What's new

Capt Sher Khan's body after Shahadat

Yeah u mean yr engineers r so in competent that they will give an OK to an a/c whose engine was vulnerable to a offensive mission inside enemy airspace??

R u people so incompetent??

Actual answer is nobody is this crazy they were downed by our Anza man Pad SAMs.
yr grapes r just sour.

An engine failure can happen due to various reasons .Most of them were in service past their actual life.

It is similar to saying that a JF17 has crashed , are your engineers so in competent that they gave an OK to an a/c which was vulnerable and crashed.

India was spanked hard By Pakistani armed forces during Kargil...
Nawaz ganjaa buckled under pressure from USA or Kargil had been a total victory..
Still Pak army holds a very crucial peak in the area and India couldn't win it back after all they tried.

From what I read , 1 IAF mig and 1 helicopter were shot down while 1 mig was losed due to engine failure.

Exactly the first mig fighter went below allowed operational envelope and fired the missile,the smoke from fired missile was sucked into the intake and in thin air it was mistake not to be forgiven and it caused the engine failure.Technically it was engine failure but pilot's zeal was also equally responsible.Though he bailed out safely from the mig by ejecting but was captured and killed as soon as he touched down.Second mig was also shot down while flying low looking for first crashed mig.
And helicopter was just the unlucky one .Four helicopter were flying in formations and it was the last one among the formation and unlucky since it was only one which didn' had flares.

An engine failure can happen due to various reasons .Most of them were in service past their actual life.

It is similar to saying that a JF17 has crashed , are your engineers so in competent that they gave an OK to an a/c which was vulnerable and crashed.

:lol: kid at least if u wanna make excuse then make it a value able one.

JF 17 is a platform designed for nxt 25 years in service. and it was just 1 that too during a routine flight not in a war time.
If yr migs r so vulnerable then why r they still in service as we speak??
As far as i know they r latest migs anywhere on earth. ie mig21.
now its 2013 n then it was 2001-2002 or maybe 99 when they were shot.

If we believe in yr logic then tell me is IAF so stupid to sent their outdated A/C to offensive missions when they have other n better quality fighters??

U know its a greatest embarrassment for an AF it yr a/c crashes in a war time scenario specially its over enemy airspace.
Its just a loss of live out loss of a State owned property too who is wasted even without fulfilling its purpose.:rofl:
U accept yr AF is incompetent n i rest my case.

But the reality is that it was just an excuse to save yr face.

Exactly the first mig's fighter went below allowed operational envelope and fired the missile,the smoke from fired missile itself got into the intake and caused the engine failure.Technically it was engine failure but pilot was also equally responsible.Though he bailed out safely from the mig by ejecting but was captured and killed as soon as he touched down.Second mig was also shot down while flying low looking for first crashed mig.
And helicopter was just the unlucky one .Four helicopter were flying in formations and it was the last one among the formation and unlucky since it was only one which didn' had flares.

:rofl: what an excuse!!!

The a/c crashed in our air space n to know what exactly happened u must have access to the area n downed a/c.
that u never had. But yr expert in making excuses.

LOL grapes r sour.

THis question has been answered a billion times in PDF.....go search there..... post reported for trolling and flame baiting

LOL that thread was started by me in which these videos were shown first time here. But nobody could defend it. Yr just lying here nothing else.

Nawaz ganjaa buckled under pressure from USA or Kargil had been a total victory..
Still Pak army holds a very crucial peak in the area and India couldn't win it back after all they tried.

Why are you twisting the facts ??It was your Pakistani Army which was spanked hard even after having the advantag of height.Loss of life is also one of the indicator who spanked whom .Passing just blank statements to console your hurt ego seems to be the habit of guys like you.

LOL that thread was started by me in which these videos were shown first time here. But nobody could defend it. Yr just lying here nothing else.

meh....chk when 26/11 happened and chk when you joined :hitwall:

There has to be absolutely nothing more depressing than the death of such brave men. To sacrifice everything in the hopes of accomplishing the near impossible requires the kind of courage absent within the leadership that led these men to their death and the common man.

For every Pakistani recognized with the Nishan-e-Haider, there were surely numerous others who's valor was lost in the fog of war. This applies to Indians as well. What can be more deplorable than the loss of our most talented courageous individuals in senseless warfare?

To those who talk constantly of "never backing down". They would do well to remember that it is not us Internet folk who have to sacrifice. It is instead the brave soldiers who pay with their lives. That is a guilt far too strong for me to support war or aggression of any kind. Pakistanis have the blood of enough of their own brethren on their hands. I cannot willingly support butchering of more just because I don't want to lose a debate online or to save face in the global community.

:lol: kid at least if u wanna make excuse then make it a value able one.

JF 17 is a platform designed for nxt 25 years in service. and it was just 1 that too during a routine flight not in a war time.
If yr migs r so vulnerable then why r they still in service as we speak??
As far as i know they r latest migs anywhere on earth. ie mig21.
now its 2013 n then it was 2001-2002 or maybe 99 when they were shot.

If we believe in yr logic then tell me is IAF so stupid to sent their outdated A/C to offensive missions when they have other n better quality fighters??

U know its a greatest embarrassment for an AF it yr a/c crashes in a war time scenario specially its over enemy airspace.
Its just a loss of live out loss of a State owned property too who is wasted even without fulfilling its purpose.:rofl:
U accept yr AF is incompetent n i rest my case.

But the reality is that it was just an excuse to save yr face.

:rofl: what an excuse!!!

The a/c crashed in our air space n to know what exactly happened u must have access to the area n downed a/c.
that u never had. But yr expert in making excuses.

LOL grapes r sour.
Troll if you wana get into troll war then pick someone else ,don't quote me.Quote me again in this thread I will have to troll you back.

thats why PAK hiding Kargil Report from Public, never Saw any victor force hiding facts from its own public.

thats why PAK hiding Kargil Report from Public, never Saw any victor force hiding facts from its own public.

most of the report will comprise of the cowardly acts of Indian army.....shooting in the back of a retreating army after promising safe passage.

Troll if you wana get into troll war then pick someone else ,don't quote me.Quote me again in this thread I will have to troll you back.

LOL the reality with a logic is presented in my post.

BTW u had quoted a post which was posted with my post.

But yr failures dont go down yr throat very well.

Can't get over your Kargil failure ??Your Facts or should I say fiction spawned from your farts like Israelies were called in Mumbai ???

most of the report will comprise of the cowardly acts of Indian army.....shooting in the back of a retreating army after promising safe passage.

Ya the story of the brave army who disbanded their soldiers as Mujahideen.

Just like siachen and 1971 in your throat, I agree.

I remember commando mushy trying to capture siachen glacier every year, but spanked each and every year. It was a nice spank for next 20 years aka from 1983 to 2003.

Just like siachen and 1971 in your throat, I agree.

quote me or my body from my country differing this. We accept it as our defeats as at least we have got moral courage then u who still believe they won 1948,1965 wars.

Can't get over your Kargil failure ??Your Facts or should I say fiction spawned from your farts like Israelies were called in Mumbai ???

LOL kiddo yr knowledge is based on yr media fictions as it seems. Kargil was lost conflict for us as we were not able to achieve our objectives n we accept it with open heart.

Back
Top Bottom