What's new

Bushra Bibi’s diary reveals her influence in PTI’s politics

You will have a thread opened by Fools or hafeezmalik then which would read:

'The number 1 spy agency in the world, ISI, successfully manages to breach google cloud servers to get data of Bushra Bibi, and finds Imran Khan snorting cocaine and high on shrooms, with a note of every one of his suppliers and contact details'.

...or something equally ridiculous.
Actually that would have been more believable by the masses. But these low IQ donkey meat eaters came up with a paper diary. A simple hand writing analysis of bushra bibi can reveal their lie. Just compare her hand writing on other documents with that diary.
That handwriting doesn't look mature , it looks like a handwriting of some kid who has learned to write recently.

Bughz-e-imran has turned otherwise normal ppl into some of the most vile scum alive. Making allegations based on rumours from an incestuous circle jerk of establishment/liberal fasaadis.

You are a cursed ppl.

“O you who believe! If a Faasiq (liar — evil person) comes to you with any news, verify it, lest you should harm people in ignorance, and afterwards you become regretful for what you have done”

[al-Hujuraat 49:6]

The Lawgiver issued a stern warning against passing on all that one hears. It was narrated that Hafs ibn ‘Aasim said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “It is enough lying for a man to speak of everything that he hears.” Narrated by Muslim in al-Muqaddimah, 6; Saheeh al-Jaami, 4482.

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “It is enough sin for a man to speak of everything that he hears.” Al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 2025.

Al-Nawawi said: Usually a person hears truth and lies, so if he speaks of everything that he hears, he is lying by telling of things that did not happen, and lying by speaking of something other than the way it happened; and he does not have to do that deliberately (in order to be regarded as telling lies).

It was narrated that al-Mugheerah ibn Shu’bah said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah has forbidden you to disobey your mothers, to bury your daughters alive, to not pay the rights of others and to beg from others. And He dislikes gossip for you, asking too many questions, and wasting money.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2231.

I'd rather have people go to Mazars of Sufi saints, sing and dance in trance etc, which, I hope most of the Pakistani rural folks, especially in Sindh and Punjab still do, then those who follow the 'Islam' of the Taliban in certain western regions of Pakistan.
Well, that was off-topic but just saying.

As for Bushra, if even half of what I am hearing is true about the superstitious advices and guiding Imran based on those supranatural resources, then it's truly sad how low a so-called Oxford Univ. graduate sank. I just hope those are just rumors about Bushra and her influence on Imran. If true then this is not some Hillary Clinton advising President Bill Clinton--it is a... well, you get the drift, I hope.

I thought as much .
I follow :

according to the Qur’an, the pagans of Makkah who called upon deities other than Allah are cited as saying, “we only worship them in order to bring us closer to Allah.” (Az-Zumar 39:3) And “They are our intercessors before Allah.” (Yunus 10:18)

Let there be the curse of Allah upon the Jews and the Christians, for they have taken the graves of their apostles as places of worship.” [Sahih Muslim]

I do not trust grave worshippers I am not taliban but I see what you did there ...

Keep dancing .

People in power can get lonely and seek solace from spiritual advisors. Over a century ago, Grigori Rasputin became famous for becoming the spiritual advisor of Russian emperor's family and precipitating events that led to the end of the empire.

Rasputin! You can look up some fascinating docu about him on You Tube! But that was 'over a century' ago. And if you are old enough, might recall the Boney M 'Rasputin' song.

I don't know about the veracity of Bushra diary. In this charged atmosphere, nobody wants to listen to anyone. But if rumors about her influence on Imran for political appointments or other decisions based on her superstitious views are even half true then that certainly doesn't look good. As I said above, it would not be like a First Lady Hillary advising President Clinton!

Agree Imran Khan installed Taliban. Pakistan army had nothing to do with it.

Most honourable Sir,

Your remark is irrelvant here. Where did I say that Imran installed Taliban?
I abhor Taliban because they insist on forcing their brand of Isam down your throat completely ignoring the Quranic verse from Sura Al Baqara:

لَآ إِكْرَاهَ فِى ٱلدِّينِ ۖ قَد تَّبَيَّنَ ٱلرُّشْدُ مِنَ ٱلْغَىِّ ۚ فَمَن يَكْفُرْ بِٱلطَّـٰغُوتِ وَيُؤْمِنۢ بِٱللَّهِ فَقَدِ ٱسْتَمْسَكَ بِٱلْعُرْوَةِ ٱلْوُثْقَىٰ لَا ٱنفِصَامَ لَهَا ۗ وَٱللَّهُ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ ٢٥٦
Let there be no compulsion in religion, for the truth stands out clearly from falsehood.1 So whoever renounces false gods and believes in Allah has certainly grasped the firmest, unfailing hand-hold. And Allah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing. “

Imran Khan’s soft spot for Taliban is common knowledge that is why he was nicknamed ‘Taliban Khan’. Imran celebrated US withdrawal from Afghanistan by saying that Taliban had broken the foreign yoke. Imran also constantly urged the West to recognise Taliban regime. This was the reason that I don’t like Imran Khan.

However it is clear that even a minor admission on my part caused you so much ire that you couldn’t resist coming up with the sarcastic remark even though it was totally out of place because we weren’t discussing ‘Who installed Taliban’. Instead I stated that making use of an alleged diary of a housewife was disgraceful.

I joined PDF more than 17 years go in June 2006 but have only posted just over 5,000 times because I see no point in posting unless I have something to say. It appears that by now Pakistanis have been polarised to such an extent that even admitting that one does not like Imran Khan is sufficient to draw out sarcastic comments from his supporters. This leaves me conclude that I should perhaps refrain from posting altogether. You were polite and limited your reaction to mere sarcasm; some hothead might even start using abusing language.

Most honourable Sir,

Your remark is irrelvant here. Where did I say that Imran installed Taliban?
I abhor Taliban because they insist on forcing their brand of Isam down your throat completely ignoring the Quranic verse from Sura Al Baqara:

لَآ إِكْرَاهَ فِى ٱلدِّينِ ۖ قَد تَّبَيَّنَ ٱلرُّشْدُ مِنَ ٱلْغَىِّ ۚ فَمَن يَكْفُرْ بِٱلطَّـٰغُوتِ وَيُؤْمِنۢ بِٱللَّهِ فَقَدِ ٱسْتَمْسَكَ بِٱلْعُرْوَةِ ٱلْوُثْقَىٰ لَا ٱنفِصَامَ لَهَا ۗ وَٱللَّهُ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ ٢٥٦
Let there be no compulsion in religion, for the truth stands out clearly from falsehood.1 So whoever renounces false gods and believes in Allah has certainly grasped the firmest, unfailing hand-hold. And Allah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing. “

Imran Khan’s soft spot for Taliban is common knowledge that is why he was nicknamed ‘Taliban Khan’. Imran celebrated US withdrawal from Afghanistan by saying that Taliban had broken the foreign yoke. Imran also constantly urged the West to recognise Taliban regime. This was the reason that I don’t like Imran Khan.

However it is clear that even a minor admission on my part caused you so much ire that you couldn’t resist coming up with the sarcastic remark even though it was totally out of place because we weren’t discussing ‘Who installed Taliban’. Instead I stated that making use of an alleged diary of a housewife was disgraceful.

I joined PDF more than 17 years go in June 2006 but have only posted just over 5,000 times because I see no point in posting unless I have something to say. It appears that by now Pakistanis have been polarised to such an extent that even admitting that one does not like Imran Khan is sufficient to draw out sarcastic comments from his supporters. This leaves me conclude that I should perhaps refrain from posting altogether. You were polite and limited your reaction to mere sarcasm; some hothead might even start using abusing language.

Sir, because you post so rare all of us need to agree with non sense

You should ask around people why they support Imran Khan and why they hate PMLN leaders here in KP

Both people of punjab and it political leadership have been involved in food manipulation and killing of other provinces citizens while having no issue in consuming gas, electricity and water.

Ironically, the minority provinces have been crying day and night about consitution while everyone else seemingly is okay brushing it aside

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom