What's new

Capt Sher Khan's body after Shahadat

quote me or my body from my country differing this. We accept it as our defeats as at least we have got moral courage then u who still believe they won 198,1965 wars.

LOL kiddo yr knowledge is based on yr media fictions as it seems. Kargil was lost conflict for us as we were not able to achieve our objectives n we accept it with open heart.

No uncle I gained my knowledge from array of sources even from credible Pakistani ones.You accept your defeat then you should mock the capability of your army not the victorious one.

quote me or my body from my country differing this. We accept it as our defeats as at least we have got moral courage then u who still believe they won 198,1965 wars.

LOL kiddo yr knowledge is based on yr media fictions as it seems. Kargil was lost conflict for us as we were not able to achieve our objectives n we accept it with open heart.

No uncle I gained my knowledge from array of sources even from credible Pakistani ones.You accept your defeat then you should mock the capability of your army not the victorious one.But from where did you gained info about 198 ??In 1965 you were the aggressor and ended up defending Lashore .At the time of cease-fire you had lost twice the land area than we did,hence your 1965 misadvanture also failed like Kargil .Down the generations Pakistanies will claim they won Kargil like you are doing for 1965.

No uncle I gained my knowledge from array of sources even from credible Pakistani ones.You accept your defeat then you should mock the capability of your army not the victorious one.

No uncle I gained my knowledge from array of sources even from credible Pakistani ones.You accept your defeat then you should mock the capability of your army not the victorious one.But from where did you gained info about 198 ??In 1965 you were the aggressor and ended up defending Lashore .At the time of cease-fire you had lost twice the land area than we did,hence your 1965 misadvanture also failed like Kargil .Down the generations Pakistanies will claim they won Kargil like you are doing for 1965.

im kashiri whose grandfather fought the 1948 war. In 1965 we all know who did what. Its just that u people dont accept yr mistakes n yr defeats as u people lack moral courage.

im kashiri whose grandfather fought the 1948 war. In 1965 we all know who did what. Its just that u people dont accept yr mistakes n yr defeats as u people lack moral courage.
Yes I have moral courage I accept we lost 1962 to the China.Your gibberish doesn't account for any substance ,just empty words to balm your ego.Nothing more than that.
Let me explain it to you by an example for instance consider your home get attacked in the night by robbers but you not only repel them but incur more damage to them than yourself.Won't you call yourself victorious .

Sher Khan was just like his name. A lion. Respect for the brave warrior.

RIP sir.

Its quite regrettable that some pakistani posters are saying indian army was ''forced'' to give captain khan credit. If these people can not even show little honor even in the face of an act of professional graciousness despite the bad blood, then I do not know what to expect from such barbarians.

Because of arrogance of Gen Mushrraf, all these soldier died. Pakistan people should punish Mushrraf for his doing

You need stop you BS lies. It was because of Nawaz Sharif not Gen. Musharraf, Pakistan was doing very good in Kargil war. India first went crying to US then this SOB Nawaz Sharif left to lose & surrender.

Capt. Sher Khan's body after Shahadat
(Hero of Kargil Conflict 1999 awarded Nishan-e-Haider)

CaptSherKhanShaheedBody_zpsff5b8c66.jpg

Capt. Sher Khan's gallantry was praised by the Indian Army

Read>>>
ACT OF COURAGE

Why you are displaying picture of a dead soldier?. That brave soldier died for his country and you are advertising his shahadat? Have some respect for shaheeds.

Indian Army will praise acts of Heroism no matter which country it comes from .... i wonder if Pak army has done same for any Indian ....

Well our side isn't as robotic and linear minded as you may believe.

By the way how large is your army compared to ours?

At any rate, any soldier worth his salt will fight defending his country and would die to defend their country. That's it and that's the bottom line. You can agree or disagree with the top brass if you like

Why you are displaying picture of a dead soldier?. That brave soldier died for his country and you are advertising his shahadat? Have some respect for shaheeds.

Can you tell how is this called disrespect ??????? and how can you call him "a dead soldier" ????????

He got shahadat, an honor for a muslim.
It is an honor to advertise his shahadat.

dont teach us
that gen spent night in kargil 11km in side occupied Kashmir
kindly tell your gen to do same
we Muslim desire shahadat

Please also teach this musalmaniyat or whatever to the 97000 we returned to you in one piece and fattened up on free food for 2 years.

You need stop you BS lies. It was because of Nawaz Sharif not Gen. Musharraf, Pakistan was doing very good in Kargil war. India first went crying to US then this SOB Nawaz Sharif left to lose & surrender.

Your army generals have revealed that Musharraf sent Nawaz Sharif to America to stop the war after the fall of Tololing.

Back
Top Bottom