What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Like I said Arabs rebelled because of nationalism, not because of Ummah so how can you blame ummah over their rebellion? Whereas Pakistanis sent money sorely because they believed in Ummah and many still do.

If you are a Muslim then you know what God says about nationalism, it is not a coincidence that Arabs have never won a war ever since they went all nationalistic.
What I'm trying to tell you is, that we don't give a sh*t about motives, it's actions that matter. Pakistan's good will and good actions are not forgotten, neither are the Arabs' treacherous acts

Pakistanis believe ummah? their business, Arabs are nationalists? their business. We don't give a sh*t.

Ummah .. yeah right... bunch of back stabbing bastards looking for their own interests.. thats what i see nowadays..

I agree that political leadership of Muslims are a bunch of back stabbers but I still see brotherhood on a peoples basis.

What I'm trying to tell you is, that we don't give a sh*t about motives, it's actions that matter. Pakistan's good will and good actions are not forgotten, neither are the Arabs' treachery

What I am trying to say is you cannot expect Arabs of today to condemn what happened then because the Arabs think they were in the right, both sides should just move on.

Are you asking me why you're lame? Dunno, probably you were born that way :D
What I am trying to say is you cannot expect Arabs of today to condemn what happened then because the Arabs think they were in the right, both sides should just move on.
We moved on, we kicked Brits' asses, along with Greeks, Italians, French we phucked em all and got our country back from the brink of utter destruction, on our fvcking own. We had no Arabs around when Greeks were buring İzmir, there was no Ummah to be found.

And we have a long memory pal, nothing's going to be forgotten, not arabs' treachery, not Greeks & Kurds atrocities, and not the AKP's tyranny. We pay our debts.

@Aeronaut that guy's gay bro :)
If you go a bit deeper into Turkish music, we have talented musicians like Candan Erçetin, Barış Manço... I don't know why these two came to my mind :D

Last edited:

Before convincing us, convince make up between Iranians and Arabs, they hate each other to guts. :lol:

Are you asking me why you're lame? Dunno, probably you were born that way :D

47142416.jpg

@Aeronaut that guy's gay bro :)
If you go a bit deeper into Turkish music, we have talented musicians like Candan Erçetin, Barış Manço... I don't know why these two came to my mind :D

For real?

Whatever he is dude, i find his music to be quite good.

Please go ahead and post me some of your favorite Turkish music.

Last edited:
that's lame use of a meme

Nah, Just his music is gay.. :) well maybe he is too... I don't care really

but if you like alternative stuff this might be good for you:

Actually im prepping to learn Turkish language, so im getting massively into Turkish music. I listen to lots of Sufi music from poetry and Quranic Zikr as well.

I really liked this song from this singer. Its very close to Pakistani music in rhythm and beats.

wow... good use of a lame meme this time... Are you okay?
I really liked this song from this singer. Its very close to Pakistani music in rhythm and beats.
Then I feel sorry for you pakistani brothers :)
only teenage girls listen to the guy you're listening...
Some equivalent of justin bieber or nicki minaj. It's just ... well... gay :D

Manly music, Erkin Koray, Barış Manço, Cem Karaca
if you like pop, Candan Erçetin, Göksel.. I don't know, I can't think of anyone, there are lots of people who make Pop music in Turkish and %90 of it is garbage

Duman also... one of the best :D

Back
Top Bottom