What's new

China Long Range Guided Rockets Live Firing in Tibet

China invented rockets, remember?

Accuracy, is more than 100%.

The Truth is the PLA has mapped the entire region with extremely high resolution stattelite pictures.

The PLA knows every inch of the terrein in our southern friend's territory.

The 24/7 coverage of the entire region provides real time data to all our forces.

So, the video is just a tiny demonstration of the what our rapid reaction forces are capable of.

China will never be surprised again as in '62.

The techonolgical gap is so vast it can not be filled by our southern friend.

But China will not do the big mouth chest thumping... not the Chinese way.

Some Indians here claimed that our rocket such Sy-400 will never able to cross the Himalaya mountain barrier which around 2000 m height and 300 km away fired from Tibet border toward New Delhi, I just want to validate if they're bullsh1t or it's true?

I wont be bothered about that if I were you
Cheers

everyone confirmed that is fake hit.
I mean I want to watch real hit in test.

yes all Chinese weapons are of low caliber and fakes
Next time show all your testing weapons in complete n unedited footages and let us appreciate them
Thanks

Well to be truthful, India is just a rag tag doll military power so there is really no fear from us. They don't possess much threat to us due to the Himalaya distance to China core business industry in the far East..

Last edited:
You are 100% correct! That video in the OP of the impact area is totally fake. Those are ordinary explosives placed inside the circle as in such training exercises, only dummy warheads are used especially where MLRS are employed. The explosions were only representative.
If ... If it's true weapon what Chinese Army has, pls tell me how u feel it ?

In war those dummy warheads would be replaced by HE.

They think cluster Anti armour munitions are rocker science

Smerch and pinaka both use

Multiple HE &Cluster Anti armour
Munitions

Brahmos carry such munitions or warheads

Shaurya to carry such warheads

India also has Sensor fused weapon's like CBU-97. And Russia JDAMS
1469361219879.jpg
1469361235723.jpg

China invented rockets, remember?

Accuracy, is more than 100%.

Its always entertaining to read interpretation of defense systems by Chinese pdf members.

Last I recall any guided projectile has either a CEP of 0 or CEP >0

i.e greater the accuracy lower is the CEP.

100% accuracy would indicate a CEP of 0, and greater than 100% accuracy assuming would mean a negative CEP value.

I could not find any academic sources confirming even theoretical existence of guided projectiles with CEP in negative values.

@jhungary @amardeep mishra is there any missile or guided rocket system on this planet that has accuracy greater than 100%?

@Nilgiri @Joe Shearer You are missing some gem posts here :)

Last edited:
Its always entertaining to read interpretation of defense systems by Chinese pdf members.

Last I recall any guided projectile has either a CEP of 0 or CEP >0

100% accuracy would indicate a CEP of 0, and greater than 100% accuracy assuming would mean a negative CEP value.

@jhungary @amardeep mishra is there any missile or guided rocket system on this planet that has accuracy greater than 100%?

@Nilgiri @Joe Shearer You are missing some gem posts here :)

they call hit u twice, in the face, maybe that's what being called as more than 100 percent accuracy according to them LoL

I don't know what you mean?
is it related to live firing in Tibet ? @waz

I deleted his post. Silly thing to say.

The rockets are impressive, well done China.
By the way, what's all this business about saying the test in he Gif is fake? What's the evidence behind it, or is it just speculation from folks?

Back
Top Bottom