What's new

China Long Range Guided Rockets Live Firing in Tibet

China Long Range Guided Rockets Live Firing in Tibet
Is that China response to India deploying 100x T-72 tanks near Sino-India border ?

BTW don't forget put this baby inside Guided Rockets ... to deal with tanks ~!!! :D
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited:
Is that China response to India deploying 100x T-72 tanks near Sino-India border ?

BTW don't forget put this baby inside Guided Rockets ... to deal with tanks ~!!! :D
View attachment 320044 View attachment 320045 View attachment 320046

Hey @cnleio, the comments on Youtube say that the rockets hitting the targets in the video looks fake, that its just detonation of explosives and not rocket impacts.

Then again I dont know anything about military hardware.

What do you think? Shouldnt we be able to see the rocket and there isnt any angle to the impacts.

These are regular excercises not a reaction to indian provocations...

PLA does not do reactionary things. Even the PLAN excercises in SCS were planned way back.

They just appear to be clockwer but a lot of planning and preparations goes in these trainings.

Anyways, many thanks for sharing videos.

My guess is the missiles are guided by satellites for accuracy due to more advanced tech nowadays
PLA people have done an excellent job posting the appropriate practising stuff on public portals, not too little not too much.

does any know how high a rocket can travel, can it go over 2000m height before descending to the impact point?

Yes it can
I cant paste the link but you can easily find the forumula for a trajectory. Depending on what you are looking for, the height, distance and time of the flight can be calculated if you have the parameters of the angle, theta; the initial speed and of course the gravitational constant on earth

These are regular excercises not a reaction to indian provocations...

PLA does not do reactionary things. Even the PLAN excercises in SCS were planned way back.

They just appear to be clockwer but a lot of planning and preparations goes in these trainings.

Anyways, many thanks for sharing videos.

You are absolutely right as China did not do anything provocative like placing them or performing these exercise next to India border.

Yes it can
I cant paste the link but you can easily find the forumula for a trajectory. Depending on what you are looking for, the height, distance and time of the flight can be calculated if you have the parameters of the angle, theta; the initial speed and of course the gravitational constant on earth

Some Indians here claimed that our rocket such Sy-400 will never able to cross the Himalaya mountain barrier which around 2000 m height and 300 km away fired from Tibet border toward New Delhi, I just want to validate if they're bullsh1t or it's true?

Hey @cnleio, the comments on Youtube say that the rockets hitting the targets in the video looks fake, that its just detonation of explosives and not rocket impacts.

Then again I dont know anything about military hardware.

What do you think? Shouldnt we be able to see the rocket and there isnt any angle to the impacts.

That is only for publication, so I won't surprise if the explosion at the target is fake. But it doesn't mean that these weapons are incompetence. The real training won't get that kind of publication. Because the TV shooting will always cause distraction to the soldiers who operate the weapons.

Back
Top Bottom