What's new

China Radio's Tamil station to launch FM channel in India

@manlion You are right there is no country called India, please liberate us i am waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
My point is the name Hindia and Hindoo is Persian in origin which was modified by your colonial masters to India. Theres no such a country called India or a religion , Hindoo in the Indian scripture.

What is "Hindia"? :rofl::lol:

^^^ that transported chinoy knows the real word, but trying to make the fun of the original poster, trying to get satisfaction in his wet dreams.

On a second thought may be really not...

Ancient Chinese people have many names in these goddamn thousands of year:
Such as Chu, Tang, Song, Yuan, Jin, Qing, Ming blah blah blah .
Only people who lived during the two dynasties (Qin and Former Qin) called themselves Qin, which has a similar pronunciation with the word "Cina".
Nowadays some crazy people suddenly jump up and claim that they are those who named "China", that's so freaking unbelievably bloody amazing.
First of all China has its own name 中國(Zhōngguó), China is just a foreign name of 中國. Unlike India, English is not even China's official language. You call your friend Mr.Peter another name "Hans", so that you can claim that you are the one who gave Mr.Peter the name?

You find a map without source as a reference, interesting.
And you don't even know the different between the State of Qin and the Qin Dynasty (Qin Empire).

Besides the map is not even mentioning the "founding of the year".

I never claimed the name China was given by Indians. I only told you about the people called "Cina". Can you tell me the story how the name China originated.

The origins of the epic probably fall between the 8th and 9th centuries BC.

any source to verify the above ? Mahabharata was supposed to have taken place in 5000 BC and it was written in 8th 9th BC ?

It describes events that took place in ancient bhaarata around 5000 BCE (before common era - also known as B.C.)

Sant Ved Vyasa

written out by bhagawaan Ganesha with one of his tusks

Mahabharata

China is mentioned as one among the northerm kingdoms: Mahabharata, Book 6, chapter 9 (MBh.6.9) mentions like this: - Among the tribes of the north are the Mlecchas , and the Kruras, the Yavanas , the Chinas , the Kamvojas, the Darunas, and many Mleccha tribes; the Sukritvahas, the Kulatthas, the Hunas, and the Parasikas; the Ramanas, and the Dasamalikas. Chinas were mentioned along with Chivukas and Pulindas and Khasas , Hunas, Pahlavas, Sakas , Yavanas, Savaras, Paundras , Kiratas , Kanchis , Dravidas, Sinhalas and Keralas .

All these tribes were described as Mlechha tribes. Here they were described as the protectors of sage Vasistha and his cow against the attack of king Viswamitra .

From the above MB source, we can deduce that ancient Bharat did not include NE Indians states as they belong to the Kirata tribes and South India - Dravida and Kerala

Dravida is mentioned as one of the kingdoms in the southern part of present-day mainland India during the time of the Mahabharata. Its territories were supposed to have included the southernmost parts of the modern-day states of Tamil Nadu and Kerala

http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dravida_Kingdom

So a race called Dravida does gets mentioned in the MB and its not a western invention (Max Muller) to divide and rule as claimed by the Indian natioanlists ?

I never claimed the name China was given by Indians. I only told you about the people called "Cina". Can you tell me the story how the name China originated.

I know but some of the people here do.
You mean China the English name or Chinese name?

I mean the English name, who were first to use it that ultimately became China in English.

How is that an English name? In German we also write China but pronounce like "cheena". Its practically a transliteration of the Chinese Qin (which is also a transliteration of the Chinese script) into a more European writing by adding a sufix "a" as most Indo-European languages do for Names of places. Just take a look at all Indian names of places, they all virtually with a suffix "a". So, it's not far fetched that Indian transliterated Qin (please pretend it's written in Chinese since I don't write Chinese) into Cin plus suffix "a" to suit the Indian language.

Götterdämmerung;4291492 said:
How is that an English name? In German we also write China but pronounce like "cheena". Its practically a transliteration of the Chinese Qin (which is also a transliteration of the Chinese script) into a more European writing by adding a sufix "a" as most Indo-European languages do for Names of places. Just take a look at all Indian names of places, they all virtually with a suffix "a". So, it's not far fetched that Indian transliterated Qin (please pretend it's written in Chinese since I don't write Chinese) into Cin plus suffix "a" to suit the Indian language.

Who were the first people to modify the word Qin.

any source to verify the above ? Mahabharata was supposed to have taken place in 5000 BC and it was written in 8th 9th BC ?

Mahabharata
Bingo. It is what you say it is.
From the above MB source, we can deduce that ancient Bharat did not include NE Indians states as they belong to the Kirata tribes and South India - Dravida and Kerala

http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dravida_Kingdom
Im sorry. I dont understand. Whats your point?
So a race called Dravida does gets mentioned in the MB and its not a western invention (Max Muller) to divide and rule as claimed by the Indian natioanlists ?
Again
Whats your point exactly??
You asked some question and i sincerely tried to answer. I'm still trying to figure out what exactly you are looking for!!

The question is not on what was India known in your mythological scriptures which you boldly proclaim as "Indian scriptures" . These scriptures are mere granny tales where the pigs can fly. Its solely meant for Hindoo consumption. We need historical data and facts, not crap scriptures which has been fabricated and manufactured by Hindoo terrorist brigade.

My point is the name Hindia and Hindoo is Persian in origin which was modified by your colonial masters to India. Theres no such a country called India or a religion , Hindoo in the Indian scripture.
Your foolish grammatical provocations will not get a reaction from me, rather reflects the standards Madarssa education.

However your low intellect does not allow you to grab a simple concept(which I am trying to explain since my first post) , that land mass today know as India was known by different names in different times in history. Was know as Bhratvarsha as per ancient Indian scriptures...know as Magadha during Maurya dynasty

What Historic data you need ...map of Indian subcontinent which was single nation called Magdha in Maurya dynasty

maurya_empire.jpg

The Arabs , Turks and the rest of your invaders borrowed Hindoo / Hind from Persian and to the Muslim Arabs/Turks /Mughals Hindoo is equivalent to kafir or idol worshipers and you are proud of the Persian label.
You should ask for refund on Madrasa fees.. if they could not even teach you a simple fact..Kafir is not just idol worshiper..anyone who does not believe in Islam is called a Kafir(Just like how christians call you people Infidels) .eg Jews of Israel..which is actually pretty dumb on the face of it!!

Dear Indian Hindoo, am not in need of any labeling from an idol worshiper
What is apparent, need not be labeled.

If you make a tall and pompous claim you need to post the relevant source as supportive evidence ,independent verifiable source outside your Hindoo myths oops "Ancient Indian books" If you traded with the Arabs , Greeks, Romans and Chinese etc, you need to quote from these sources and what your Hindustan stand for whether its the entire sub continent or just the land mass across the Indus river aka now Pakistan. So get your terms of references and independent sources to support your pompous claims.

to the rest of the Indian terror brigade, I am still waiting for

SilkRoad.jpg

Bengal1.gif

TRADE.jpg

history_ancient_spice_silk_trade_routes.jpg

Bingo. It is what you say it is.

Can you account for the time lapse - 5000 BC to writing it in 8th /9th BC Any documentary evidence to proof its written date ?

as for China, its derived from the Qin Dynasty, it became Cin to foreigner (mlecchas, hindoos included) and later China to the English. The Qin dyansty 200 BC is older than the Mahabharat (MB) written record 8th BC, so we can assume that China /Cin/ Qin was in existence long long before before the Hindoos knew how to write.

Im sorry. I don't understand. Whats your point?

Hindoos make a pre-assumptious claim that the Bharata country is the present India but this is nullified by the MB which mentions separate tribes/Kingdoms e.g the Kirata, mongolid inhabitants of the North East Indian states of Nagaland , Manipur etc, Kerala , Andhra and Dravida kingdom etc

Again
Whats your point exactly??
You asked some question and i sincerely tried to answer. I'm still trying to figure out what exactly you are looking for!!

Heard of the Aryan / Dravidian controversy ?

The idea of Aryan and Dravidian races is the product of an unscientific, culturally biased form of thinking that saw race in terms of color. There are scientifically speaking, no such things as Aryan or Dravidian race

The Aryan-Dravidian Controversy

The Mahabharat reference to Dravida tribe reinforces the - Aryan / Dravidian divide, which Hindoo nationalists deny

why posting the trade routes ? care to highlight the Hindoos contribution to it.

another map of the Mauryan Empire under Asoka, and you expect melcchas to buy your Hindoo propaganda maps posted by you ???

mauryan-empire-ashoka-265-bce.jpg

BTW about the Mauryas, its being discussed and dusted
What name did the Maurya call the country ?

A friendly reminder, the debate is on the origin of the name - India and not Bharat or Hindoostan

@ares 's map incorrect. how Lanka became tributary? At that time our King was "Devanam Priya Tissa".
btw, we consider India as "Dambadiva", the country of Hindi speaking people.

why posting the trade routes ? care to highlight the Hindoos contribution to it.

another map of the Mauryan Empire under Asoka, and you expect melcchas to buy your Hindoo propaganda maps posted by you ???

mauryan-empire-ashoka-265-bce.jpg

BTW about the Mauryas, its being discussed and dusted
What name did the Maurya call the country ?

A friendly reminder, the debate is on the origin of the name - India and not Bharat or Hindoostan

It was called Bharat.

@ares 's map incorrect. how Lanka became tributary? At that time our King was "Devanam Priya Tissa".
btw, we consider India as "Dambadiva", the country of Hindi speaking people.

There was no Hindi language in 265 BC.

Can you account for the time lapse - 5000 BC to writing it in 8th /9th BC Any documentary evidence to proof its written date ?

as for China, its derived from the Qin Dynasty, it became Cin to foreigner (mlecchas, hindoos included) and later China to the English. The Qin dyansty 200 BC is older than the Mahabharat (MB) written record 8th BC, so we can assume that China /Cin/ Qin was in existence long long before before the Hindoos knew how to write.

you can use google for know about the period of Mahabharat's events and composition.

By the China only existed within Great wall of China. The great Wall was built to keep Hans aways from the non-Han races. Here is the real history of China(Yuans were Mongols)

Territories_of_Dynasties_in_China.gif

Back
Top Bottom