What's new

China 'largest threat' to Britain; has targeted India: Rishi Sunak

he is of indian origin not the establishment.
at the begining he was the front runner on winning the tory leadership contest, but liz truss swooped in under everyone's nose, strange.......
Good to see you posting again bro

More like just another Indian talking.
Here is the proof , notice colour of his tie notice rakhi he wears 24/7

Attachments

• EC51F21E-7A02-4346-8977-1213D65FBEFE.jpeg
    EC51F21E-7A02-4346-8977-1213D65FBEFE.jpeg
    218.1 KB · Views: 33
In your post I originally replied to, you mention both class and ethnic divides that exist on a global and local scale. The argument that class is a greater source of division than nationality is fundamental in Marxism. @jamahir

It’s frankly hard to make sense of your point:
You claim “foreign ethnic groups” have no “shared identity” with the working class natives.

These are separate but non-mutually exclusive identities

I am replying now because I had been banned.

I have not studied Marxist proceedings in detail but am naturally attracted to Communism and in my understanding of modern Communism, class is a divider as you said but so is nationalism. Communists desire for a united humanity. One where governments have fallen and militaries have been disbanded and humanity returned to its true state in some senses.

The gone Sunday on the Hindi singing contest Superstar Singer one of the guests was the actress Poonam Dhillon ( @PDF ) and in her honor one of the contestants sang a song from her film Sohni Mahiwal which was released in 1984 and was an Indo-USSR production. You may know that it is a love story in Punjab setting. Sohni a small-town artisan Punjabi girl and Mahiwal ( real name Izzat Beg ) being a rich trader from faraway Bukhara ( current Uzbekistan ). Those days, the 1700s, were without militarized national borders and passport and visa controls and people could generally travel long distances overland freely. Theirs to me is quite a Communist and human story - disregard for socio-economic class, ethnicity and country and just being human.

And you are right to say to tower9 that foreign ethnics may find shared identity with the natives. The Pakistan-origin leftist Tariq Ali, who is the son of Pakistani leftists who were inspired by "foreign" leftist thought, went to Britain and as far as I know found common cause with the native British students and workers movement.

I'm not a Marxist or Communist. I have no ideology. If that's what you are getting at.

How can that be ?

Here is the proof , notice colour of his tie notice rakhi he wears 24/7

He does tilt greatly towards the bhagwa right-wing in India.

Last edited:
What benefit is it really for Europe to gang up against China?

China has no territorial claims or any millitary projection here. Not are they likely to well into the future.

On contrast, China could be the key for revitalization of european economies.
Becos american don't like China and Europe walk together. If that day come, it will be the end of USA...

I am replying now because I had been banned.

I have not studied Marxist proceedings in detail but am naturally attracted to Communism and in my understanding of modern Communism, class is a divider as you said but so is nationalism. Communists desire for a united humanity. One where governments have fallen and militaries have been disbanded and humanity returned to its true state in some senses.

The gone Sunday on the Hindi singing contest Superstar Singer one of the guests was the actress Poonam Dhillon ( @PDF ) and in her honor one of the contestants sang a song from her film Sohni Mahiwal which was released in 1984 and was an Indo-USSR production. You may know that it is a love story in Punjab setting. Sohni a small-town artisan Punjabi girl and Mahiwal ( real name Izzat Beg ) being a rich trader from faraway Bukhara ( current Uzbekistan ). Those days, the 1700s, were without militarized national borders and passport and visa controls and people could generally travel long distances overland freely. Theirs to me is quite a Communist and human story - disregard for socio-economic class, ethnicity and country and just being human.

And you are right to say to tower9 that foreign ethnics may find shared identity with the natives. The Pakistan-origin leftist Tariq Ali, who is the son of Pakistani leftists who were inspired by "foreign" leftist thought, went to Britain and as far as I know found common cause with the native British students and workers movement.

How can that be ?

He does tilt greatly towards the bhagwa right-wing in India.
Because the world is complex and ideology is a way of simplifying the world in order to make sense of it.

I would rather just analyze the facts of any situation and make my own conclusions instead of deluding myself with confirmation bias.

Because the world is complex and ideology is a way of simplifying the world in order to make sense of it.

Most times "the world" is unnecessarily complex and most components of it can be simplified through rational and progressive ideas. For example about public transportation I made this thread last year :
Above is a simple idea which no rational person can reject either immediately or if he or she puts some thought. One manifestation of it is being done in China - Net City in Shenzhen.

I would rather just analyze the facts of any situation and make my own conclusions instead of deluding myself with confirmation bias.

Can you please give examples of what all you have resolved this way ?

Back
Top Bottom