What's new

China is buying up Italy, one company at a time

this evening I had a friendly conversation with my dutch colleague...topic was what I am going to take away from NL(gifts to friend and family) to India..as I am travelling back to India....I asked him to suggest, he gave me couple of options but then we both realized its Chinese made, he told me better you buy something in India, since china has polluted our market with their cheap and junk products.. I told him, they ve even dumped their junks in our market!

this evening I had a friendly conversation with my dutch colleague...topic was what I am going to take away from NL to India..as I am travelling back to India....I asked him to suggest, he gave me couple of options but then we both realized its Chinese made, he told me better you buy something in India, since china has polluted our market with their cheap and junk products.. I told him, they ve even dumped their junks in our market!
what was it ?

what was it ?

Forget it if you have failed to follow the chain of exchange of thoughts in the Q&A. Sorry :dirol::wave:

For all the above China-bashing cheapest shots, China has been selling and improving the quality of our products to the world for more than 3 decades and still going on strongly

How are we able to accumulate $4 trillion trade surplus and to have a favourable current account with some of the most advanced economies in the world? Go figure it out before repeatedly throwing your cheap shots at us!:nono::stop:

Forget it if you have failed to follow the chain of exchange of thoughts in the Q&A. Sorry :dirol::wave:

For all the above China-bashing cheapest shots, China has been selling and improving the quality of our products to the world for more than 3 decades and still going on strongly

How are we able to accumulate $4 trillion trade surplus and to have a favourable current account with some of the most advanced economies in the world? Go figure it out before repeatedly throwing your cheap shots at us!:nono::stop:

Under-estimate the quality and finess of Chinese manufactures at their own peril。

China and its products will charge ahead regardless what these ignorant and biased people,people of problematic mentality,think or say。:enjoy:

what's the different between pasta and Chinese noodle

this evening I had a friendly conversation with my dutch colleague...topic was what I am going to take away from NL(gifts to friend and family) to India..as I am travelling back to India....I asked him to suggest, he gave me couple of options but then we both realized its Chinese made, he told me better you buy something in India, since china has polluted our market with their cheap and junk products.. I told him, they ve even dumped their junks in our market!

we have less red tape than India, why don't you flood our market with your goods? I think we both know why, don't we.

America, Japan, also made their way to the top by making cheap products at one point, would you like to take a jab at that too, or just us.

:cheesy:Well I don't care, it's their choice, people from democracy countries have the right to choose better quality goods other than fake and cheap Chinese goods.

Back
Top Bottom