What's new

Chicago: 16 year old Hindu kid burns Quran, gets confronted by local Muslims

That sounds awfully lot like violence.
You can take that road. I'm assuming there is some semblance of rule of law there.

Violence is a form of self-expression.

Laws are there, but as you and others know, every action has a reaction.

This vile community tried to shut down the construction of the Islamic centre in Chicago not too long ago:

I've found the document on who supported and opposed the construction and in awe at all the Poojari rats who came out to oppose the building because it wasn't being constructed to house a big, fat, throbbing lingam.

View attachment 957504
View attachment 957506
View attachment 957507
View attachment 957509
View attachment 957510

@Areesh @Maira La @hussain0216 @Bilal9 @PradoTLC @Mirzali Khan

Amazing - just amazing!

I have yet to find one Muslim person who opposes them building their place of worship (Temple complexes). In fact - I know some Muslims who have helped in that effort for both Massive complexes (Chino Hills, CA and NJ).

These narrow-minded scum have left India for a far better place, but fail to share in the freedom of worship the new country offers them. They are not fit to live in better societies.

What skin is off their back if Muslims pray? It's not like these H1B idiots are going to stay there forever. Just narrow-minded idiots.

Last edited:
Does the US have freedom of expression, or not?
I would let the authorities decide.

The US has freedom of expression, but also freedom to practice one's religion.

Religious hate has no place in US societies and communities.

Finding a traffic bollard in a park and starting to worship it as a lingam and fertility symbol (like Hindu women did in a SF park) is also freedom of expression, as odd as it is. Even if one is past menopause and can't conceive babies anymore.

Hindus opposing the rights of worship for Muslims goes against the US constitution - read that sometime and see what it says.

Forget burning the Qur'an, even hate speech (or online hate speech) is a prosecutable offence in the US.

These RSS'ers will learn very quickly that the US does not tolerate hate speech like India does.

Last edited:
That sounds awfully lot like violence.
You can take that road. I'm assuming there is some semblance of rule of law there.

Good luck in hiding under the protection of law - when you are opposing constitutional rights.

Lets burn the Vedas then since he burned the Qur'an.

I don't think us stooping to their hate-filled level sets a good precedent.

They would have more excuses to burn more Qur'ans.

Burning Qur'ans are a form of religious hate speech - it can be argued and the perpetrator prosecuted under the law.

These idiots can be sent to jail - the US is not Sweden (or India).

If these H1B idiots emigrate to the US, the least they should do is inculcate new values in a new country.

Not holding out high hopes though. :(

Last edited:
African American muslim community in Chicago is massive. Lots of ex gangsters have become Muslim and now contribute positively to the community.

RSS rat will learn the hard way.

The RSS rats will be destroyed.

school kid has no business burning any book. should have been taught / known better.
BUT I can't find anything via google that this happened. Is there any link to the burning story or was this made up by the mad tweeter?
HOWEVER while searching for it, came across this below. Can any muslim person confirm elaborate on this?

Profile photo for GERALD OGUTU
GERALD OGUTU
Author has 996 answers and 120.8K answer viewsJan 29
In 651 AD, Uthman began the burning of the Quran and other Islamic texts. If Allah allows a rightfully guided caliph to burn the original Quran, copies that Muhammad touched, then burning the Quran is not improper but proper. You can copy the Quran and make changes as you see fit, just as Uthman did.

If you are going to destroy copies, all that is required is that no letters be visible.

the burning is allowed, otherwise you are saying that Uthman was not rightful caliph.

This vile community tried to shut down the construction of the Islamic centre in Chicago not too long ago:

I've found the document on who supported and opposed the construction and in awe at all the Poojari rats who came out to oppose the building because it wasn't being constructed to house a big, fat, throbbing lingam.

View attachment 957504
View attachment 957506
View attachment 957507
View attachment 957509
View attachment 957510

@Areesh @Maira La @hussain0216 @Bilal9 @PradoTLC @Mirzali Khan

Hahahahaha it got built and is thriving.

The RSS rats will be destroyed.

You’d think they would have learnt from what happened to them in the UK and AUS. But no.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom