What's new

Chicago: 16 year old Hindu kid burns Quran, gets confronted by local Muslims

This vile community tried to shut down the construction of the Islamic centre in Chicago not too long ago:

I've found the document on who supported and opposed the construction and in awe at all the Poojari rats who came out to oppose the building because it wasn't being constructed to house a big, fat, throbbing lingam.

1696230813299.png

1696230834825.png

1696230851617.png

1696230912482.png

1696230942247.png

@Areesh @Maira La @hussain0216 @Bilal9 @PradoTLC @Mirzali Khan

Attachments

• 1696230886906.png
    1696230886906.png
    137.7 KB · Views: 41
Use the local laws and have this Hindu piece of Ganges piece of shit prosecuted. Kicking this brown shit skinned *** will only make him a victim. Destroy his future by making his name and act go viral so it can live on and on; therefore, destroying any success he might have.

This vile community tried to shut down the construction of the Islamic centre in Chicago not too long ago:

I've found the document on who supported and opposed the construction and in awe at all the Poojari rats who came out to oppose the building because it wasn't being constructed to house a big, fat, throbbing lingam.

View attachment 957504
View attachment 957506
View attachment 957507
View attachment 957509
View attachment 957510

@Areesh @Maira La @hussain0216 @Bilal9 @PradoTLC @Mirzali Khan

1. If they decide to jump him just be prepared for consequences such as charges being pressed.

2. Did he do it in a school? Because that’s arson.

3. Muslim moms should join the PTA of their childrens schools and push for school laws that ban this type of behavior.

Use the local laws and have this Hindu piece of Ganges piece of shit prosecuted. Kicking this brown shit skinned *** will only make him a victim. Destroy his future by making his name and act go viral so it can live on and on; therefore, destroying any success he might have.

If he did it in a school he could be liable for arson.

Also, while I do appreciate a lot of Muslim moms coming on the forefront against the woke craziness in schools they should also make it a priority to combat Islamophobia.

Does the US have freedom of expression, or not?
I would let the authorities decide.

Yes, there is freedom of expression. However, on the reverse, there is also the freedom of receiving a beat down.

I live within 7 miles of that mosque, and there is word of a group getting ready to teach that shit bugger a lesson. The biggest mistake is messing with the Greater Chicagoland area Muslims. (His picture is being spread on WhatsApp groups, as they were able to get it from the video).

Last edited:
African American muslim community in Chicago is massive. Lots of ex gangsters have become Muslim and now contribute positively to the community.

RSS rat will learn the hard way.

what a sad thing this guy did, tolerant societies are the ones that thrive in this world.. this extremism should be deterred and be kept back in third world countries.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom