What's new

China offers L-15 Falcon Trainer Aircraft to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
hhhmm....this is really interesting news...the wind of change has started blowing....:pop:

If the India-China relation gets deeper,then no doubt both the countries will benefit alot ,but also it will cause some worries for few other nations in the region....:)

hhhmm....this is really interesting news...the wind of change has started blowing....:pop:

If the India-China relation gets deeper,then no doubt both the countries will benefit alot ,but also it will cause some worries for few other nations in the region....:)

please tell me how can our relation really gets deeper if one side is so cunning as we can clearly observe here

please tell me how can our relation really gets deeper if one side is so cunning as we can clearly observe here

And forums are the best way to judge a country's characteristics? Thought you'd know more than that.

Even foul can understand its mean India. Let me spell it for YOU I N D I A

:lol: if this was a discussion going on between Russia and China and someone asked you 'who is cunning'...still you would have said India....whats new in that.
And did you really think I did not get what he tried to say ?? :rofl:

I dough the deal will go through but didnt Russia B1atch slapped india when they allowed RD-93 sale to pak and Mi-17 series choppers as well as guns etc.?

We don mind junk being sold to you... Garbage disposal anyway...

I dont think the report is credible, but you are already seeing smoke.. Even from Pakistani members masquerading as Chinese ;)

That would would be slap on someones face, lol:lol:

Lol slap?
Its like the chinese throwing poop at indias face an insult tht u cant even make a decent jet ok buy a trainer from us :rofl:
Also there are no comfired sources.....and i hope u know the on going JV between Sino-Indus?
Awacs,frigerates, etc etc

Tho India and China are bitter with their relations, both are trying hard to resolve it... Coz both the countries benefit from it... its not that anyone is afraid of the orther one... its simply development... Dis s the first step towards that... Jai Ho...

As they say in International relationships, there are no permanent friends or enemies. Only permanent national interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom