What's new

China Radio's Tamil station to launch FM channel in India

around 2000 BC

So you are telling me that many years ago you call some East-Asian people Cina.
In Chinese history, there is a Chinese State called Qin, which share the similar pronunciation of your "Cina".
Therefore, based on your logic, the name 中國 is given by India, am I right.

Native Americans are called "Indian" for a reason.

Europeans at the time of Christopher Columbus's voyage often referred to all of South and East Asia as "India" or "the Indias/Indies," sometimes dividing the area into "Greater India," "Middle India," and "Lesser India." The oldest surviving terrestrial globe, by Martin Behaim in 1492 (before Columbus' voyage), labels the entire Asian subcontinent region as "India".

Columbus carried a passport in Latin from the Spanish monarchs that dispatched him ab partes Indie ("toward the regions of India") on their behalf. When he landed in the Antilles, Columbus referred to the resident peoples he encountered there as "Indians" in the mistaken belief that he had reached the Indian Ocean. Although Columbus' mistake was soon recognized, the name stuck; for centuries the native people of the Americas were collectively called "Indians." This misnomer was perpetuated in place naming; the islands of the Caribbean were named, and are still known as, the West Indies.

Native American name controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You don't get the point do you.
Of course [Indian] don't call themselves "Indian" in their own language, [Indian] have their very own name. "Indian" was just a (mistaken) foreign name given by the Western. According to some of you people's logic, Western people are those who name [Indian].

Native Americans are called "Indian" for a reason.

Europeans at the time of Christopher Columbus's voyage often referred to all of South and East Asia as "India" or "the Indias/Indies,"

Columbus was ignorant and you are proud of his blunder . where is the term Indian or Hindu mentioned in your so-called "ancient books" ? If you cant show any documentary evidence, swallow your pride.

India/Hindu were labels given to you by the great Muslim conquerors and re-instated by the Brits and now you are proud of your fake identity !!!

Columbus was ignorant and you are proud of his blunder . where is the term Indian or Hindu mentioned in your so-called "ancient books" ? If you cant show any documentary evidence, swallow your pride.

India/Hindu were labels given to you by the great Muslim conquerors and re-instated by the Brits and now you are proud of your fake identity !!!

See your country flag before saying such words. :lol:

See your country flag before saying such words. :lol:

I asked for documentary evidence from your "ancient book" dont worry too much about my flag it has nothing to do with my country of origin and thus irrelevant to this discussion.

If you can trace my IP you can know from which country I am posting, so dont get misled my a "false flag"

I asked for documentary evidence from your "ancient book" dont worry too much about my flag it has nothing to do with my country of origin and thus irrelevant to this discussion.

If you can trace my IP you can know from which country I am posting, so dont get misled my a "false flag"

I gave you the hint you can use google. False flag or true flag see your country flag once more. :lol:

Ancient Chinese people have many names in these goddamn thousands of year:
Such as Chu, Tang, Song, Yuan, Jin, Qing, Ming blah blah blah .
Only people who lived during the two dynasties (Qin and Former Qin) called themselves Qin, which has a similar pronunciation with the word "Cina".
Nowadays some crazy people suddenly jump up and claim that they are those who named "China", that's so freaking unbelievably bloody amazing.
First of all China has its own name 中國(Zhōngguó), China is just a foreign name of 中國. Unlike India, English is not even China's official language. You call your friend Mr.Peter another name "Hans", so that you can claim that you are the one who gave Mr.Peter the name?

I posted a map, see that.

You find a map without source as a reference, interesting.
And you don't even know the different between the State of Qin and the Qin Dynasty (Qin Empire).

Besides the map is not even mentioning the "founding of the year".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom