What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Yeah the post got alot of thanks and no one complained so I would say that it is pretty democratic.
The hell are you talking about? you deleted my posts again
In the quran it says that muslims are brothers. Im not talking in a politically sense at this moment.
Well, apperently "muslims" is a relative thing.

With whom ? with Arabs or Iranians... ? Didn't you learned a single thing from WW1

There is no leadership on the political level but will you deny that on a people to people basis Muslims are the most supportive of their coreligionists?

In the quran it says that muslims are brothers. Im not talking in a politically sense at this moment.

I think the brotherhood is still alive on a people to people basis although it is dead on a national basis.

There is no leadership on the political level but will you deny that on a people to people basis Muslims are the most supportive of their coreligionists?

Mate, Turks are the last nation who shall be talked about Muslim Brotherhood. Ummah died with Ottomans for us.

Why not? :pop: Which people are more United than us overall? Atheists? Christians? Hindus? In fact most other groups admire our unity.
We belong to the same religion, same race, same nationality, we speak the same language yet I don't feel sad when a cop gets whacked anymore... and I know they'd call me a terrorist if I died. It's the same in Syria, tomorrow it'll be the same in Libya or maybe even Egypt...

Yet there's a certain part of the world that's discussing if gay marriage should be allowed or not.

Ottomans were just an empire, empires come and go.

Look, i don't wanna start a debate with Arabs... in WW1, Arabs fought with us with allying themselves in Brits. Iranians were always had been a rival with us.

We are good with Turkic countries and some indiviual contries like Pakistan, Bosnia, Albania etc... but don't talk about Ummah...

You can look into thread. Poll: Turkey's possible future union

Look, i don't wanna start a debate with Arabs... in WW1, Arabs fought with us with allying themselves in Brits. Iranians were always had been a rival with us.

We are good with Turkic countries and some indiviual contries like Pakistan, Bosnia, Albania etc... but don't talk about Ummah...

You can look into thread. Poll: Turkey's possible future union

Yeah and of course you will forget Young Turk movement started before Arab rebellion, if Arabs rebelled out of nationalism it was only because of the policies of the Young Turk government in Istanbul. Before they came along Arabs were under Ottoman jurisdiction for hundreds of years so do not place the blame sorely on them.

Yeah and of course you will forget Young Turk movement started before Arab rebellion, if Arabs rebelled out of nationalism it was only because of the policies of the Young Turk government in Istanbul. Before they came along Arabs were under Ottoman jurisdiction for hundreds of years so do not place the blame sorely on them.
Yet pakistanis sent help... were they stupid? didn't they know about Young Turks?

There's such a thing as right and wrong and arabs did wrong to us. And we're grateful for what your people did.

Yes, i'm aware of the Young Turks... this is still a debateable subject.. for you to know. We will stay clear such a union.

Yet pakistanis sent help... were they stupid? didn't they know about Young Turks?

Like I said Arabs rebelled because of nationalism, not because of Ummah so how can you blame ummah over their rebellion? Whereas Pakistanis sent money sorely because they believed in Ummah and many still do.

If you are a Muslim then you know what God says about nationalism, it is not a coincidence that Arabs have never won a war ever since they went all nationalistic.

Yes, i'm aware of the Young Turks... this is still a debateable subject.. for you to know. We will stay clear such a union.

No one is talking about political union not feasible now.

Like I said Arabs rebelled because of nationalism, not because of Ummah so how can you blame ummah over their rebellion? Whereas Pakistanis sent money sorely because they believed in Ummah and many still do.

If you are a Muslim then you know what God says about nationalism, it is not a coincidence that Arabs have never won a war ever since they went all nationalistic.

No one is talking about political union not feasible now.

Ummah .. yeah right... bunch of back stabbing bastards looking for their own interests.. thats what i see nowadays..

Back
Top Bottom