What's new

Chanting death to America and flag burning in Iranian parliament

One would expect parliament members not to demonstrate the same mentality as dumb lynch mob , obviously you don't agree.

Trust me. Burning a flag in a parliament is still more civil than invading countries and killing innocent people.

What do Turks and Iran have in common? Holocaust denial. :lol:

LOL you should be more worried about right wing nutters in your allied countries who would toast your kind without blinking an eye.

Turkish and Iranian Holocaust denials looks pale in comparison. It is after all not Turkey and Iran who actually carried out the Holocaust.

Give this a read to get an idea of why the Judaic extremist state behaves the way it does. Zionism is fascism, death to Israel.

Remember that Israel is a country that almost got terminated during the Holocaust. You would say that out of all the people the Jews would understand. Zionism is cancer. It is reprehensible. It is cringeworthy.

Trust me. Burning a flag in a parliament is still more civil than invading countries and killing innocent people.

I fail to see how one justify the other.

Iran has been burning flags and chanting death to America since 1979. And now it seems it has become their pavlovic response to anything. An obscene and childish behavior that may fit the mentality of a lynch mob , but not exactly what you expect from respectable parliament members.

This is what parliament is meant to do - is represent the people . Instead they represent the mullah monarchs.

But as if that was not enough , now they decided to make themself look even more ridiculous by jumping up and down in a barbaric fashion around a burning flag , in a manner more more fitting a cannibal tribe dancing around the cooking pot.

Take another look at the clip and tell me Iranians don't deserve better people to represent them !

Last edited:

you meant this lion ?

Iran%20Politics%20Club%20Lion%20&%20Sun%20Persian%20Straight%20Sword%20Fade%20Iran%20Flag.jpg

Damn that's a scary looking flag. Iran in the 1970s invaded two small UAE islands and took them by force. Bully.
Wonder how the island become UAE Island.
British took them away from iran and we took it back when they pulled out. Even brother of emir of sharejah was there and oversaw Iranian forces land in the islan from an Iranian warship .

Back
Top Bottom