What's new

Çay Bahçesi

wow... good use of a lame meme this time... Are you okay?

Then I feel sorry for you pakistani brothers :)
only teenage girls listen to the guy you're listening...
Some equivalent of justin bieber or nicki minaj. It's just ... well... gay :D

Manly music, Erkin Koray, Barış Manço, Cem Karaca
if you like pop, Candan Erçetin, Göksel.. I don't know, I can't think of anyone, there are lots of people who make Pop music in Turkish and %90 of it is garbage

Duman also... one of the best :D

Dude, i know only what i find on Youtube :P

Are you asking me why you're lame? Dunno, probably you were born that way :D

We moved on, we kicked Brits' asses, along with Greeks, Italians, French we phucked em all and got our country back from the brink of utter destruction, on our fvcking own. We had no Arabs around when Greeks were buring İzmir, there was no Ummah to be found.

And we have a long memory pal, nothing's going to be forgotten, not arabs' treachery, not Greeks & Kurds atrocities, and not the AKP's tyranny. We pay our debts.

@Aeronaut that guy's gay bro :)
If you go a bit deeper into Turkish music, we have talented musicians like Candan Erçetin, Barış Manço... I don't know why these two came to my mind :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I love sufism generally, too bad their peaceful lifestyle got forgotten by many muslims today.

This is one of my favourite sufi music.

he might like this .. Pak Punjabi sufi music :

@Aeronaut

The first clip i have posted has lyrics, he is singing about Yunus Emre, the most famous Turkish sufi, mystic and poet.

Yunus Emre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BullehShah.jpg

the second song in post no.50 they are reciting a Sufi Saint Baba Bullah Shahs poetry...

If wahabbis had been around from the start Islam would have been an extinct religion, it is only due to the Sufis who spent their lives bringing people to Islam that Islam is what it is today. Second would be the traders and merchants, wahabbis have brought nothing but disgrace to Islam and destruction to Muslims.

Well, todays Islam is more like the opposite of what Sufism teaches us IMO.

Today sufis are being called heretic and wahabbi oil money is being used to spread Islam. Most Islamic preachers today who try to convert non Muslims are wahabbi. That is why you see all these western converts who are so radical and people wonder wtf how is this possible.

Today sufis are being called heretic and wahabbi oil money is being used to spread Islam. Most Islamic preachers today who try to convert non Muslims are wahabbi. That is why you see all these western converts who are so radical and people wonder wtf how is this possible.
I allready mentioned it earlier, i know about 10 people who became radicals on my work place, almost all of them are from Balkans, one of them said ''you Turks are doing everything wrong like prayer or Adhan'' even though that this guys ancestors became muslims thank to Turks. :lol:

I heard they go to an Arabic mosque and get money for growing beards for exsample, im thankfull that our Imams are beeing teached by our State so the state has control over clerics, no chance for radicals teaching in our Mosques, not even in European Turkish Mosques.

If wahabbis had been around from the start Islam would have been an extinct religion, it is only due to the Sufis who spent their lives bringing people to Islam that Islam is what it is today. Second would be the traders and merchants, wahabbis have brought nothing but disgrace to Islam and destruction to Muslims.

this pic speaks a thousand words... screw the wahabi :

f.jpg

I allready mentioned it earlier, i know about 10 people who became radicals on my work place, almost all of them are from Balkans, one of them said ''you Turks are doing everything wrong like prayer or Adhan'' even though that this guys ancestors became muslims thank to Turks. :lol:

I heard they go to an Arabic mosque and get money for growing beards for exsample, im thankfull that our Imams are beeing teachen by our State so the state has control over clerics, no chance for radical teaching in our Mosques, not even in European Turkish Mosques.

I grew up here in NYC so I usually went to which ever mosque was closest to my home. I spent some time attending a wahabbi mosque and the Imam there was a nice dude but he used to talk mad shit about shias openly like shias are kaffir the same as one says hello or goodbye like in passing you know. Over time I started to echo his views and used to be like damn shia kaffirs and the ironic part is half of my family is shia and my shia uncle used to lead me in prayer when I was young. A few years later I realized how easily one can become indoctrinated lol then we wonder why there is so much blood shed in our part of the world. Also in the same mosque they used to tell me pull my pants up over my ankles or my namaz won't count I was like wtf lol.

I heard they go to an Arabic mosque and get money for growing beards for exsample, im thankfull that our Imams are beeing teached by our State so the state has control over clerics, no chance for radicals teaching in our Mosques, not even in European Turkish Mosques.

there are Turk extremists too... when we my father was posted in FC.. We caught a Turk commander who was tryin to escape the area... his wife was pregnant...

I grew up here in NYC so I usually went to which ever mosque was closest to my home. I spent some time attending a wahabbi mosque and the Imam there was a nice dude but he used to talk mad shit about shias openly like shias are kaffir the same as one says hello or goodbye like in passing you know. Over time I started to echo his views and used to be like damn shia kaffirs and the ironic part is half of my family is shia and my shia uncle used to lead me in prayer when I was young. A few years later I realized how easily one can become indoctrinated lol then we wonder why there is so much blood shed in our part of the world. Also in the same mosque they used to tell me pull my pants up over my ankles or my namaz won't count I was like wtf lol.

Im a kaffir.. fuk u.. sharmuta:lol:

Back
Top Bottom