What's new

Capabilities of PAF Dassault MIRAGE-III/V.

Should Pakistan upgrade its Mirages to South African Cheetah standard if not Beyond?

• Yes

Votes: 180 58.8%
  • No

Votes: 126 41.2%

• Total voters
The low level flypast doesn't look real, must agree with Taimikhan.
Audio is suspicious, if you have seen them fly, you can pick that up with one glimpse.
One chance could be that they might have used a high speed camera to capture it, then slowing the speed down,can mess with the audio, so a background audio was introduced later on.The reason i'm saying that is because the approaching speed and the speed when it passes by the soldier looks even slower than they landing speed of the Mirages.(considering that the soldier is not standing a km away ,but near the path of flight)
Still fishy with the movement of that soldier from right to left, looks a bit unnatural.
But on the other hand the shadow is perfect, not only reflects the movement of the AC,but also matches the geographic variations.

Last edited:
Seems Photoshopped / animated. The Mirage seems to have been inserted. Sound is different. And other stuff too does not match with the sequences.
The footage was most probably captured by a mobile phone, that's why sound is not effective, however watch the Mirage shadow on the ground and how the observer follows it as it flies past him.

pardon me, but i honestly feel for that speed, the jet would have to maintain a high AOA

pardon me, but i honestly feel for that speed, the jet would have to maintain a high AOA

Any feasible explanation with that AOA will be using a high speed camera to capture it.Then
slowing the captured video down, as it's visible.
The graphics are not that bad, hence my assumption.

The hell guys !
Its a real video and processed at slow motion rate, that's why engine sound is different and heavy and Mirage seems to be flying super slow. Otherwise its well known fact that M-V can't fly that low at slow speed.

Any feasible explanation with that AOA will be using a high speed camera to capture it.Then
slowing the captured video down, as it's visible.
The graphics are not that bad, hence my assumption.

But the soldier's panning movement appeared kind of seamless...like 24 FPS :)
Also at the start of the vid, you can some human figures with an apc like object on the ground. They seemed a bit too small ...or maybe im getting analytical without a cause

The hell guys !
Its a real video and processed at slow motion rate, that's why engine sound is different and heavy and Mirage seems to be flying super slow. Otherwise its well known fact that M-V can't fly that low at slow speed.

The mirage is flying low and the desert scenery in the background is playing at higher rate when compared to the mirage flying by.

Low level flypast by a PAF Mirage-V PA-3.

Link

@Oscar @Horus @fatman17

1.JPG

2b.0.JPG

Now AOA which is roughly equivalent to 10 or 11 degree which I believe is normal for such low level fly pass (correct me If I am wrong)
2b.0a.JPG

3.JPG
3a.JPG

5a.JPG

In my opinion video is 110% original .....

As the text attached to the video explains that the Mirage flies between two cliffs (Mounds), which is quite apparent and also note how the officer filming with his mobile, follows the flight path.

I am 100% sure that the video is real, in fact PAF should produce 50 - 60 such examples each month along with F-16, JF-17 and F-7PG videos. Also, will China and Middle East countries be producing such videos with Pakistan's collaboration.
:crazy_pilot:

P.S. This video is too real to be FAKE ... Good to see such videos coming from PAF.

What's wrong with you guys, its so obvious that its an animation. What a bad job!

Back
Top Bottom