What's new

Buying testosterone from Pakistan pharmacies

Zyzz

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
anyone know any good pharmacy in Pakistan that sells legit authentic Testosterone Enanthate or Trenbolone etc

I don’t want to purchase fakes but the real product so can someone guide me where I can get anabolics in Islamabad?

I don’t want to purchase fakes but the real product so can someone guide me where I can get anabolics in Islamabad?

Ground floor on centaurus mall Islamabad. go towards washrooms on ground floor and you will see the shop before the washrooms

That shop has anabolics don't know about the particular one you want.

anyone know any good pharmacy in Pakistan that sells legit authentic Testosterone Enanthate or Trenbolone etc

During my bodybuilding days , I used to buy enanthate in bulk from Wilson, Rwp. They sell legit stuff.

W.Wilson, D.Watson, Shaheen chemists. You can also check at GNC.

During my bodybuilding days , I used to buy enanthate in bulk from Wilson, Rwp. They sell legit stuff.

What is their price
Is it pharma grade or generic lol

Do they sell Oxandrolone and Trenbolone also?

What about HGH? And insulin?

Ignorance is bliss.

Educate yourself by researching instead of eating up whatever the media feeds you.
I have seen first hand what these things do to my friends who played rugby who took it. It messes you up mentally and physically. You may not see it now but give it time and side effects are very visible.

Ignorance is bliss.

Educate yourself by researching instead of eating up whatever the media feeds you.

I agree there is a lot of misinformation out there. What would you recommend on where can I find good information on this just to get my basics right?

I have seen first hand what these things do to my friends who played rugby who took it. It messes you up mentally and physically. You may not see it now but give it time and side effects are very visible.

Using testosterone does not alter someone(been using since end of 2014 at 250-500mg/week)
It is a mood lifting drug especially if the person has low testosterone levels naturally(anything under 400 ng/dl is low)

But Trenbolone on the other hand is full of side effects(hair loss, gyno, lactating nipples, aggression etc afterall this is the most anabolic steroid aka the muscles look phenomenal and photoshopped while on it) and can affect the psych while the person is on it.

Other then that, they’re not dangerous if used moderately.

Literally every single athelete in any professional sport is using enhancers like these.

I agree there is a lot of misinformation out there. What would you recommend on where can I find good information on this just to get my basics right?

Obviously steroid forums to research about steroids

There are many stickied threads there that can educate you.

I would link you the compulsory threads but I m not sure I m allowed on here to post links directing to other forums?

Last edited:
How to lower testosterone levels? To "lower" the mood. I got sick of this, pls help, I'm very serious.

Using testosterone does not alter someone(been using since end of 2014 at 250-500mg/week)
It is a mood lifting drug especially if the person has low testosterone levels naturally(anything under 400 ng/dl is low)

But Trenbolone on the other hand is full of side effects(hair loss, gyno, lactating nipples, aggression etc afterall this is the most anabolic steroid aka the muscles look phenomenal and photoshopped while on it) and can affect the psych while the person is on it.

Other then that, they’re not dangerous if used moderately.

Literally every single athelete in any professional sport is using enhancers like these.

Obviously steroid forums to research about steroids

There are many stickied threads there that can educate you.

I would link you the compulsory threads but I m not sure I m allowed on here to post links directing to other forums?

Back
Top Bottom