What's new

Chicago: 16 year old Hindu kid burns Quran, gets confronted by local Muslims

Crazy isn't it...there is nit a single incident of Muslims burning any book

I would not expect Muslims to stoop that low.

Our religion teaches us to respect all religions.

"La a'budu ma Ta'budun". And that is fine for us.

Chapter 109:

Al-Kafirun
The Unbelievers

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

Say: O disbelievers,
I serve not what you serve,
Nor do you serve Him Whom I serve,
Nor shall I serve that which ye serve,
Nor do you serve Him Whom I serve.
For you is your recompense and for me my recompense.
1696273242963.png

Hahahahaha it got built and is thriving.

Masha'Allah !!

I hope it serves as an inclusive beacon for the whole community. Some of the Shaykhs and of course the prayer-flock Mu'mineen come from all different ethnic and financial back grounds, even local Caucasian population.

Maybe someday the Hindutva haters will find it in their hearts to accept the good it brings to their community as well, just like the local Jewish Rabbis and Christian Church-heads of various denominations have found out.

Last edited:
opposing the rights of worship for Muslims
I really doubt a verbal or text based opposition is illegal in any modern country. There are a lot of people opposed to religion, and they voice their opinion.

Unless they physically restrict you, or discriminate against you, you got no case.

I really doubt a verbal or text based opposition is illegal in any modern country. There are a lot of people opposed to religion, and they voice their opinion.

Unless they physically restrict you, or discriminate against you, you got no case.
I think u are a dillutionsl child.
In the UK a football fan was in court for a hate crime for posting images of a football mascot who had cancer.
Learn b4 having a wrong opinion

African American muslim community in Chicago is massive. Lots of ex gangsters have become Muslim and now contribute positively to the community.

RSS rat will learn the hard way.
The Muslim community (of all backgrounds) of the area needs informed of the mindset of the RSS followers in general, and that they go out of their way to oppose the building of a masjid, just because it’s a masjid. Let the word trickle through the various ethic groups, especially the Arab populations of the area and neighboring states, so that people can get a accurate impression of what Indians with an RSS mindset actually think and do.

In this way, let their actions be the best proof, through the diaspora communities, and back to their home countries of what dealing with India under RSS rule is actually like.

As for this child, the police should deal with the case, according to the law, nothing more. Hopefully he realizes the error of his ways as he grows up, but in the mean time, let the ideology he espouses speak for itself and open the eyes of the greater Muslim public of the area to the true nature of the RSS.

I hope the relevant Islamic society in the area filed a case or something by which legal action can be taken. On the face value of the twitter post, I highly doubt any teen ager of 16 who would be in his high school would venture out for such a stupid task. But if he has done anything illegal, rules of law must be applied for him.

I am more worried about his physical well being than anger from Muslims.

Very ill-considered move - he is a marked target now.

Although I doubt US Muslims are that reactionary compared to their UK counterparts.

I agree - this is just rank stupidity for him and whomever goaded him on.

You bet.

I keep track of all bigots and nut cases.

Do you show up on your own radar? :lol:

As for this child, the police should deal with the case, according to the law, nothing more. Hopefully he realizes the error of his ways as he grows up, but in the mean time, let the ideology he espouses speak for itself and open the eyes of the greater Muslim public of the area to the true nature of the RSS.

We should keep faith in Allah's will.

If Allah wills he will recite the Qaleemat Tayyibah and accept Islam someday.

Many former Islamophobes and even US Army troops back from Afghanistan and Iraq have done the exact same thing in the US.

Last edited:
I would, if I am one. Please show just one post by me that is against any religion. While the guys I pointed, do so regularly. People demanding physical harm to this boy are nut cases. Let the law take it’s course, unless that isn’t felt adequate by some people.

By the way, I had put you also in my ignore list due to poor quality of your posts and majority of your posts being anti-India kind of stuff.

I think u are a dillutionsl child.
In the UK a football fan was in court for a hate crime for posting images of a football mascot who had cancer.
Learn b4 having a wrong opinion

I believe he's in India and has no idea about how things work outside India.

I would, if I am one. Please show just one post by me that is against any religion. While the guys I pointed, do so regularly. People demanding physical harm to this boy are nut cases. Let the law take it’s course, unless that isn’t felt adequate by some people.

By the way, I had put you in my ignore list due to poor quality of your posts and majority of your posts being anti-India stuff.

Do what you must, you are bound by no one except your creator.

I doubt you will find anything negative from me about Hinduism either.

I have never, ever - disrespected Hinduism.

People in South Asia are generally devout in whomever they deify - nothing wrong with that.

And Hindutva and Hinduism are not the same thing. Not a fan of Hindutva.

There are plenty of Hindus I respect a lot, @Joe Shearer dada is one of course.

Last edited:
I am more worried about his physical well being than anger from Muslims.

Very ill-considered move - he is a marked target now.

Although I doubt US Muslims are that reactionary compared to their UK counterparts.

I agree - this is just rank stupidity for him and whomever goaded him on.

We should keep faith in Allah's will.

If Allah wills he will recite the Qaleemat Tayyibah and accept Islam someday.

Many former Islamophobes and even US Army troops back from Afghanistan and Iraq have done the exact same thing in the US.

I feel more than the Kid, his parents need to be taught the difference between being a proud Hindu vs. being anti-Muslim and jumping up and down in doing stupid things. Hinduism never preaches you to undermine any religion.

You have no idea my man.

Hate speech prosecution laws are real.

Jewish people in the US have made these strong laws. This is the USA, not India (where laws exist but are not enforced).

Even spray painting hate speech on a mosque (or temple) is considered a five year jail term (or worse) nowadays.

Religious hate is no longer defensible as free speech. Which includes both antisemitism and Islamophobia.

Last edited:
The clash of civilisations between India and Indians versus the rest of the world is a challenge for modern lawmakers. Many governments will struggle to present their arguments for importing hatred and a clash of civilisation in their own countries.

The Muslim community in Chicago must not fall prey to provocation and ridicule by Indians and go the extra mile and ignore such shenanigans.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom