What's new

Career in the ISI

@balixd i remember when we were posted in Muzzafarabad, from the balcony we could see a mochi(cobler) sitting infront of the wall of a military unit(intelligence related,my best guess) . He kept an eye on everything around him. 2years i lived in muzzaffrabad I saw him sitting there, with u know hammer and stuff...
Looking at every passing vehicle and man! Silently while working with shoes.
Intelligence guy i think
Intelligence work in Pakistan is a nasty business only hardcore will do it....the best part of it all is, no medals, no salute, no military burial....thats why i call intelligence personnel "Silent Warriors" .....you will be amazed to see what level these guys get down to , to carry out the tasks....

Last edited by a moderator:
@balixd i remember when we were posted in Muzzafarabad, from the balcony we could see a mochi(cobler) sitting infront of the wall of a military unit(intelligence related,my best guess) . He kept an eye on everything around him. 2years i lived in muzzaffrabad I saw him sitting there, with u know hammer and stuff...
Looking at every passing vehicle and man! Silently while working with shoes.
Intelligence guy i think

Nothing special, you will find this practice in every intelligence agency of the world.

Intelligence work in Pakistan is a nasty business only hardcore will do it....the best part of it all is, no medals, no salute, no military burial....thats why i call intelligence personnel "Silent Warriors" .....you will be amazed to see what level these guys get down to , to carry out the tasks....

What are the functions personnel perform in desk jobs in intelligence?? I think they do not have to disguise themselves to perform different tasks...

Any idea about ''Traffic Analyst'' job, is this comparatively better in learning skills than other desk positions etc??

ISI hires many ex military personnel who will become dedicated agents of ISI. I came to know through an acquaintance whose father is a ex-mil major and working for ISI after his retirement

actually i came here to answer someone else....and their i saw you :raise:.....so i thought lets help the poor kid :azn:
Lmaooooo kays but we all know how y n how u noe all of this stuff :D oops, sorry didn't mean to blow ur cover :ashamed: haha jk jk

ISI hires many ex military personnel who will become dedicated agents of ISI. I came to know through an acquaintance whose father is a ex-mil major and working for ISI after his retirement

I will only say that , if you are working for ISI , even your family does not know about it , much less an acquaintance . there are very strict regulations about that , you can even get Court Martial .

I will only say that , if you are working for ISI , even your family does not know about it , much less an acquaintance . there are very strict regulations about that , you can even get Court Martial .
sorry to say i disagree with you, this is nothing more than a myth, though it depends on the sensitivity of the operation, though people are bit hesitant to say it to the friends, but family members does know about it

sorry to say i disagree with you, this is nothing more than a myth, though it depends on the sensitivity of the operation, though people are bit hesitant to say it to the friends, but family members does know about it

Well the thing is it is not prohibited to tell (in some cases /Desk Job ), but if your family member does know they are in the system , they will have regular security checks & whole shubang , they will be called every now & then for questioning to see what they know & what they dont know .

So to save their family this hassle Most dont tell them .

Well the thing is it is not prohibited to tell (in some cases /Desk Job ), but if your family member does know they are in the system , they will have regular security checks & whole shubang , they will be called every now & then for questioning to see what they know & what they dont know .

So to save their family this hassle Most dont tell them .

Senior Members;

Do you recommend aspirants to join organization under MoD???

Any authentic update about upcoming vacancies for Federal,Pujab,Sindh candidates??? as they recently announced vacancies for Balochistan candidates only.

Well Agents are not allowed to share their job to anyone. But other tasks such as desk jobs, vacational officers, something like that could tell their family, he/she working for ISI....

it all depends upon what kind of job do you have within ISI

Dear seniors,

Any authentic information about new vacancies to be announced by MoD??? many people claim month of June to be crucial in this respect.....

Regards

AOA Brother,

Any update about new vacancies in MoD??? Many claimed month of June to be crucial, June is almost finished...
Hope to have a response soon.
If an individual studies distance certification in CI, IDS analysis etc, can these certifications help individual to be on merit along with all other required criteria??? Thanks

AOA Brother,

Any update about new vacancies in MoD??? Many claimed month of June to be crucial, June is almost finished...
Hope to have a response soon.
If an individual studies distance certification in CI, IDS analysis etc, can these certifications help individual to be on merit along with all other required criteria??? Thanks
not sure about the vacancies , but last recruitment has been finished so they should have advertised the new vacancies , i guess it has something to do with new govt and Defence ministry with nawaz shariff himself......lets wait. I believe vacancies for FIA should be out soon too, as interior minister was saying it will undergo restructuring, and all political appointees will be kicked out....keep your hopes high.

Talking about CI certification , CI as in Counter Intelligence? i don't think anyone offers such certification , as this certification requires on field training and facial contact. Even for Surveillance and Counter Surveillance one needs Field training hours so if anyone is offering such certification over distance learning than its bs, and i personally wouldn't consider it ( no harm intended). I trained along guys doing Surveillance course in UK so i know about these things. Talking about IDS than yes that should give you an edge over others, depending on your scores in Written and psycological tests.

@idealsome425 next time you have any query just mention me or quote my post, and i will try my best to answer them, if you have done CI course its fine, if you havn't than don't bother, it will be a waste of money unless you travel to foreign country and do the field / on foot training.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom