What's new

China & Pakistan Supports Sri Lanka at UNHRC

I am curious about this type of meeting's outcome. China definitely will say No. Russia is also very likely to say No. With at least one Permanent members veto on such, what do they expect to achieve???

still you do not understand, if the British Empire offered all the good things after all the suffering that we have been through live Jalian Wal Bag, will you accept a truce and let them rule you.
what hipocracy is this? I think that you are fond of a a hole politition who did not know politics and sent our troops with out proper analysis and got killed for what IPKF did to the Tamils in SL, if IPKF was not interested in fighting a war in SL, the CO should have requested the Indian Government to with draw and so if ever such a request was given should have been obliged by the Indian Government.
Your knowledge about the plight of people based on emotions and suffering is zero, you talk like a cold and calculating, clock work machine because you blindly love the IPKF or Rajiv Gandhi AKA a hole.

First of all I don't blindly follow or love any parties..whether its Congress or BJP and yes I consider myself a rational man instead of emotional. Emotion can get you nowhere.Why are you in denial about what forced RG to sign Indo-Srilankan Accord & send in IPKF..its the Tamil politicians, same as now when GoI was forced to vote against SL. The accord promised the Tamils in SL what after 25 years, they are still waiting for..the devolution of powers to Tamil areas. Whats so wrong with it?

IPKF was sent in to implement this accord, but that bastard LTTE refused and instead turned against them. So what is IPKF expected to do? Just sit on their a**. They also went on the offensive. Also IA is not PA, they don't make decisions about whether to fight or not fight, its the duty of the political leadership to do so.

Also your comparison of India freedom struggle with SL civil war is absurd. SL is a sovereign country and Tamils are citizens of that country.

Anyways no offence dude, but SL Tamil problem is a Tamilian problem, eventhough people of other states have our sympathies for Tamils in SL. So lets solve this once and for all. Invite the SL Tamils who wants to leave Sl to TN. If we can accomodate 20 million BD illegal immigrants & refugees from Tibet, we can also accommodate about 3 million or so SL Tamils.Let them live a life of dignity and self respect in India.

If we can accomodate 20 million BD illegal immigrants & refugees from Tibet, we can also accommodate about 3 million or so SL Tamils.Let them live a life of dignity and self respect in India.

Don't say that please. Such figures contribute to spreading xenophobic hatred against BDs.

398299_347999531912523_117939301585215_963371_2063633572_n.jpg

Cause Promoting reconciliation and accountability is so wrong!

http://www.rediff.com/news/report/explained-why-india-voted-against-sri-lanka-at-unhrc/20120322.htm

"The Indian Army had maintained that they were fired upon from inside the Hospital and people were caught up in a cross fire.[8] This was reiterated by Lieutenant General Depinder Singh.[7] The rebel LTTE and the government of Sri Lanka have maintained that it was an unprovoked massacre of civilians. The Government of Sri Lanka in 2008 termed it a Crime against humanity.[1] A number of independent observers such as University Teachers for Human Rights, a Human Rights organization from Sri Lanka, and western observers such Mr. John Richardson[6] and others[2][5][9] maintain that it was a massacre of civilians."

source- - Jaffna hospital massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How come when the Indian Forces tried to help they were called war crimes by SRI LANKANS , and when THEY do it.. its not a war crime?? April fools is still a week away Hypocrite Sri Lankan Govt. One ravana was killed by Ram.. I see another Ravana hiding in a hole in the ground jut like saddam.. who will soon be found by US forces and killed. Modern Ramayana :)

EU, US, UK, and France are axis of evil. They never can see peace except in own countries. They ever support efforts to blackmail countries through their brainchild UN.

Resolution has been adopted..soo time to move on guys....

instead of brokering peace to end a conflict, your, mine, and 9 other governments gave weapons and logistic and training to kill an entire ethnic group. Just don't talk diplomacy, say it from your heart, is it OK to kill an entire population because they resist your government, if that is OK for you, then INDIA should be killing every Kashmiri in the vally to make INDIA grow(I do not wish for that).
All Human Lifes are important, if there is a dispute, its better to resolve it over a table rather than kill an entire community to attain NATIONAL growth.

Ashok, why are you so angry about this?

did you read my post? This wasnt a war against Tamil people.....it's no different from your Sikh militancy or our Baloch militancy or Kurdish militancy

Ashok, why are you so angry about this?

did you read my post? This wasnt a war against Tamil people.....it's no different from your Sikh militancy or our Baloch militancy or Kurdish militancy

May be your Balouch insurgency but we never used heavy artillery and airforce against Sikh militants. Also just for killing a couple of Sikh militants we never bombed a hospital or deliberately targetted civilians.

Please read more about LTTE before throwing a lot of your own comments.
After 9/11, USA regarded that LTTE was a organiztion that fights for a genuine cause and is not a terror out fit but a freedom fighting organization, It was INDIA that throwed the pressure on USA's shoulder to include it in the 23 terror outfit list.
This was done at the behest of Indian National Cognress (especially SONIA bi*ch).

and now india is voting against Sri Lanka's favour @ the UN

a move which surprised me really, since it will push Sri Lanka closer to the PRC (which i'm sure indian strategists would not welcome)

and now india is voting against Sri Lanka's favour @ the UN

a move which surprised me really, since it will push Sri Lanka closer to the PRC (which i'm sure indian strategists would not welcome)

Well its for Srilankans to decide whether they really want India as their enemy who is just 100 km away by aligning themselves with PRC who is 10,000 km away.

Also pls don't forget US at Diego Garcia.

Back
Top Bottom