What's new

what kind of machine is this ? and where to buy from ? need help

Ra's al Ghul

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
hi brothers , can anyone tell me what kind of machine is this and where can i buy from ? can any Pakistani or indian brother tell me about it ?
its kind of hand made machine to make diapers at home , looks cheap but it can done the job i need .
i need this for medical purpose at my home , and i cant tell you the reason.
so dont laugh at me.

if someone knows, share with me the full details, i want to buy it . even if i have to buy it from india or china .

thanks in advance.

hi brothers , can anyone tell me what kind of machine is this and where can i buy from ? can any Pakistani or indian brother tell me about it ?
its kind of hand made machine to make diapers at home , looks cheap but it can done the job i need .
i need this for medical purpose at my home , and i cant tell you the reason.
so dont laugh at me.

if someone knows, share with me the full details, i want to buy it . even if i have to buy it from india or china .

thanks in advance.

looks like a custom hydraulic presser ,
i think if you are from Karachi you have to visit custom hydraulic press makers like tshirt printers. ask around or search on olx.

Last edited:
its doesnt look like hydraulic presser in video . even if its, what it have to do with diaper making ?
dont you need some sewing machine for that ?
i dont think so diapers have any sewing they have plastic elestic and heat press cotton or something dont know you need to visit shops like in qaidabad,light house, garibabad e.tc and make your self custom diepiers making machine.

watch this video although its a little different but process remains same and visit fabricators in market you will find these machines here easily

its doesnt look cheap. it needs more space . dont think it can fit into home .

Back
Top Bottom