What's new

China offers L-15 Falcon Trainer Aircraft to India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score

According to some Asian Defense Analysts When Indian & Chinese Leaders met in Brazil after the BRIC Summit they discussed several issues and issued a join statement.

The statement says China AND India agreed to widen and deepen the scope of cooperation between their two countries, including in the areas of education, defense and trade.

When China’s state Councilor Dai Binguuo met India's National Security Adviser Shiv Shankar Menon, Chinese side had offered L-15 Falcon Trainer Aircraft.

L-15 Falcon Trainer Aircraft come with Technology Transfers.

Still no media reported about the L-15 Falcon Trainer Aircraft, for now I can’t provide a source. Let’s monitor the developments.

That mean China want a strong relationship with India.

Name: L-15
Role Supersonic Training Aircraft
Manufacturer Hongdu Aviation Industry Corporation
First flight 13 March 2006
Introduced Between 2008 and 2010
Unit cost $US 14.6 million

The Hongdu L-15 Falcon is a supersonic training aircraft / Advanced Jet Trainer aircraft being developed by Nanchang-based Hongdu Aviation Industry Corporation.

l15.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

l15.jpg

14.6 million for this aircraft, 20 million for fully combat equipped JF-17.....lol what an irony.

According to some Asian Defense Analysts When Indian & Chinese Leaders met in Brazil after the BRIC Summit they discussed several issues and issued a join statement.

The statement says China AND India agreed to widen and deepen the scope of cooperation between their two countries, including in the areas of education, defense and trade.

When China’s state Councilor Dai Binguuo met India's National Security Adviser Shiv Shankar Menon, Chinese side had offered L-15 Falcon Trainer Aircraft.

L-15 Falcon Trainer Aircraft come with Technology Transfers.

Still no media reported about the L-15 Falcon Trainer Aircraft, for now I can’t provide a source. Let’s monitor the developments.

That mean China want a strong relationship with India.

Is this for real? :woot:

The statement says China AND India agreed to widen and deepen the scope of cooperation between their two countries, including in the areas of education, defense and trade

India and China already co-operate in various fields but in defence.. its unbelievable!

Excellent news, if True. It will hearld a new chapter in the bilateral relationship between the two Asian great neighbouring nations and ancient living civilizations...
As Abraham lincoln once said "Am I not destroying my enemies, when I make friends of them?" Probably the leaders of India and china are doing just that.

PS: Any link to the source of the news??

Last edited:
That would would be slap on someones face, lol:lol:

Its business mate! why can't Chinese make some money out of India? They have every right to sell their products to anyone they want...and no one has any issue what so ever.

I think its a good change for India to buy some quality products for a good price and get delivery on time.

Its business mate! why can't Chinese make some money out of India? They have every right to sell their products to anyone they want...and no one has any issue what so ever.

I think its a good change for India to buy some quality products for a good price and get delivery on time.

hmmm.. forget history so soon??

Indian defence market --> MRCA tender --> France --> cancellation of JF-17 avionics order
Indo-China friendship -->Jet Trainers --> P.R. China --> ?? :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom