What's new

Career in the ISI

koi aur cheez reh gayi ho tou bta dein? because prior to this we had know idead what isi is
Assalam O Alaikum,

ISI koi halwa Organization nhi hai, ke koi bi mun utha kar aya or isay apni Team mai le lye, ISI ek Munazzim Idaara ha Hmare Pakistan ka, or is idaary ka hissa honay ke lye aap ke andar aisy guds honay chaye or Insan se Pyar karne wala banda nhi chaye, Watan se pyar karne wala banda chaye, [ karo Kaam aisa ke naam na ho mgar sab ko Itmenaan hojaye]
*** PAKISTAN ZINADABAAD ***

Salaam All,

My name is J and I am 20 years old and currently studying Engineering in Germany after completing my A-Levels. I will graduate in 2008.

I want to join the ISI after graduation and I would like to know about the recruiting process and what positions are open for me to join. I don't want to join the ISI via the whole army enrollement process.

I have always wanted to do something great for my people and I feel the ISI is the ideal platform to use my skills, knowledge and training to achieve greatness.

Please reply with concrete suggestion and advice.

Why you should waste your engineering skills on some thing like ISI?, Pakistan needs good engineers graduated from germany more than any thing.......Beside working in ISI as civilian is not safe (PM me if you want to know why)

Beside working in ISI as civilian is not safe (PM me if you want to know why)

Khan Sahib lagtaa hai that the modern day Aurangzeb that haunted you was a member of the ISI ! :lol:

Bichareiii nei mereiii masooom seiii Pashtun Bhai ke saaath kiyaa kar diyaaa ! :unsure:

koi aur cheez reh gayi ho tou bta dein? because prior to this we had know idead what isi is

:rofl: That gentleman was expressing his salutations for ISI,not adding anything further to bank of your knowledge:rofl:

There will is a reason for everyone love for his attitude, respect human more than your skills and attitude.

CSS isnt that difficult. I have solved most of the past papers without much preparations. Helped my friends prepare for CSS (out of which 2 passed) & I am going to attempt it my self later this year (InshAllah).

ISI exams are different. Their psychology test is pretty interesting & confusing. They pay a lot of attention to your IQ (CSS does also but not on ISI level).

They are two different subjects ... but if you prepare for CSS, ISI exam wont be that difficult 4 ya.
when are they announcing vacancies for competitors this year!

Why you should waste your engineering skills on some thing like ISI?, Pakistan needs good engineers graduated from germany more than any thing.......Beside working in ISI as civilian is not safe (PM me if you want to know why)
You want safety while working for an Intel agency. Perhaps there is something wrong with you.

Back
Top Bottom