What's new

China offers L-15 Falcon Trainer Aircraft to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddy, nothing magic, it is rather that your Deepak sucks!

So you are trying to imply that China is offering the L-15 to us because "Deepak sucks"? And not because they want to show their friendly relation to India?

Seems like someone is :flame: :flame:

Concurred. But this is the reality:

:woot:

God alone knows how many L-15's have crashed behind the Iron Curtain.:rolleyes:

By saying this I am not denying that the deepak sucks,sure it does.:cry:

My god fighting on a news which is not even completely verified !!!! phew, thought people here are more balanced,

If its true a good step for india and china relations and for military if the aircraft is what they require (no comments on technicality)

if not its business as usual.

Just a trainer and we are speaking some 20 years ahead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If and when a formal offer is made, I'm sure IAF will study it and respond accordingly. Let's wait on it before passing out our decisions on it, ehh.

IMO, the question of "if and when" doen not arise. These days many so called "defence analysts" have been coming up with increasingly bizarre assertions. This one tops it all! IAF has no need for a dedicated supersonic trainer. The same reason why IAF gave a cold shoulder to HAL's plan of a LIFT based on LCA airframe and Kaveri engine! :rolleyes:

Are there any links to support this news? Seems to me that so many posts are all based on somebody showing rather colourful imagination!

if this news is true, then GOI should think about it....

buy some minimum count for the time being to make them happy....it will surely loosen the pressure and will start a new road of bilateral relationship....wo knows it will be good for both the countries...

india and china are force to reckon 20 yrs from now....thats for sure...

regards;

you are rite... they are a force to reckon with... but i seriously dont think tht GOI wud consider this... D reason is dat India never wanted any dedicated supersonic trainers... It never operated one... Dis role s done by the twin seat version of the combat aircraft itself... All India needs nw is Basic trainers..

But i have a question...:what: Why wud any pilot want to fly inverted:woot: on a basic trainer? :angry:

Ya... and thats how advanced your thunder is...:sniper:

which side is better, a country having a whole setup and is producing the jf17s or your LCAs which is even underdevelopment stages, sooner we will have our squardon ready, till then get the work going.

about the price, it shows our ability to develop an excellent aircraft which fullfills all needs is an economical way and countries are ordering planes with ToT , instead of just throwing or wasting money for LCA development, in both ways you are losers big time. its the duty of professionals to judge the function of this plane not ignorant ppl like you.

7-hjt-36.jpg

IJT03.jpg

which side is better, a country having a whole setup and is producing the jf17s or your LCAs which is even underdevelopment stages, sooner we will have our squardon ready, till then get the work going.

about the price, it shows our ability to develop an excellent aircraft which fullfills all needs is an economical way and countries are ordering planes with ToT , instead of just throwing or wasting money for LCA development, in both ways you are losers big time. its the duty of professionals to judge the function of this plane not ignorant ppl like you.

Common man, who is ignorant? Havent you ever heard of anythin? LCA - underdevelopment... :rofl::rofl::rofl: Good... I din compare India to China... But compared the prices of L-15 and jf17... And pl don say anything about jf 17. I kno its an economical aircraft. but seriously if it had all the capabilities, wy did u guys beg to france for its avionics? see i don wanna go off topic arguing wit u, but u started it... ...:sniper:

Last edited:
Its a mini F-18 , what if India buys F-18s then this twin engine trainer could be perfect for India.

Its a mini F-18 , what if India buys F-18s then this twin engine trainer could be perfect for India.

God... I cant jus stop laughin...:rofl::rofl::rofl::
Of course it is... in fact on par to f 18... its carrier capable, has folding wings, :blah::blah::blah::... so definitely india wud benefit from buying this and f 18.... chinese reverse engineered f18s and manufactured this l15... :victory:

Man are u nuts?????:pakistan: Get a life...

So this offer was never made, if it was made India did not accept it, if India did accept then we did not need the trainers in the first place. WoW!

How far do we stretch ourselves to build the Sino-India relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom