要有狭隘的民族观念。
Exactly! That cross1993 is a total fool. Probably a Southern Chinese who doesn't like Northern Chinese? North Chinese don't have any problems with Manchu ethnicity. Heck, there are Korean ethnicity too who are much less Sinicized than Manchu ethnicity and everybody gets along.

Who is this Southern Chinese stirring up hate against Manchu and Northerners? Demonizing all of Qing dynasty, including Kangxi and Qianlong? Has this cross1993 fool ever been to Beijing? All those historical buildings of the Kangqian Era. They are not "Chinese"? That is news to the central government ministry of culture that's for sure.

Dumb and dumber.

And that aimarraul is even dumber. I think he must be Japanese.

A Japanese speak Chinese-like Chinese? I would like to see somebody speak Chinese-like Chinese.

So you disfavor com? You think what happened there was com?

Not surprised for most Chinese.

意识形态只是工具,民族的发展才是终极目标。

既然是工具,那么就会有落伍的那一天。如果工具落伍了,那么我们就应该改良或者是寻找更好更合适的工具。

我是共产党员,我当然知道支持现有执政理念,但是哪怕是共产党也不否认我们应该与时俱进

意识形态只是工具,民族的发展才是终极目标。

既然是工具,那么就会有落伍的那一天。如果工具落伍了,那么我们就应该改良或者是寻找更好更合适的工具。

我是共产党员,我当然知道支持现有执政理念,但是哪怕是共产党也不否认我们应该与时俱进

Ideology is just a tool? a tool of what? Nation's development?:rofl: How about wealth distribution method's development? How about workers of the world, unit? Internationalism and nationalism, which do you prefer?

You must have learnt a lot of politics. Do you think what you learned is right? For example the definition of a country?

Ya, advance with times, not bad, but on whose behalf? Watches', nation's? I'm just curious is there any Marxism thing around there?

Anyway, it still didn't surprise me you would say that, you are a good member, in contrast.

This is my last post at this forum. I'm just fed up with nationalists.

By the way, I decline transnational arrest.:partay:

Last edited:
Where is that cross1993 fool? This is a famous painting 万国来朝图. Is this China or some alien nation that enslaved Han Chinese? All those cultural artifacts in Beijing, are they Chinese or some alien nation that enslaved the Han Chinese?

sn1b1y.jpg

Is cross1993 Indian?

呵呵,我们玩个问答游戏吧,希望您能看懂我下面说的中文,否则我无法相信你对中国历史的了解。这些是很复杂的中国姓氏起源。

恰好与您说的相反,我正好出生在北京。
我姓杨,四知堂杨氏(非关西堂,清白堂,弘农堂等堂号的杨氏),祖先是东汉以“天知地知你知我知”闻名的四知杨震,起源于汉朝弘农郡,也就是三国时杨彪杨修出身的家族。
我祖辈属于四知堂杨氏在安徽的一支,清朝末年随李鸿章迁移至天津,后来迁至北京。我家祖辈还曾是清朝武官,但我却非常讨厌清朝。

如果您对中国历史真的了解的话,那么请问:
1,弘农郡在汉朝是属于并州呢?还是属于左司隶校尉部呢?或者属于右司隶校尉部呢?或者属于豫州呢?
2,杨彪和杨修分别死在谁手上呢?
3,明朝三杨指的是谁呢?
4,清末安徽人迁移至天津的原因是什么呢?
5,请问清朝是谁灭亡的呢?

请用中文回答,谢谢。
Did you answer my question? Is the above a painting of an alien nation that enslaved Han Chinese? Or is that a painting of China, showing Chinese culture, traditions, history and identity?

Sorry but I have serious doubts you can trace your family's lineage back to Eastern Han. Over thousands of years and hundreds of generations, you would be tracing back to tens of thousands of ancestors (on both father and mother's side). And there is no way with all the wars, disasters and displacements during that time period you can possibly keep track of the whole family tree.

No, I don't know that much about the Yang family. And why should you care so much either? Your mother is not a Yang. Your father's mother is not a Yang either. And your paternal grandfather's mother is not a Yang. Etc.

我家祖辈还曾是清朝武官,但我却非常讨厌清朝。

See that shows me two things:

- It contradicts your claim Han Chinese are "slaves" during Qing Dynasty if your ancestor was a military officer. Probably he was one of the Eight Banners -- the Han banner to be specific.

- It also shows that you have an extreme bias against Qing. So we can't take seriously the kind of silly claims you make about Qing "enslaving" Han Chinese. This claim is totally wacko and not supported by official PRC accounts (nor KMT for that matter).

BigTree said it well. There is some element of ethnic prejudice in Qing dynasty in favor of Manchurian noble families but it was by no means a large-scale systematic enslavement of Han Chinese like you are suggesting.

Most country's national flags ain't original, including the Chinese flag. The most original I could think of among a few is Japanese flag. Not sure about Pakistan/Turkey since the only difference is color. Strange. Otherwise, Pak's flag is highly original.

European flags? yeah right, trinity in three colors, looks not bad, but boring it's "influenced." Sweden has "cross" on it, Saudi's has two crossed swords (is that a symbol of Islam?).

Japanese flag is unique. I am not quite familiar with others.

Did you answer my question? Is the above a painting of an alien nation that enslaved Han Chinese? Or is that a painting of China, showing Chinese culture, traditions, history and identity?

Sorry but I have serious doubts you can trace your family's lineage back to Eastern Han. Over thousands of years and hundreds of generations, you would be tracing back to tens of thousands of ancestors (on both father and mother's side). And there is no way with all the wars, disasters and displacements during that time period you can possibly keep track of the whole family tree.

No, I don't know that much about the Yang family. And why should you care so much either? Your mother is not a Yang. Your father's mother is not a Yang either. And your paternal grandfather's mother is not a Yang. Etc.

我家祖辈还曾是清朝武官,但我却非常讨厌清朝。

See that shows me two things:

- It contradicts your claim Han Chinese are "slaves" during Qing Dynasty if your ancestor was a military officer. Probably he was one of the Eight Banners -- the Han banner to be specific.

- It also shows that you have an extreme bias against Qing. So we can't take seriously the kind of silly claims you make about Qing "enslaving" Han Chinese. This claim is totally wacko and not supported by official PRC accounts (nor KMT for that matter).

BigTree said it well. There is some element of ethnic prejudice in Qing dynasty in favor of Manchurian noble families but it was by no means a large-scale systematic enslavement of Han Chinese like you are suggesting.

Dear foreign friends, You do not know the feeling of Chinese people on the Qing Dynasty.

Maybe you should know more about the Qing Dynasty:
¼Î¶¨ÈýÍÀ_°Ù¶È°Ù¿Æ
°üÒ°¢¹þ_°Ù¶È°Ù¿Æ
?_???
ÈʴȵÄÂúÖÞ¾ýÖ÷£¿---´ÔÁÖ·¨Ôò£ºÂúÇåÍÀɱʷ(תÔØ) ¨C ÌúѪÍø

Can't drop the stars. A star in your flag is directly correlated with winning wars. In the past 60 years, countries that have won the most wars are:

1.) US
2.) PRC
3.) USSR
4.) Israel
5.) North Vietnam

What do they have in common? Stars in their flag.

Note the losers:

1.) Germany
2.) Japan
3.) South Vietnam
4.) India
5.) Egypt

What do they have in common? No stars in their flags.

Stupid and low IQ reply, look at the flags of Iraq and pakistan with stars and count their defeats.

iraq-flag.gif

pakistan-flag.gif

Stupid and low IQ reply, look at the flags of Iraq and pakistan with stars and count their defeats.

iraq-flag.gif

pakistan-flag.gif

I"ll admit the logic is funny,
But usually flags and their symbolic meaning are sensitive to its people.So let only the Chinese have their talk here.

I completely disagree. Dropping a national flag/changing a national flag is a sign of a weak, conquered and subservient nation. Besides, regardless of the Soviets, the flag has deep meaning (which is why it didn't use the hammer and sickle design).

The Qing flag is far less representative of China than the PRC flag. The PRC flag is red: red, the color of luck for Chinese, but also the color of the blood that revolutionaries shed for the flag. Changing the flag is spitting on their graves. The Qing flag is yellow, however, the yellow that represents the gold the barbarians stole from Hans and the gold that was missing because the Qing dynasty cut short the Ming Dynasty's start of the industrial revolution. It has stars, the same stars that made other countries with the star such as US, Soviet Union and Vietnam win their wars. Notice how all nations that lost wars were ones that did not have 5 pointed flags! Japan, Germany, India, Qing Dynasty, South Vietnam, all lost the war, while PRC, USSR, USA, all have stars in their flag. Once Russia dropped the 5 pointer star in its flag, it started going down, a coincidence?! What does the dragon represent? Nothing? I don't believe in dragons. I'd think it's a dirty shame for my flag to represent an imaginary animal. No modern flag has an animal on it. The only acceptable designs are stripes, stars and circles.

Ummm, Comrade, the Angolan flag has a rooster on it (which reminds me of your cackless crowing). Perhaps if most of your nation supports your logic then it maybe more appropriate for China to adopt a donkey as the animal on its flag instead of the dragon? :coffee:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom