What's new

Career in the ISI

i heared from some one that you can join isi after css is this true???????? That i have to do css for joining isi????

Joining ISI for love is not happening.

Join ISI for your capabilities and extraordinary talents, like Intelligence, and serve Pakistan. Everyone loves ISI, but they cannot join. If they do, then the quality of ISI's work gets depreciated and output won't be satisfying. Remember, they come to you if they think you are good enough.

i dont thing that anyone here exactly know the selection criteria or they want to hide it........

i dont thing that anyone here exactly know the selection criteria or they want to hide it........

May be we do & may be we dont , however ISI is not Next street game club that you can join whenever you want.

to join ISI you need to start from the 0 & then reach to the 100 . thats how may possibilities there are.

Ohh & just for the twist , there are at least 3 members here who have been in or have contacts in ISI . now enjoy your day :)

May be we do & may be we dont , however ISI is not Next street game club that you can join whenever you want.

to join ISI you need to start from the 0 & then reach to the 100 . thats how may possibilities there are.

Ohh & just for the twist , there are at least 3 members here who have been in or have contacts in ISI . now enjoy your day :)

Actually I know of four. :what: ;)
Anyways, like I said.. You get to be from the ISI if you deserve it.
They monitor you and come to you if you're not from the military. That's it.
If you want to join Intel, join CID. That's open to Civilian.

Exactly ISI is more on the lines of .

" You do not choose ISI , ISI chooses you "

Dear, you are required to clear a test and then an interview to join ISI......... Like i said, keep an eye on the news papers, posts will be advertised under the banned head of Ministry of Defence. LOL and there is no such thing as " ISI chooses you'' If you can clear the test and interview, then you can get assigned at 17th grade in ISI as a civilian, So all you have to do is prepare well and lastly, no CSS has nothing to do with ISI recruitment.

Actually I know of four. :what: ;)
Anyways, like I said.. You get to be from the ISI if you deserve it.
They monitor you and come to you if you're not from the military. That's it.
If you want to join Intel, join CID. That's open to Civilian.

kuch lougo ko muh mian mithoo baney ka bara shoq hota hay

I didn't enlist myself in it. Please post something of value, and respect the forum rules.
Thanks!

look whose saying to post something of value. My two year tenure at this forum without any ban or any infractions shows how high i regard forum rules and how rationaly i post. Thank you for your time.

Back
Top Bottom