What's new

Career in the ISI

you guys coming on a public site is useless, especially if this site is monitored. if you're looking to stand out, this is not the way especially for intelligence work.

ISI jobs offered to civilians are for females too and they don't have tough age restrictions but i am not certain about your subject, but, since you want to serve your country you can always do CSS as well.

Just curious, what type of work are the females required to do most of the time? thnx

you guys coming on a public site is useless, especially if this site is monitored. if you're looking to stand out, this is not the way especially for intelligence work.
it is funny how people give out their complete credentials on an open public forum and still expect to get hired by the said organization. I have seen people writing their complete bio-graphy and ask if they can be hired.....lol

Just curious, what type of work are the females required to do most of the time? thnx

If you are asking about females in Intelligence department then be it IB or ISI, most of the time females prefer desk jobs. however sometimes you are also tasked to keep a tab on fellow officer or other officials, you won't see them working in sensitive areas or sensitive assignments. by desk jobs comes - compiling reports, doing admin related work, or as an analyst.

However if you talk about CSS then this is totally different, it is like whole different work, in CSS you get to choose Service group and then you have to compete for that, the top among the women are PAS ( Pakistan Administrative Services ) , Foreign Service, Auditing and Accounts, Pakistan Customs, Inland Revenue

following Indians and Americans all the time in Pakistan.............

If you are not from army then it is not safe for you to work for ISI. you might be disposible for them. This is true for any secret agency of the world.

If you are not from army then it is not safe for you to work for ISI. you might be disposible for them. This is true for any secret agency of the world.

this used to be the case back in 1990s up until 2004, then they changed their atitude towards civilians, now they recruit civilians as Sub inspector, Inspector and Assitant Director. I met few people who joined the agency as AD and left it within 2 years of joining. this is 1995 i am talking about, even the lower ranking officers would abuse ADs and make them do their work. However those who joined after 2006 have a different views about.

following Indians and Americans all the time in Pakistan.............

very true. You out of the building and 2-3 guys will start following you on bikes or jeep. Any one can stop you and take all information.

Desk jobs.....thats same every where, even in Army.

So it's not like the CIA, where women are actually allowed to do field work?

it is funny how people give out their complete credentials on an open public forum and still expect to get hired by the said organization. I have seen people writing their complete bio-graphy and ask if they can be hired.....lol

I know, haha it's kind of cute actually LOL. We have people in the US doing the same thing for the CIA. one goes on the antipolygraph site, "i applied to the CIA two months ago, they haven't responded is yet. Guys are they going to respond, I am getting so worried" -______- let me answer whether they will respond or not LOL and the site says "warning: this site is monitored" LOL

Back
Top Bottom