What's new

China Long Range Guided Rockets Live Firing in Tibet

Just like i said, Indian will prove u r wrong ... and proundly tell u India can have it via GO & BUY, U'd better get used to it !:-)

U'd better trust me ~!:coffee:
brahmos 97 % Indigenization
http://trishul-trident.blogspot.in/2014/07/44th-successful-firing-of-brahmos-1.html

Seeker+for+BrahMos+Mini-1.jpg

BrahMos+Industrial+Consortium-2.jpg

BrahMos+Industrial+Consortium-3.jpg

BrahMos+Industrial+Consortium-4.jpg

BrahMos+Industrial+Consortium-6.jpg

Research about Shaurya Comparable DF-21
5.jpg

If China send DF-21D to Tibet, we can virtually make India Navy-less :rofl:all Indian combatant ship are within the striking range except their submarines which will be hard for DF-21. Sink Indian destroyer and AC will be just a turkey shoot :rofl:

turkeyshoot.jpg
U know china won't do that ... we won't war with india until india try to play another 1962.

Last time their leader fool to war with china, today gap bigger than 1962 india and china.

Military experts say that those rockets can hit New Delhi with great accuracy and devastating effects.
Yes it can.. Happy now???.. Since a single Rocket artillery can demolish Delhi.. Don't waste time in dragging India inside.. Continue discussing your own military advancements..

I know news said india army put 100x T-72 tanks near sino-india border, that's not peaceful.
Before Start Analysing things Since your Mod
Do you Heard Any Official Statement By Any of the respective govt against Indian Deployment in ladakh
There is hot Line btw beijing And New delhi Like US

Except Globaltimes or Indian media Goes warmongering

I seen no sane Mind in India or china give damn About this news
Business is As usual

We're not dragging India in, this thread is relate to India, why you think we have live fire rocket in Tibet? to deter mosquito threat?
Tibet over 1400 Km away From
New delhi
Go search about 861 regiment of 41st Division of Arty

Back
Top Bottom