What's new

China Long Range Guided Rockets Live Firing in Tibet

Its always entertaining to read interpretation of defense systems by Chinese pdf members.

Last I recall any guided projectile has either a CEP of 0 or CEP >0

i.e greater the accuracy lower is the CEP.

100% accuracy would indicate a CEP of 0, and greater than 100% accuracy assuming would mean a negative CEP value.

I could find any academic sources confirming even theoretical existence of guided projectiles with CEP in negative values.

@jhungary @amardeep mishra is there any missile or guided rocket system on this planet that has accuracy greater than 100%?

@Nilgiri @Joe Shearer You are missing some gem posts here :)

Been in the army myself, I have yet to see anything they drop achieve 100% accuracy. Even F-15E dropping JDAM can be off by 50 meters, how can any weapon achieve 100% accuracy? Of course, there is actually an outside chance that the Military did actually achieve 100% accuracy in supporting fire, they just don't use them to piss us grunt off.

Over 100% accuracy is nominally impossible.

P.S. I think you have used CEP wrong. CEP is the value where a weapon have the range that 50% of the rounds it fire land in that radius. CEP 0 means 50% of its round hits 0 meter...

I deleted his post. Silly thing to say.

The rockets are impressive, well done China.
By the way, what's all this business about saying the test in he Gif is fake? What's the evidence behind it, or is it just speculation from folks?

In the video, the explosion from the Chinese rocket is from ground up (as you can see the smoke come up from the ground) which mean this is a ground explosion. In real projectile impact, the explosion is send outward (expand to the side instead of up) as the project itself exploded on ground, the shock wave is send to the side instead of going up.

If you fire an actual rocket and the shock wave go up, you are not going to kill anybody except those your rocket actually hit directly.

In the video, the explosion from the Chinese rocket is from ground up (as you can see the smoke come up from the ground) which mean this is a ground explosion. In real projectile impact, the explosion is send outward (expand to the side instead of up) as the project itself exploded on ground, the shock wave is send to the side instead of going up.

If you fire an actual rocket and the shock wave go up, you are not going to kill anybody except those your rocket actually hit directly.

Yes, your observations are valid. Did the PLA say anything?

Yes, your observations are valid. Did the PLA say anything?

Don't know lol :)

But if I remember correctly, this is a common practice to fudge the test result for show, not only the Chinese are doing it, sometime the Brits and American did that too.

Don't get baffled. It's not what it seems. See below.

You are 100% correct! That video in the OP of the impact area is totally fake. Those are ordinary explosives placed inside the circle as in such training exercises, only dummy warheads are used especially where MLRS are employed. The explosions were only representative.

No explosives are placed inside circles.. If you have ever witnessed a real arty,tank or ATGM Fire you would have known.

If not the MLRS rockets (which can use guided missiles in case of A-100/PHL) .. Such type of circles are targeted during tanks,arty and ATGMs.

I've seen PA arty fire targeting such targets at Tilla ranges .. So it's not entirely false.. If not MLRS.. The fire could very well be from tanks or ATGMs.

No explosives are placed inside circles.. If you have ever witnessed a real arty,tank or ATGM Fire you would have known.

If not the MLRS rockets (which can use guided missiles in case of A-100/PHL) .. Such type of circles are targeted during tanks,arty and ATGMs.

I've seen PA arty fire targeting such targets at Tilla ranges .. So it's not entirely false.. If not MLRS.. The fire could very well be from tanks or ATGMs.

Man with such high accuracy rocket artillery (and 400+ km range) I don't envy India when it comes to future conflicts with China+Pakistan. :cheers:

Rocket artillery shells are extremely cheap, with our industrial base we can essentially produce infinite numbers of these.

Man with such high accuracy rocket artillery (and 400+ km range) I don't envy India when it comes to future conflicts with China+Pakistan. :cheers:

Rocket artillery shells are extremely cheap, with our industrial base we can essentially produce infinite numbers of these.
India can get GMLRS, after GO & BUY from U.S ... and prove u r wrong.:D

Yes india To has Surprises For you

861 regiment Of 41st Artillery Divisions Armed With 1200 + Latest Brahmos Block III Ranges 500 KM Already Deployed
"The launch has successfully validated the deep penetration capability of the supersonic cruise missile system against hardened targets,” a statement said".

Specially For Chinese theatre

http://thediplomat.com/2013/11/indi...s-brahmos-block-iii-deep-penetration-variant/

As for Industrial capacity So do we Uptill Now Over 3000+ Brahmos Missiles of Block 1,2,3 has Been Manufactured Since 2007

Shaurya Missile is Hypersonic hybrid CM Like your CM-400KG It can use Multiple warhead Like
HE or Cluster Anti tank Munition or Thermobaric Munitions Its Heavy Canisterised Version
Its DF-21 class Weapon Search about It

Shaurya NLOS

5.jpg

Like The OFB’s Ambajhari-based military-industrial facility will undertake final assembly of the rockets. The fuzing mechanisms and sub-munitions will be supplied off-the-shelf by Splav SPA, with the remaining components of the rockets being produced from locally-produced raw materials, based on ToT from Splav SPA.Tot Of which Used In developing Pinaka 120km-range

These from the Smerch-M Used By India with TOT

Smerch-M+MBRL's+rockets-1.jpg

Smerch-M+MBRL's+rockets-2.jpg

TOT which We Got From Smerch-M Production Was used Is Developing Rocket Artillery For Prahaar Missile NLOS Development
nirbhay.jpg

Pinaka ER MBDA Pinaka ER (Extended Range) or Pinaka 2 (not to be confused with Pinaka Mk II). This new Pinaka is a huge jump in Indian MLRS technology as it has terminal guidance. Pinaka 2's Guidance Unit is jointly developed by Alpha Design Technologies (India) and MBDA Systems (Europe) while the rest of the rocket part is totally indigenous. The Guidance unit is fitted with canard fins for course correction, thermal battery, actuator electronics, fuze electronics, power supply, GPS antenna with GPS receiver (with high possibility of making it compatible with IRNSS) etc.
The range is confirmed to be max 100km while the minimum is 20km. However, the calibre of the new guided Pinaka is not yet known, 214mm is likely, but 300mm
5_img310416031139.jpg

India Also Purchased Classified Number of CBU-105 Sensor Fuzed Weapons for Jaguars no Wonder in war times The Supplies Will Triple

maxresdefault.jpg

We have Purchased Russia JDAMS In service
https://www.google.co.in/search?q=i...11.2087.0..0j35i39j0i131j0i3j0i10.YI5cawHNz-M

Su-30MKI+Armament-1.jpg

Su-30MKI+Armament-3.jpg

PS: After you Adding What China+Pakistan can do Together Not What
Indo+US+Japan

Last edited:
Yes india To has Surprises For you

861 regiment Of 41st Artillery Divisions Armed With 1200 + Latest Brahmos Block III Ranges 500 KM Already Deployed
"The launch has successfully validated the deep penetration capability of the supersonic cruise missile system against hardened targets,” a statement said".

Uh, you realize we are talking about rocket artillery right? Rocket artillery shells are extremely cheap to mass produce.

Cruise missiles are different, they have a very expensive per-unit cost.

If you make a cruise missile for every rocket artillery shell we make you will bankrupt yourself very quickly. :lol:

Hahaha, I guessed that was me :rofl:, Indians are good to conceal their pain: know that our long range rocket can flatten New Delhi but pretend that's impossible in other to turn away our attention...LMAO very clever or think himself to be clever, and It's better this way when we dispatch long range rocket aiming at New Delhi, India won't have any excuse to complain.:lol:

Whether Indians are good are concealing their pain or not has no bearing on the fact that Chinese are geography and physics fail.

Uh, you realize we are talking about rocket artillery right? Rocket artillery shells are extremely cheap to mass produce.

If you make a cruise missile for every rocket artillery shell we make you will bankrupt yourself very quickly. :lol:

Smerch ,and Pinanka are rocket artillery.

Sir But MBRL Not as effective in Impact Like CM or what tactical Single CM can do in one strike It take Out 2-3 Batteries of MBRLs At go
Brahmos comes in 6x6 version Its has CEP of below 2m Single Regiment comes in 72 Missiles Hust think about Impact
you clearly Ignored this fact Prahaar Tactical system
About Censor fused Weapon Like CBU-105
or JDAMs Deeps can Make chinese think thrice to come Near border

Just like i said, Indian will prove u r wrong ... and proundly tell u India can have it via GO & BUY, U'd better get used to it !:-)

U'd better trust me ~!:coffee:
Buying is Still Better than allegation of Theft of copying of Intellectual rights of other country

Pls stop that, PLA Army no need send MLRS near sino-india border, the DF missiles on the Tibet also cover most cities from higher mountains ... GMLRS is the cheaper way, not the only way for China ... i have no idea why india deploying 100x T-72 near border, SICK !

Buying is Still Better than allegation of Theft of copying of Intellectual rights of other country
u playing a wrong war, my friend.

Back
Top Bottom