What's new

China has delivered HJ-12E Red Arrow 12 anti-tank missile weapon to foreign customer

321 launchers, 8,356 missiles, 15 training simulators, and peripheral equipment.

What people forget is that tanks are not that mobile compared to mechanized vehicles. The bulk of our army is along the chicken neck, the Lahore Corps, the Gujranwala Corps, Mangla Corps, and the Rawalpindi Corps. Anyone here who has travelled from Lahore to Rawalpindi via GT Road knows how it will be a graveyard of Indian tanks if they come through this route to Islamabad in an all out war. ATGMs and mines will destroy hundreds of tanks here. Tanks are the products of a bygone age. UCAVs and ATGMs can hold of the entire bulk of India's tanks while our tanks come up and destroy them from behind or flank them. Tanks are also camouflaged and hidden within secure buildings to act as a guard turret with a clear line of sight of hostile tanks.

Pakistan cannot be invaded. Azad Kashmir can never be invaded. IOK can, but with Chinese help.

I have my doubts that it is for Pakistan. Such large numbers constitute a very high dollar amount which is better spent on the recently ordered Chinese SPH or better in near future on the Chinese Z-10 Attack Helicopter.

Translated: "Finally, through the hands of a third country that both parties trusted, the order was successfully delivered, and the delivery process can be described as tortuous. Although the official did not disclose which country purchased the Red Arrow-12E anti-tank missile. But according to recent developments and the arms trade, it is likely that it is an old friend Pakistan or Morocco."

A third-party country purchased for, possibly Pakistan? Maybe the UAE or Qatar purchased it? Hmm...

If I think deeper, I get a feeling Iran purchased the HJ-12s for Yemeni rebels and China made the delivery. If that's the case, we'll probably soon see videos of Yemeni rebels using the HJ-12 on Saudi coalition.

I have my doubts that it is for Pakistan. Such large numbers constitute a very high dollar amount which is better spent on the recently ordered Chinese SPH or better in near future on the Chinese Z-10 Attack Helicopter.

Usually Pakistan purchase with ToT for that kind of big requirement from China.

These numbers are of the SPIKE ATGMS India bought, not Pakistan. Please read properly.

Translated: "Finally, through the hands of a third country that both parties trusted, the order was successfully delivered, and the delivery process can be described as tortuous. Although the official did not disclose which country purchased the Red Arrow-12E anti-tank missile. But according to recent developments and the arms trade, it is likely that it is an old friend Pakistan or Morocco."

A third-party country purchased for, possibly Pakistan? Maybe the UAE or Qatar purchased it? Hmm...

If I think deeper, I get a feeling Iran purchased the HJ-12s for Yemeni rebels and China made the delivery. If that's the case, we'll probably soon see videos of Yemeni rebels using the HJ-12 on Saudi coalition.
I think we already have them and we acted as third party in terms of giving assurance that weapon is reliable

There is official information from Norinco about the export of HJ-12E:
https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/XSPS6Ob4AZX4OqJlTZ1pvw

Your post did not mention Spike so I presumed otherwise. But in any case, there is no indication based on my contacts that Pakistan has purchased the Chinese HJ12 Red Arrow

True. No HJ-12.

However, PA will be fielding Kornet's in the near future.

It is for Morocco. Far Maroc Forumpro close to the Moroccan Army announcement dealing with the recent delivery of HJ-12E ATGM to an undisclosed buyer.

#FARMAROC_EXCLUSIF #ARMY #ATGM
Before the end of 2019, the Royal Armed Forces tested advanced # RedArrow12 # HJ12E anti-armor missiles made by the Chinese company #NORINCO.
These missiles from the family of #RedArrow used by multiple factions of the Moroccan infantry units, which had impressive results during the #Sagro maneuvers, is one of the latest versions of the anti-armor missiles of the Chinese defense industry with a performance that exceeds its Israeli counterpart #Spike or American #Javelin, capable of killing Any modern armored vehicle and confront any defense system with it.
The picture during a pilot exercise in Morocco. Delivery started before the end of last year.
Due to the growing threats and changing global circumstances, it became necessary to equip the forces stationed with the borders with light, inexpensive weapons with great combat effectiveness to ward off any threat to the borders of the Kingdom.

They announce that this pictures was taken in Morocco during a military exercice, the HJ-12E was tested during the manoeuvre.

20200326150822376.jpg!wap.jpg

What would happen to Bhaktar Shikans and TOW missiles as they are going at the end of their shelf lives? They should be used effectively on LOC
Bakhtar shikans (HJ-8) and TOW has wire guided, hence its easily prone to jam and outdated in modern warfare and shorter range (wire guideness has limitations (weight of the wire)) HJ-12 is infrared guided that would have least resistant to jamming and have a much longer range, it is in a same class in as Israeli SPIKE and US JAVELIN

Bakhtar shikans (HJ-8) and TOW has wire guided, hence its easily prone to jam and outdated in modern warfare and shorter range (wire guideness has limitations (weight of the wire)) HJ-12 is infrared guided that would have least resistant to jamming and have a much longer range, it is in a same class in as Israeli SPIKE and US JAVELIN
Kornet have way farther range but are very heavy, and would probably be useless against T-90s which would be unlikely to penetrate a platform made by the same country. How about Pak gets licensed production of Ukrainian, or Belarusian Kornet equivalents with full TOT?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom