What's new

Iranian-flagged oil tanker seized at Greece

I know. I'm saying that the Turks with all their help and money their,haven't stopped the piracy.

Yes

The "piracy" was occurring way before Turkey came to help. Besides, it was happening near the North East of Somalia where the Indian Ocean and the Red Sea meet. Turkey came in to help the victims of long-running civil war and famine in the southern part of the country. Turkey also helped the government to stand its own feet. However, "piracy" can't be blamed on Turkey as it preceded way before Turkey was involved in Somalia.

The "piracy" was occurring way before Turkey came to help. Besides, it was happening near the North East of Somalia where the Indian Ocean and the Red Sea meet. Turkey came in to help the victims of long-running civil war and famine in the southern part of the country. Turkey also helped the government to stand its own feet. However, "piracy" can't be blamed on Turkey as it preceded way before Turkey was involved in Somalia.
I'm not blaming Turkey for Somali pirates. I was pissed off at the sneaky Turk and said Turkey did little to stop piracy in the Gulf of Aden. That's all.

Bla bla bla, You still continue to have delusions with nonsense posts and your Turkey obsession. Foinikas' troll tactics (whataboutism/discrediting/flaming/baiting/offtopic spams) won't be enough here.

The issue has nothing to do with Turkey in the slightest. What has been done is a piracy and Greece has become a proxy of the USA by showing complete obedience.

The USA has now threw the responsibility to Greece. lol. Greek state policy has put itself in such a pathetic situation that it accepts to become the proxy element of the hegemonic structures in order to get their support. The special purpose and privileged US bases on Greek soil are also the icing on the cake. There is a US base on the Turkish border, there used to be a Greek garrison there. You are entrusting your borders to a country that cannot even protect one of your tankers and puts the blame on you.

This is what I want to say here. Fortunately, besides a few flaming Greek nationalists who believe everything the authorities say like sheep, there are also some other Greeks who know something about realpolitik and can question this event.

Last edited:
Good stuff. Keep the pressure up on the Mullah regime. Don't give them a second to breathe freely. Liquidate their top generals, seize their oil, make 'industrial accidents' happen.
Bougnoule mongrelstein, did you take a look at what happened in Irbil a couple of days ago? It will come to Lod and Ashkelon next.

Your sandmutt military personnel will continue to be turned into fertilizer, your gas platforms will be blown to smithereens and your weapons facilities will go kaput (along with your hospitals, hopefully - in particular the maternity wards there).

So just you remember that, you bestial subhuman sandmutt.

Last edited:

@Foinikas remember how u said Iran was changing flags...looool
I didn't say Iran was changing flags,I said a Russian ship changed flags.

This is what I want to say here. Fortunately, besides a few flaming Greek nationalists who believe everything the authorities say like sheep, there are also some other Greeks who know something about realpolitik and can question this event.
Ah and what about a few flaming Turkish ultra-nationalists who c/p everything AKP-aligned newspapers and media say? ;)

Back
Top Bottom