What's new

China offers L-15 Falcon Trainer Aircraft to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should India buy L-15 :rolleyes:? We are already flying hawk's as AJT's. After stage-3 training on AJT's, pilots are sent to operational squadrons where they have twin seat trainers in most squadrons! LIFT's are needed only when there are no twin seater trainers available (example jf-17 till now has not seen a twin seater in service and thus only seasoned pilots fly them for now).

If and when a formal offer is made, I'm sure IAF will study it and respond accordingly. Let's wait on it before passing out our decisions on it, ehh.

if this news is true, then GOI should think about it....

buy some minimum count for the time being to make them happy....it will surely loosen the pressure and will start a new road of bilateral relationship....wo knows it will be good for both the countries...

india and china are force to reckon 20 yrs from now....thats for sure...

regards;

:rofl::flame:
But chinese future depend on pakistan, for the natural ressources!
Natural ressources are vital for progress of a nation , it why they are construting and investing in Gwadar port's,auto routes,railways...first all it's a short cut, and second they won't depend on americans, becauze american control completely all maritime routes...;)

Natural Resources like what? Oil and Gas? :undecided:

india is merely moving away from the aggressive warlord faction in world politics. despite india's many problems this is a positive step forward.

china and russia only make friends with peaceful nations that understand how to use diplomacy to solve their problems.

unlike israel and some north american country, when they get into legal problems their hands start going for the guns.

US has the responsibility to maintain peace while not interfering with other unecessarily. I do not not much about what you mean by lega problems. The topic is about L-15 offer and India. Lets stay on topic.

My questions is the statement "positive step forward for India's problems." How is China offer to sell trainers to India a positive step forward for India. How is this related to India. India never responded and never said that it would buy anything from China.

Its business mate! why can't Chinese make some money out of India? They have every right to sell their products to anyone they want...and no one has any issue what so ever.

I think its a good change for India to buy some quality products for a good price and get delivery on time.

Just imagine when that same aircraft fly over pakistan??:azn:

will your army shoot it down??

US has the responsibility to maintain peace while not interfering with other unecessarily. I do not not much about what you mean by lega problems. The topic is about L-15 offer and India. Lets stay on topic.

My questions is the statement "positive step forward for India's problems." How is China offer to sell trainers to India a positive step forward for India. How is this related to India. India never responded and never said that it would buy anything from China.

Wait for it then! Patience is a virtue mate..and what's up with your English? Are you Taiwanese American for real? :tongue:

r u high on crack or something????according to ur agenda the world should be divided into two axis...all democracies on one side and then all communists on the other..by no way communism is a bad way of governing... every system has its pros n cons..so is the same with democracy n communism.as far as a nexus is concernde in there can be a NATO alliance,why cant be there any other alliance exist??? perticularly if it exists among the most economically growing nations in the world:agree:

India and China can't be friends because there are just too many issues that exists between these two country, at least base on the current facts. Also India is a democracy but its trade relationship and military purchase doesn't reflect that fact.

Just imagine when that same aircraft fly over pakistan??:azn:

will your army shoot it down??

If a trainer would fly over Pakistan. Something is really, really wrong. It deserve to be shot down. Maybe a MKI can can shoot it down before a F-16 shoot it down.:woot:

India and China can't be friends because there are just too many issues that exists between these two country, at least base on the current facts. Also India is a democracy but its trade relationship and military purchase doesn't reflect that fact.

Where in the chapter of democracy is buying of weapons for self defense considered illegal?

If a trainer would fly over Pakistan. Something is really, really wrong. It deserve to be shot down. Maybe a MKI can can shoot it down before a F-16 shoot it down.:woot:

What, if that aircraft has one chiness and one indian pilot??;)

by the way, MKI is only desinged for India. :azn:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Can anybody tell me..
HPT-32 Deepak is IAF's basic flight training (1st stage) aircraft for cadet, which will soon be replaced by new basic trainers. (tender already floated).
HAL HJT-36 Sitara, under development for the 2nd stage
India already have British BAE Hawk Mk.132 trainers for the final stage (3rd stage) of training of cadets, and it is being manufactured in HAL.
Then, this supersonic jet trainer if India consider to buy, will fit in which stage?????:undecided: 4th stage:azn::azn:

is L-15 a magic carpet or something??? Come on I know its really burning when China Offers us something, but control yourself :lol:

Buddy, nothing magic, it is rather that your Deepak sucks!

The Deepak, as the IAF has long known, has two major design flaws. When it flies upside-down the flow of fuel gets blocked,:lol: shutting the engine;:disagree: and, since the Deepak cannot glide without engine power for even a short distance, :woot: a serious crash in inevitable.... :hitwall:

Scrabbling for solutions

We should go for quality trainers & there are much better trainers in the market than the L-15

Concurred. But this is the reality:
Even as the IAF spends billions of dollars in a global shopping spree for fighters, helicopters and transport aircraft, the training of pilots to fly these has been practically stalled since last July. That was when the IAF’s notoriously unreliable basic trainer, the HPT-32 Deepak, was grounded after a horrific crash that killed two experienced pilots. In 17 Deepak crashes so far, 19 pilots have died.

Scrabbling for solutions

:woot:

Looks like IAF bureaucrats love to make your pilots flying good toys without adequate training. No wonder flying coffins are so rampant…

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom