What's new

Buying testosterone from Pakistan pharmacies

What is their price
Is it pharma grade or generic lol

Do they sell Oxandrolone and Trenbolone also?

What about HGH? And insulin?
generic brand but highly effective, i was shooting insane levels @ over 2000mg/week. I had a pretty solid anabolic cycle, two months on and off x 3 times a year.

Mostly my cycles were enanthate+boldenone+stanazolol.

Pharmacies in Pakistan do not sell ox and tren.

anyone know any good pharmacy in Pakistan that sells legit authentic Testosterone Enanthate or Trenbolone etc

I don’t want to purchase fakes but the real product so can someone guide me where I can get anabolics in Islamabad?
Your location and country both flags showing you are in H.K...anyways why you want to use T.E? if there is real medical need and prescribed by doctor than it is Ok otherwise for Body Building don't use it man....you will get addicted and when you come into senses you would find your b@lls the size of peanuts witch is irreversible...

Have good diet, protein shakes instead of using serious medicine....

@padamchen
Your advice needed here....

Your location and country both flags showing you are in H.K...anyways why you want to use T.E? if there is real medical need and prescribed by doctor than it is Ok otherwise for Body Building don't use it man....you will get addicted and when you come into senses you would find your b@lls the size of peanuts witch is irreversible...

Have good diet, protein shakes instead of using serious medicine....

@padamchen
Your advice needed here....

Even though its an anonymous forum, no doctor would e-advise or prescribe ...

Cheers, Doc

Even though its an anonymous forum, no doctor would e-advise or prescribe ...

Cheers, Doc
Bro I just need advise ..technical one to help young member the side effects of self medicine...Don't you see it is your moral duty as a member and doctor to educate others?

Bro I just need advise ..technical one to help young member the side effects of self medicine...Don't you see it is your moral duty as a member and doctor to educate others?

How many young bodybuilders and wrestlers died? For example 'Rich Piana' ..... just imagine someone daily performing an extensive workout and dies of an heart attack, the reason? too much steroids. And then look at massive bodybuilders (of their time) ...... Paul Dillet, Flex Wheeler, Mustafa Mohammad and many others, and see what they were and what they are.

If anyone who wishes to age gracefully as a bodybuilder, retaining respect ..... he should rely on his own body strength.

How many young bodybuilders and wrestlers died? For example 'Rich Piana' ..... just imagine someone daily performing an extensive workout and dies of an heart attack, the reason? too much steroids. And then look at massive bodybuilders (of their time) ...... Paul Dillet, Flex Wheeler, Mustafa Mohammad and many others, and see what they were and what they are.

If anyone who wishes to age gracefully as a bodybuilder, retaining respect ..... he should rely on his own body strength.

I know you will disagree, but aside from being a sport or competition level bodybuilding, if you really want to be fit and strong, then go functional with complex movement body-weight exercises, combined with a lot of cardio cross training. With a proper cool-down and stretching routine (anything less than 20-30 minutes is not enough).

Especially once you are out of your mid to late 20s (your peak) and are well into your 30s and 40s and 50s.

Cheers, Doc

I know you will disagree, but aside from being a sport or competition level bodybuilding, if you really want to be fit and strong, then go functional with complex movement body-weight exercises, combined with a lot of cardio cross training. With a proper cool-down and stretching routine (anything less than 20-30 minutes is not enough).

Especially once you are out of your mid to late 20s (your peak) and are well into your 30s and 40s and 50s.

Cheers, Doc
i cant belive i am saying this but i will agree with my indian neighbour.......wow...can you belive it?

i dont take any shit and train daily. hardly ever take any whey protein. functional training and body weight training in general is the best. it builds strength and stamina. using roids just turns you into a zombie eventually.

Rich Piana took it to extreme. He was way more buffed up than a body builder. He looked more like a mutant (no pun intended) than body builder.

Also when you have more muscle mass, it taxes heart due to pumping blood along new vessels.

maxresdefault.jpg

upload_2018-7-5_15-12-1.jpeg

Cheers, Doc

Why would I disagree? I have been suggesting this to @jamahir ... body weight exercises. Cardio is must for stamina building, for a lean muscular fit body structure, that looks natural and aesthetic, you need to understand the combos of lifting heavy weights and utilising your own body weight.

Rich Piana took it to extreme. He was way more buffed up than a body builder. He looked more like a mutant (no pun intended) than body builder.

Also when you have more muscle mass, it taxes heart due to pumping blood along new vessels.

People don't appreciate what nature has bestowed upon them ...... I have a young partner (good natural mass and height), when he started training with me, he wanted me to train him for bigger shoulders (personally I prefer working out alone, limited lollygagging and minimum rest in between helps a lot), he would daily ask me "I need to inject one course of steroid, suggest me some, search and suggest me some" and I would always say .... bro you don't need mass, you need muscle definition, shred a bit, get your existing massive muscles into shape and you would keep posing in front of mirror admiring your body. It took two months of training together to make him realise that ....... lifting heavy weights isn't the key, volume helps with better muscle definition.

Back
Top Bottom