What's new

Charlie Hebdo mocking Turkey and Syria earthquake victims

Does it change anything? Why give attention to them?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this mocking Turkey or mocking sending Ukraine tanks? it's in poor taste, but it's not mocking the disaster rather the irony of both Ukraine and Turkey having these ruins, but one country wants tanks and the other aid. At least that's what I think they're going for.

It's actually not particularly clever, just meh. Not worth getting knickers in a twist over.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this mocking Turkey or mocking sending Ukraine tanks? it's in poor taste, but it's not mocking the disaster rather the irony of both Ukraine and Turkey having these ruins, but one country wants tanks and the other aid. At least that's what I think they're going for.

It's actually not particularly clever, just meh. Not worth getting knickers in a twist over.

The lawyer of Charlie Hebdo has arrived...

I find it amusing how people are simply demanding to ignore the hate.

The lawyer of Charlie Hebdo has arrived...

I find it amusing how people are simply demanding to ignore the hate.
What do you want to do, go and murder them for a cartoon?

When Israeli civilians are murdered at a Synagogue, your lot all cheer and celebrate. Literally hand out sweets in the street.

I'd say that was more in bad taste than a cartoon - then again, I know how much cartoons tend to trigger Islamists but stabbings/shooting of civilians not so much.

Why are you advertising them?.
Thats there livelihood, Getting fame from controversies. If you ignore them, they will go bankrupt.

Now is not the time for political reaction due efforts to save as many people as possible and grieve for the losses but knowing Turks and Erdogan, I would not be surprised if they cut diplomatic and other relations to the zero level with France telling them that they cans stick their freedom of speech and expression where sun does not shine.

They have absolutely no respect for anything. They have no morality,no compassion,no love.

Apart from them mocking every religion and everything sacred,they mock tragedies with lots of victims. They have no respect.

It's French culture.

The immigrants there struggle to adapt to this culture and hence societal problems in France.

The onus remains on immigrants in France to indulge in the national trait and also keep desires of colonialism and sexual depravity to preserve French culture.

I been reading a lot of comments, Most of this hate comments naturaly came from armenians they are so happy about this situation.
Than come from Russians and Ukrainians wich I was suprised because there is a lot of this peoples in our cities some of them run from war and some of them run from mobilization,
Many scandinavians consider this as karma for not allowing them in NATO and than ofc other western europeans like this French..
Support comments suprisingly come from Indians,Greeks,Iranians,Jews and Arabs wich I wouldnt guess like many others.
This earthquake is worst in last 100 year that we ever faced, This days will pass but we will never forget our true friends and enemies.
I am sure most indians are supportive a but I saw a lot of them on twitter being glib and saying this like "karma", "isis creators" etc. Indian news made headlines like "modi sending aid to turkey while also schooling it (for supporting Pakistan)"

I didn't want to bring it up at this occasion but it makes me sad for humanity. They just had 5 millions deaths due to a natural disaster and almost all Pakistani felt sad fro them. But last year, they were mocking the flood victims in Pakistan and now earthquake victims in Turkiye.

They have absolutely no respect for anything. They have no morality,no compassion,no love.

Apart from them mocking every religion and everything sacred,they mock tragedies with lots of victims. They have no respect.
Is it me of are most of the french like this, with this weird brand of deranged militant secularism Laïcité ?

No, after they got legal slap they apologized and stopped commenting anything that could be related as offensive towards Jews.
Or else the funding would end? :P

What do you want to do, go and murder them for a cartoon?

When Israeli civilians are murdered at a Synagogue, your lot all cheer and celebrate. Literally hand out sweets in the street.

I'd say that was more in bad taste than a cartoon - then again, I know how much cartoons tend to trigger Islamists but stabbings/shooting of civilians not so much.

What do you want us to do? Remain silent when a bully mocks the dead?

You lot celebrate the killing and invasion of Muslims. You literally high five and hand out sweets.

I say you are a Jewish hypocrite who enjoys Muslim suffering.

Last edited:
Greek State Television ERT opened its morning news broadcast with the song
"I let the world know that I love you"

Kathimerini from the Greek media published a cartoon in response to Charlie Hebdo and gave the message "We are all Turks"

md-6jboeYdKTKZYhyihUzGpLjkYBszV8yZOwX5OgUMt.webp

Last edited:
Why are you advertising them?.
Thats there livelihood, Getting fame from controversies. If you ignore them, they will go bankrupt.

It is always good to know how your enemy behaves. By now we expect these people to behave in such a manner. It is not that I am in severe shock that Charlie Hebdo published yet another despicable cartoon when Turkiye is suffering. It is more like, how insensitive and nasty can people get in their hate for others. Humans have the capacity to get really low.

We won't forget this. That is for sure.

Last edited:
Greek State Television ERT opened its morning news broadcast with the song
"I let the world know that I love you"

Kathimerini from the Greek media published a cartoon in response to Charlie Hebdo and gave the message "We are all Turks"

md-6jboeYdKTKZYhyihUzGpLjkYBszV8yZOwX5OgUMt.webp
You shouldn't be here,you're banned. Using an alt account is forbidden.

Back
Top Bottom