What's new

Chicago: 16 year old Hindu kid burns Quran, gets confronted by local Muslims

I am more worried about his physical well being than anger from Muslims.

Very ill-considered move - he is a marked target now.

Although I doubt US Muslims are that reactionary compared to their UK counterparts.

I agree - this is just rank stupidity for him and whomever goaded him on.

Do you show up on your own radar? :lol:

We should keep faith in Allah's will.

If Allah wills he will recite the Qaleemat Tayyibah and accept Islam someday.

Many former Islamophobes and even US Army troops back from Afghanistan and Iraq have done the exact same thing in the US.
If he ends up in any major jail or prison, he is basically a dead person.

All jails and prisons are run by the Muslims in the USA and no other group messes with them.

You bet.

I keep track of all bigots and nut cases.
Are you tracking the radical Chindoo chimps conducting nationwide rallies calling for the rape and murder of Muslims in your country or are all your efforts concentrated in doing RR on an online Pakistani forum?

All jails and prisons are run by the Muslims in the USA and no other group messes with them.
Muslims are very proud of their criminals in or out of jails .

If he makes it out alive - prospects even then are not so great. Jail time on the record means the best jobs available to him would be janitor, street cleaner, or the like. He basically would be shooting himself and his career in the foot.

Last edited:
Muslims are very proud of their criminals in or out of jails .
The majority of Muslim prisoners are converts who renounce their previous crimes after accepting Islam. Of course we're proud that our religion provides solace and redemption unlike Tanatani Chindooism which offers no moral guidance apart from demanding you ride up and down a lingam so that you can be a slightly lighter and less hideous pazeet in your next life.

The majority of Muslim prisoners are converts who renounce their previous crimes after accepting Islam. Of course we're proud that our religion provides solace and redemption unlike Tanatani Chindooism which offers no moral guidance apart from demanding you ride up and down a lingam so that you can be a slightly lighter and less hideous pazeet in your next life.
Islam is natural home for all such people. :D

Why haven't the 50% kattar Chindoo rapists and criminals in your parliament converted?

As you people are brandishing with joy and showcasing islamic criminals in jails which shows Islam is the last resort for hard core criminals living in jails. :D :D

This demon worshipping pagan c**t should burn a bible in the deep south and see what happens to him.

The biggest mistake Muslims did was turn on the west. The moron OBL screwed it all up for you because you get zero sympathy from anyone.

Last edited:
Does the US have freedom of expression, or not?
I would let the authorities decide.
Considering Indians are known to be crybaby, freedom of speech and expression is not meant to be misused hence the policy of holocaust.

There is punishment for inflammatory and provocative actions in place. Freedom of speech and expression doesn't mean you walk naked and drink cow urine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom